Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

innoincome - innoincome.com

I am not the admin

http://innoincome.com/?ref=omar

plans.png

Welcome to Inno Income!

Have you already made up your mind where your money should be invested? So your financial adviser should provide you with the results over a certain period and all the additional information, and suggest you the changes if necessary.

We introduce our investment platform as an advanced way of managing your money.

Inno Income is our market leading platform, which has no analogues as a possibility to manage all investments of yours in one place. With our platform you and your adviser have an opportunity to control and monitor your investments with all the possible transparency.

well, this program just listed in many hyip monitors at the moment, and it is about 10 HYIP monitors, if i don't make any mistake at it, they are just a new program but come with a good script and design also with the SSL protection, but this one is short term i think for one and two rounds, this program still paid members

Just a day online it has upto 5000 + deposits. What could be the secret behind this, even though the roi is not reasonable or do people greedly go into this one. Checking the rate page, it's obvious that many of the investment is from the Monitors, as there's no much investment from investment there. For me, i will really skip this kind because it won't last over week, since the roi is not reasonable and can't sustain for a long time. I will be watching it though, to see what happens here within some days.

Innoincome is another new program online which has a huge deposit within few days of launch ,Wel I dont actually know what is the secrete behind this, their ROI is a middle term from my own sight and placement of hyip befor depositing,and its like there are some monitor listed their site,

@rexway, way maybe because they are just lucky that some investors found the site and then posted onto forums like these ones, and because many people are able to see it, they receive lots of deposits. Well in my opinion looking by eye, it seems pretty short term for me. Apart from the biggest plan, which is ridiculous with the profit. Most people would just say no and don't even think about investing here, but I guess there are lots investing because it is only running for 1 day, and they believe that it has to pay for the 1st day.

Live chat support service is available in this program which is currently online as well, this short term program has got listed over many reliable monitors so far, since this program has been running for one day now, the status has been updated to paying.

@archu7 that is good to know and thank you for the confirmation about it being paying. Their deposit since I last checked rose quite a bit. Seems like they are quite popular. But like you said in the other post, it is wise not to invest in the 'long term plan' in this site. Better to just stick with the 1 day one.

Yes the program is listed as paid in monitors listing and also the number of deposit is some increasing on hourly basis ,dispit the program been a short term program I think the Livechart support is what should realy encourage me to join.

@rexway, hm. to be honest I don't think the live chart makes any difference at all. Well maybe the slightest bit. It gives the investors a bit more information and confidence in the site. But once you are in, you're in. ( if you have invested). The chart won't make the site last any longer.

Yes @Faceless your point is good and clear because even with the live chart what suppose to be hapan has to hapan,but atleast this can also give the investors some hope to know what is going on with the program while they are still alive online.

the program i just one day old and they already have 17 monitor having them on with 5 of the monitor saying they are paying and 12 sayin waiting,hmm! i guess it normal to have the program with such rate,but i must confess i dont think it that safe to invest here.

@omar, good luck to you, please do post payment proof and let us know your result. I guess that you invested in the cheapest plan? If so I am a bit suprised that your investment of 12 dollars only gets you a profit of 60 cents. In that case that is not high at all! But by eye the investment plan does look quite high simply because its 1 day long.

@omar, good luck to you, please do post payment proof and let us know your result. I guess that you invested in the cheapest plan? If so I am a bit suprised that your investment of 12 dollars only gets you a profit of 60 cents. In that case that is not high at all! But by eye the investment plan does look quite high simply because its 1 day long.

it is the safest plan my friend . the second plan is not safe at all . also I am waiting for the payment and when I got paid I will post my payment proof .

@swatello, well.. do you really want to? for what reason? that post you made was 5 words long, I doubt that is sufficient without giving much reason or anything. I think it would still be worth giving it a go, if it is paying. But after a week or running, I wouldn't go near it regardess whether it is paying or not.

Latest news from Inno Income as on 9th April 2012 regarding the GoldCoders site issues that they will process all withdrawal requests !

Apr-9-2012 05:42:01 AM

GoldCodders.com is available from now

Hello Dear Clients,

GoldCodders.com is available from now, we come back to work.

We will process withdraw requests.

We are not a scam program and want to work and develop.

Please be patient and together we can overcome these difficulties.

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind Regards,

James Richardson

https://innoincome.com

this site have been running for 3 days until now and they already make a big deposit and also big withdrawal amount here, now it seems they are become one of the hottest HYIP site with the short term investment plan at the moment and in many hyip monitors at the moment, their status is paying too

Good to see that this short term program has been advertising on forums as well, and here on DMT too, I think this program that is three days old now, is still safe to give a try, since the admin has been seriously promoting this one, hopefully, investors will get better profits from this short term plans.

We can never predict the life time of a short term program, these days we have seen many recent short term hyips that turn out to scam after paying for one or two days, some even quickly, but chances of safe investment is there with Inno Income hopefully, so we should invest affordable amounts only.

Good opinion some short term program normally turn out to scam after few days of paying but I dont think this one will turn scam soon we have to consider the money admin spent on advitisment if he quit so soon posibly he may be at lost,but we should also invest with what we can lost

The design of the program reminds me of WorldOfProfit which is also a famous short term that paid for more than forty days and still is active, this script and design of the program also looks good enough that at least we can expect them to stay around active for few weeks, possibly they can get support from investors due to wide advertising efforts.