Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Paid2million - Paid2million.com

I am not the admin

http://paid2million.com/

Wellcome to Paid 2 Million

Dear members we are in pre-launch and going to give a promotion in pre-launch the promotion is If you purchase 2 positions you will get extra 1 position if you purchase 5 positions you will get 2 extra positions if you purchase 10 positions you will get extra 5 positions and also in pre-launch you will get 15% Ref commission on 1st level and 10% on 2nd level and 5% on 3rd level so hurry up and promote it how much you can earn by promoting its in your own hand we accept AlertPay, LibertyReserve & SolidTrustPay join now and earn daily just double your investment

5% daily for 40 days, total 200%

even the ROI is quite low for middle term investment site, but the range of investment here is long too, so i don't want to risk any money in this program, also i see there are only 4 hyip monitors that listed them, which i think is not a good thing for this site and for us investors who want to earn from this site

why say 4% is low for this program, i believe the roi offered in here can be very reachable and sustainable for long and that is more reason why i believe the program will very.well i really dont care that much if the program isnt having much monitor for ow, cause i nknow it just a matter of time before they start having lots of monitor.

@macky110 agree the website name itself and the wording that the admin uses reminds me a lot of a cycler that already exists. The layout of the site also looks like a cycler.

I wonder if the admin here is a cycler user and I wonder if he uses the money being invested to use on other cyclers to earn money. If this is the case then that is a really bad idea, because cyclers often get stuck and are not reliable.

i think one of the possibility is they will use that money to get more profit using the cycler, but until now this program status still waiting, and it is been 2 days since they first launched, i hope i can find the payment proof today, if not i think this site already show the bad sign for investors

@Trickster lol that is what I said as well. Well since it is still waiting after 2 days, I now believe that it really might be using the invested money to buy cycler positions. Only cycler would take a while to reach the top, and because it has been 2 days, and still not yet paying, it is likely that this is the case.

From the title I think that the admin want to get investor and want to pay the minimum of members.

The word "Position" isn't typical in hyip, he want to do something new but a don't really trust this website as he invest in forex.

@MrAAKK, what do you mean he uses the investor to pay the minimum of members? That doesn't make any sense. Do you mean, he uses the invested money to pay to existing members. so a bit like a ponzi scheme? Yes it does sound like admin is not using the money to use on forex, but hyip is not necessary for use in forex.

@Gaurav, uh... you can check if there is a payment proof in the been paid section if you really want to see if this site pays. But I heard its been on waiting list on most monitor site. So I dont recommend you to invest here especially if you are not too keen on risking your money on new sites like these.

If you got paid by this . Then please inform me .Because money got alot importance for me so i also don't want to risk money on a new site

actually I am not an active investor at this site , so I cant give you own payment proofs , but if you will do little search about this site in some monitors and forums you will see the proof of payments .