Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

financialbeing - financialbeing.com

I am not the admin

http://financialbeing.com

High yield investment programs (HYIPs) are generally perceived as high risk high return investments. Financial Being has eliminated the high return high risk associated with HYIPs by investing in Private Placement Programs (PPPs) where the returns are high but the risk of losing your money is zero. Mainly we invest in MTN Buy/Sell programs which involve the buying and selling of Medium Term Notes (MTNs). With PPPs the returns are frequent, high and consistent over a long period. The risk is zero because the investment funds are always under our full control. The funds remain in our bank account and always do while the trade goes on. We earn returns while the funds are under our complete control. For this reason your money with us is always protected.

The returns we earn from the PPPs are always guaranteed because the licensed traders we work with only engage in Buy/Sell programs where there are contracted exit buyers. For this reason the returns we get are guaranteed. In turn we share these returns with you and as such we can guarantee that you get your returns as promised. The returns we pay to you are what we can afford to pay. Financial Being rewards everyone for joining us, you get a Spend Bonus for investing with us. Let`s build wealth together

Plan:

135% AFTER 1 DAY

Plan Spent Amount (US$) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $200 103.00

Plan 2 $201 - $600 116.00

Plan 3 $601 - $1,000 120.00

Plan 4 $1,001 - $5,000 125.00

Plan 5 $5,001 - $10,000 135.00

250% AFTER 3 DAYS

Plan 1 $250 - $500 145.00

Plan 2 $501 - $1,000 200.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $10,000 250.00

750% AFTER 10 DAYS

Plan 1 $1,000 - $5,000 650.00

Plan 2 $5,001 - $50,000 750.00

well i like this program plan, that is one fo the good short term investment plan and also stable for the site itself, but i don't see they have SSL and DDOS here, and with the script they have now i must say that is bad script and less customized, but so far this program listed in about 9 hyip monitors

Pretty nice hyip here. Quite attractive here as well in terms of design. But not so sure about the investment plans. I have seen similar plans like this. The exact one to be precise. And the other sites that I saw with the same plan went scam pretty quickly, so I am not too confident about this one.

am not gonna trust this program that much cause for my years of expirence, one have to just ingore the program.i can tell this program might not for 3 more than three days befroe they will stoppaying investors and you are gonna get any reason on why they stop paying.

i think something wrong happened with this program, well in 12 hyip monitors that monitoring them i see 3 of them said this program is scam program, and in other hyip monitors this program status still waiting, but i think we will be know the real result tommorow, and i will keep monitoring this site and will tell what happened with this site

@Trickster and the final result is..... scam. Right?

The site used to be showing monitors in all four corners of the site. But now its been reduced to only two. And the only 2 that are showing are still saying it is paying. Strange right? Maybe they are now doing selective payment. But surely the other hyip monitors would have realised this by now. And should list this as problem or scam.

i cannot said they are scam at the moment, it seems now admin did selective payment for some hyip monitors and investors here, so i think it will be good for us to hold ourself and not to invest in this site now, and let see like what they will be, if thing going better, i think it still safe to invest here

well after some time i leave this site, i find out that yesterday there are an invetsors that make about $120 withdrawal :D, i don't know if that is mean a good thing or bad things, because i see some people now talk about the scamming time of this program, i think that is the proof they still paid even they seems do selective payment

Well i searched about the program in the hyip monitors and i can see that some are saying its scam while some say that they are still paying up. The fact in here is that the plan for one day is really huge and this program cant last for a long time paying this rate.

This hyip seems to be online since more than 2 weeks and all we could find is very few payment proofs so i think the status of this hyip is quite confusing, but still can't come to a conclusion unless we try it or hear any complains from investors.

well after some time i leave this site, i find out that yesterday there are an invetsors that make about $120 withdrawal :D, i don't know if that is mean a good thing or bad things, because i see some people now talk about the scamming time of this program, i think that is the proof they still paid even they seems do selective payment

Usually the one that has withdraw and got paid 120 dollars I'm sure its from a hyip monitoring site. Lets face it unless you are a big time risk taker. If you do hit and run you usually invest only the minimum and since this one has withdraw 120 dollars mean its invested big amount in here also.

Usually the one that has withdraw and got paid 120 dollars I'm sure its from a hyip monitoring site. Lets face it unless you are a big time risk taker. If you do hit and run you usually invest only the minimum and since this one has withdraw 120 dollars mean its invested big amount in here also.

This is the admin strategy, allowing a big amount withdrawal to prove his loyality for investors, I see that 5 hyip monitors showing "scam statut" for this program

This is the admin strategy, allowing a big amount withdrawal to prove his loyality for investors, I see that 5 hyip monitors showing "scam statut" for this program

So far in bestemoneys its still has paying status. But I guess its just a matter of time when its finally going to be officially a scam site. Actually doing selective payments for me is already can be consider a scam site to me if you ask me. But I guess its can still go either way. Meaning its can still pay back or totally stop paying.

i only see scam paying and problem, that is all. it seems now admin do selective payment to the people who want to invest here, i cannot said it is good or not because from what i see the monitors that have paying status is bigger rather than site that have problem or not paying status but apart from it, this site already online for 16 days

sorry to say that the admin of this site may be stopped paying to some monitors , then they made their status WAITING , so I think he deleted them from the page of rating , take care guys .

I found:

2 hyip monitors with Scam statut

4 hyip monitors with waiting statut

3 hyip monitors with paying statut

Beware he is playing a bad game with investors

that is bad and you are right, i go and check some status of this site but i still see some monitors that paid and some investors that also paid, but i never heard any complain. but i want us to be careful here and it seems they want to do selective payment to the person or monitors who invest here

I found:

2 hyip monitors with Scam statut

4 hyip monitors with waiting statut

3 hyip monitors with paying statut

Beware he is playing a bad game with investors

I do not know that how did you found monitors with scam status. Please make sure before made any comment. Because I can find 2 monitors with paying stamp. I expect that they should pay us. Because they have good plan of 3% per day. Though we know that 2% can be possible but additional 1% must be possible for any serious business maker. Where we also found some short term plan, there our profit would be 5% per day.

I do not know that how did you found monitors with scam status. Please make sure before made any comment. Because I can find 2 monitors with paying stamp. I expect that they should pay us. Because they have good plan of 3% per day. Though we know that 2% can be possible but additional 1% must be possible for any serious business maker. Where we also found some short term plan, there our profit would be 5% per day.

actually he don't see it carefully dude, the hyip monitors that put this site as the scam site is the site that don't invest there, i wonder what they put status like that LOL, but i find only one hyip monitor in this site actually invest here and have "scam" status for this site, you can check it here, http://rcbmonitor.com/?a=details&lid=57

I really have doubt that where they really paid any or not because they have lots of items missing and yet nor fixed yet. Because they have forums connectivity but no one made any single post. Because they never paid anybody except their associates monitor team. I would like to say you all that if toy already lost some important money there then should try to make a complain at hyip authority.

I think this site is no longer pay , I have seen some monitors has already removed by the admin , so I do not think that the admin of this site will back to pay the investors and the other monitors in the site .

Finally a good news came. Because at least we can see a single monitor who just telling us that they are paying now. As per their monitor record this program paid them on Apr 22nd, 2012. So we can expect some more good news from them. Now we can contact with the monitor about any rcb offer.