Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

innoincome - innoincome.com

The design of the program reminds me of WorldOfProfit which is also a famous short term that paid for more than forty days and still is active, this script and design of the program also looks good enough that at least we can expect them to stay around active for few weeks, possibly they can get support from investors due to wide advertising efforts.

I think Innoincome will continue for long time , it is better than worldofprofit as I think , the admin of this hyip site already made alot of advertising so I think this step makes me feel that this site can continue for long time .

This one is actually becoming very popular, for some particular reason. I don't really understand how and why it is doing so well in attracting investors. It has received over 30k in less than 1 week!

This looks promising actually. I will give this one a go with the 1 day plan.

This one is actually becoming very popular, for some particular reason. I don't really understand how and why it is doing so well in attracting investors. It has received over 30k in less than 1 week!

This looks promising actually. I will give this one a go with the 1 day plan.

the admin is working by a profitable system , he told me that he planning to continue for some weeks , so I think he have a profitable system for the investors .

@omar-winners, I see, so how did you manage to get in contact with him? Do you know him personally? Also, most admins won't reveal what strategy or how they use the money to make it profitable. And what do you mean he will continue for some weeks, why not as long as possible?

There is a latest news updated by this program that telephone support has been added by them to the program ,here is the detail of the news !

Hello, Dear Clients.

I hope you are enjoying of our services so you can sit back, relax and get your profit!

We just updated our website and telephone support in English has been added.

Please don’t forget that we have Live Support system and you can ask your questions in any time.

Live Support system available more than 18 hours per day.

Thank you for choosing our Company.

Kind Regards,

James Richardson

http://innoincome.com

@anjali, thx for the update. I am really surprised that this site is able to rise to the top! It is pretty rare for a short term hyip. But I guess it is just lucky that many investors risked their money here and as a result lots of deposit.

Because of their progress, admin sees the opportunity to grow even bigger, and this is probably why he made some improvements and upgrade to the site such as live support and telephone help line.

@faceless: i see in DMT this thread already pinned, and it seems that hyip now become one of the sponsor too and today they just reached their 6 days which is a good thing for us, and since they are short term hyip this program already doing a great performance more than most hyip site do

@Trickster.yep. its all good news for this site. How did this site become pinned onto the top of this section? Because of the large number of replies? or because it has become part of the sponsor. Since the hyip is now sponsoring, does that mean the admin of the hyip is advertising here? or is it just regular advertisers trying to get referrals?

This is doing pretty well after 6 days. Hopefully it will continue to go uphill till the end of next week.

It seems this program has last paid on 12th April and no payment for two days from this program, that can be the reason one of the monitors moved it's status to problem, but the rest of all still continue to show paying status for this program, even the paid out page has records of until 14th April, which is just of few hours ago.

it seems they have problem here today, i find out that GP have problem status for this program and there are some hyip monitors that also have the same status even put them in scam list, but i still see some hyip monitors paid, and it seems admin now do selective payment in this site

Maybe the Admin is doing a selective payment to their investors. But, when i visited the site some minutes ago

every thing was fine, and as i checked the Rate page, i found out that all the Monitors states Paying for the site's

statue. Or maybe the problem is fixed before i would have logged in the site. Here is the Rate link https://innoincome.com/?a=cust&page=rate_us