Calculate your profit >>

7% Daily for 28 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $10,000 7.00

Calculate your profit >>

Accept : LR, PM

Ref : 2-5%

Link : http://with-profit.com

already online for 6 days but the status of this program still waiting in 3 hyip monitors that monitoring them, wow i think i will skip this site now and see their progress before i choose to invest and it seems this site not popular because from their statistic i see no deposit make by investors here

Well I can see this is a new hyip,as of checking their site the program is planin to be launch on 10-Apr.and its has -2 runing days the script is good and ok,00 deposited and 0withdrawal,so its beter for me to keep my finger croos and see what they can produce.

already online for 6 days but the status of this program still waiting in 3 hyip monitors that monitoring them, wow i think i will skip this site now and see their progress before i choose to invest and it seems this site not popular because from their statistic i see no deposit make by investors here

I think you are wrong , this site has 0 running days according to the stats . also it doe not have any monitors , so you are totally wrong . check the site before saying that words .

Just 0 days online with no investment yet. It's really a new hyip site, with a good protected script with ddos protection. The design is not bad anyway, i think it's a bit attractive to have visitors reture to the page daily. Well, for me, i don't like to invest to this one because the roi is too high and it won't sustain to pay for a very long. No admin is able to pay such roi and sustain with it for a very long. I think this one is good for hit and run type, because i can only predict it some days online.

Well, the running days is "0" not "6" kindly open your eyes wide when you look the program. Well, for me the only safe plan is the very first plan which is 105% after one day. This program may just be good to HIT and RUN because 5% pure profit is just too high.

The roi is not that too high 105% is only 5% which they are going to pay us,and this realy look moderate ,atleast it will keep the program live for sometime online befor anything bad can realy Hapan,since the program is not yet launch its beter for us to keep watching their progres befor investing to avoid any scaming activity.

This program has good short term plans that are profitable, I prefer the after one day plan to the rest of all, the last plan with 7% daily ROI for 28 days takes around 15 days to reach BEP and then to start clear profit from the program, we can't expect anything from a short term program.

Well this program is a short term program we all know this,which always act the way its name implies,yes 7% daily for 28days is somehow long as it will take 15days to reach the BEP befor starting to earn clear profit from it some hyip will even vanish befor this period,so its beter to chose the other plan.

Yes, i also don't prefer that because it doesn't fits in a short term program to wait that long. When it has a very short term plan which giving a high ROI. So, based on other HYIP which has the same plan terms it's likely to be paying for just a days.

Nice script they got there. Looks pretty classy. @monyitomon what do you mean it doesnt fit into the short term program? I think the 1 day investment plan fits very well into the short term category do you not agree? The ROI is pretty high as well.

@rexway, haha i agree that the hit and run is probably the better strategy here in this site. I will tonight sign up and invest a few bucks here ( the minimum amount) and I will tell you what it is like. Hopefully they are still paying by the time I reach the end of the plan.

@faceless yes I have the intension of investing in here today but I exit my plans with hyip for today may be I will try and do that by tommorow,and since you said that you will invest today atleast befor the end of tommorow do well to update this thread whetha the site is paying or not.

this program i just a day old but i must confess one should not trust programs lik this, they might disappear with investor money at any time, all i can say i here it to niether invest here before the program reach it 3rd of runing or t just ignore the program and invest somewhere than this program.