Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Imfaids - Imfaids.com

I am not the admin

http://www.imfaids.com/

The International Monetary Fund (IMF) is an international organization that was conceived on July 22, 1944 and came into existence on December 27, 1945 when 29 countries signed the agreement.It originally had 45 members.The IMF's stated goal was to stabilize exchange rates and assist the reconstruction of the worlds international payment system. Countries contributed money to a pool from which countries with payment imbalances could borrow funds on a temporary basis. Through this activity and others,the IMF worked to improve the economies of its member countries.The IMF today describes itself as an organization of 187 countries (as of July 2010), working to foster global monetary cooperation, secure financial stability, facilitate international trade, promote high employment and sustainable economic growth, and reduce poverty. The organizations stated objectives are to promote international economic cooperation, international trade, employment, and exchange rate stability, including by making resources available to member countries to meet balance of payments needs.Its headquarters are in Washington, D.C.

135% after 1 day

250% after 3 days

450% after 5 days

750% after 10 days

ouch, the ROI plan here is very high and unreasonable, 135% for 1 day don't make any sense for me as i don't believe if they are truly trading in forex, well this program have bad script too and lack of DDOS and SSL and until now i see they monitored by about 11 hyip monitors

though this program was just lauch today but i must be sinceree the program isnt gonna last that i can really tell, program like these just pay for like three day before they just stop paying investors, so i will say investor shuld be carefull when investing here.

though this program was just lauch today but i must be sinceree the program isnt gonna last that i can really tell, program like these just pay for like three day before they just stop paying investors, so i will say investor shuld be carefull when investing here.

but at least we can rely for some days before this program going to scam the other investors, and until now this program still paying and i don't see any sign of them want to scamming the members who want to invest in this program, i think so far this program is worthy to invest,but make sure you did hit and run

@Trickster I dont think there is much sign to see whether admin wants to scam, Well there is one, and that is if admin is doing selective payment, But other than that, the site just goes scam, but closing down or not paying to members at all.

Since this site has only been running for 2 days and is still paying, it is now a good opportunity to test it out and see how well the first round goes. Plans aren't long so we can quickly see results.

great this site still paying and it is monitored about 4 or 5 days in some hyip monitors, and @faceless yeah dude i don't see admin have any sign to be scam at the moment bu we must be careful here dude, i only see about 2 hyip monitors that put the waiting status for this program in their list

Only have seen three hyip monitor seals here so far. Based on my view they have they have good hyip arrangement. Well, they hid their statistics about this hyip that gives us no idea how they are in the status now which and when if it is good still to invest. Its been near a week but as many investors think that they are not doing good and not good to invest. Even knowing that they have 10% referral commission.

• 2 weeks later...

IMF Aids has paying status on plenty of monitors, but the forum links that have been placed over the site have been disabled I think that they have been redirected to home page only, good to see this program active for around three weeks now, instant payments as well as 10% referral commission are nice features.

i am afraid if this site scam sooner, i see some hyip monitors already changed their status from paying to problem, i think admin did some delay with the payment that make this thing happen, aside from that thing i still see some hyip monitors also have "paying" status for this program, and still i can see payment proof today