Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Dividend King - dividendking.com

I'm not admin.

New Hyip: Dividend King

468.gif

DividendKing is an investment program offering its services to individual and corporate depositors all over the world. We use an high profitable investment concept, which enables the diversification of risks by investing in forex and stocks in different markets and it shows excellent results year by year. DK team consists of experienced forex traders, financial analysts, and account managers. In the effort to make investing online easier, we have created a unique, easy-to-use strategy that is now available to investor through DividendKing.com website. It features a easy account interface and a dedicated team of customer support representatives to assist you and cater to all your needs.

Our investment model is very simple. Our clients entrust us with their money; we, in turn, trade them in a wide variety of online investment tools to provide the high yield way above the market. The slogan we stand by at DividendKing is 'Make the most of now'. These words sum up the philosophy that lies in the foundation of our firm and affects our clientele, employees, and business partners alike. We try to do all our best to make you rich. Make right choice and invest with DividendKing!

Started Apr 12, 2012

Investments Plans

1680% after 30 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $100 - $50,000 1680.00

12000% after 60 days

Plan 1 $100 - $50,000 12000.00

120% after 1 day

Plan 1 $10 - $4,999 105.00

Plan 2 $5,000 - $50,000 120.00

170% after 3 days

Plan 1 $10 - $4,999 116.00

Plan 2 $5,000 - $50,000 170.00

240% after 6 days

Plan 1 $10 - $4,999 136.00

Plan 2 $5,000 - $50,000 240.00

670% after 15 days

Plan 1 $10 - $4,999 198.00

Plan 2 $5,000 - $50,000 670.00

-We accept: Liberty Reserve / Perfect Money

-Dedicated DDoS protected Server - Antiddos

-SSL Secured - COMODO Group, Inc.

-Referral commission: 3%

-Fast Withdrawals

Check GoldCoders' HYIP Manager License

dividendking.com - Licensed

CLICK HERE TO JOIN==>>>

great site, i think this one could be survive from hyip industry for some time, with the ROI plan which is profitable i am sure that many members will be want to invest in this program and this program also have SSL and DDOS. with the low refferal commision too, they already created a good foundation to start the bussiness

@MrAAKK actually I think it is even more impressive that there is already over 9000 dollars invested in here just after 1 day. Whats up with the short term hyip these days. They seem to be much more popular than the mid and long term ones.

What do you mean that the actualy profit is only 105% Surely if it says 120% then you get back the 120% How could it change?

wow seems like the amount of deposit into this site is huge! and it has only been up for 2 days. I wonder what makes this so popular. It is another short term one, so I guess lots of people are targeting this new short term hyip to probably just go for a hit and run. But looking that their seems like 2000 dollars have only been withdrawn. that is a fifth of what beens invested.

As the name sounds, so the look of the site. It seems amusing to me, because i know this one is the

real gamble type, no how one can gain profits from this one. The ROI is too high, to sustain the program

pay for a very long time. Checking the Monitor list, it has some few monitors with paying statue and it's

just 2 days old. I think the early birds here will benefit from the program.

i cant only advice hit and run in this program i dont think it that safe to invest here,cause some of the roi offered can be sustain and arent.but i will just advice we chek well before investing,though the program might pay for few days any way.

@MrAAKK actually I think it is even more impressive that there is already over 9000 dollars invested in here just after 1 day. Whats up with the short term hyip these days. They seem to be much more popular than the mid and long term ones.

What do you mean that the actualy profit is only 105% Surely if it says 120% then you get back the 120% How could it change?

faceless see the payment proof of Deberz

Paying -

Apr-14-2012 03:38 PM Received Payment $105.00 USD from account U0412244. Batch: 91507189.

Withdraw from DividendKing.com - New Star in High Yield Market!

the ROI is only 105%

It is good to know that this hyip is paying fast but guess this is not the place to upload proofs.It is listed on couple of monitors and it looks like it is popular amongst investors and investors giving it high priority due to many good features.

I do not think that this site will get many investors because the minimum deposit seems crazy , $100 is very high minimum deposit and I cant invest $100 in just 1 hyip site .

Looking at the plan now, i think the minimum is $10, which seems affordable to me by small investors. I can see lots of payment proof here, so it's obvious that the Admin really aim to run this program for some days.

I do not think that this site will get many investors because the minimum deposit seems crazy , $100 is very high minimum deposit and I cant invest $100 in just 1 hyip site .

Looking at the plan now, i think the minimum is $10, which seems affordable to me by small investors. I can see lots of payment proof here, so it's obvious that the Admin really aim to run this program for some days.

well despite comment and complain on this program investor are till taking the program on a ride i think it good for them but then i will advice them not to be carried away by the fact that it not safe to invest here so anybody doing hit and run in here should be very careful about the their timing s as not to cut when the program wants to stop,paying.

Good to know this short term program has been running for five days already and has been paying so far, this one has got listed on many monitors which currently have given active status for it, profit calculator in this program is good, even the profit offered in here is a bit low compared to usual short term programs.

The program is definetely awesome as we can see that it has been running for some days now and its still paying. I just go across it and i can see many hyip program rating this site. Minimum investment is 10 dollars and depending on the plan one has to choose. For me i will go for daily plans for now.

Here's the current statue of this one.

StartedApr 12, 2012

Running days 5

Total accounts 1171

Total deposited $ 43,512.90

Last deposit$ 50 (grohi)

Total withdraw $ 21,967.85

Last withdraw $ 10.5 (PopchAl)

I think it's still early to scam here, but the Admin is really sharing the cabinets for their investments. Though the ROI is very high,

and that means the payment is for a question of time.

@forumtech: but until now this program still paying dude, you can check the payment proof of this program in MMG or DTM, it will give you the most updated proof of this program, and they have been online for about 7 days, with the rate like that i am sure they will be survive more than that