Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

naturebucks (0.05$, paypal)

babygun

hello

i want to present you naturebucks

It's a GTP site, 1 year old, and is still paying

Normally all countries are accepted, and there are many offers for all the countries

The payout is at 0.05$ via paypal, instantly, so you can cashout every day

There are 5 referral levels, each at 20%

The admin is very friendly and responsive, however there is no forum

i already received 2 payments, here is a proof

http://imageshack.us/f/406/naturebucks.png/

my reflink: http://naturebucks.com/members/register.php?ref=babygun

• 2 months later...

Well this program is a good program but what i dont really like about it is the method which they are using to pay us which is only paypal and I think its not that proper for the admin to be paying through only one method of payment so if they really want more members to join in here the admin should introduce another means of payment in here .

• 4 weeks later...

i like this site because they are paying instantly to the members i found lot of offers in it from which we can earn a lot but the most of the offers depends on surveys and i am unable to complete these surveys because these surveys are only for the developed countries like u.k japan, canada etc.. so that i am facing difficulties here in earning money.

I am also very old member of this site and have got payment 3 times and i would like to say that it is legit and best place for earning because they will provide you many option for earning money so those people who didn`t join it yet, join this site get some buck too just like me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The site is great as you can see when you visit the site they have $2 dollars minimum payout which is good not high minimum and there are lots of offers to complete. NatureBucks.com is a rapidly growing incentivized website. Get paid to complete offers and refer other members!

have multiple offers and I see there are paid to click offers, complete survey till contest offers. The site already paid more than 8 thousand dollars.