Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

solid-mutual - solid-mutual.net

I'm not admin

http://solid-mutual.net/

At Solid Mutual, we have always strived to ensure that our investment offer is accessible to everyone. This is the reason why we have lowered the minimum deposit. We wanted to make it possible for you to evaluate and see the benefits of investing with instantlygold.com without having to raise substantial investment capital.

21% HOURLY FOR 5 HOURS - INSTANT WITHDRAW

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $5 - $10,000 21.00

Calculate your profit >>

103% AFTER 1 HOUR - INSTANT WITHDRAW

Plan 1 $50 - $200 101.00

Plan 2 $201 - $500 102.00

Plan 3 $501 - $10,000 103.00

Calculate your profit >>

9% HOURLY FOR 13 HOURS - INSTANT WITHDRAW

Plan 1 $3 - $100 8.30

Plan 2 $101 - $200 8.40

Plan 3 $201 - $500 8.50

Plan 4 $501 - $10,000 8.70

Plan 5 $10,001 - $50,000 9.00

Calculate your profit >>

130% AFTER 1 DAY - INSTANT WITHDRAW

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $100 120.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 125.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $50,000 130.00

http://solid-mutual.net/

You want to hear my mind about this program? Simple; I will not invest here. The period is too short me real business deal. Which time will the Admin use in trading the invested fund? Well, that is a question only the Admin can answer. For me, I'm not sure he can meetup

Yes, it is an hourly plan. The plan rates are such confusing it designed to confuse investor. But one thing is for certain it's very risky to invest in here. I don't know if this one will even pay or totally not because of the high risk involve in here.

Yes, it is an hourly plan. The plan rates are such confusing it designed to confuse investor. But one thing is for certain it's very risky to invest in here. I don't know if this one will even pay or totally not because of the high risk involve in here.

confusing? better look it well, the plan here described so well, unless you are not visited this site and look the site. well for me the script they used is bad, it is jut like copy and paster script that used in many HYIP , also ROI plan here is bad, totally bad. that is very unreasonable to get such as profit in short time

Just wondering what is confusing in here? The plan is as simple it can get. But hourly plan really don't please me. I know some do pays for a weeks. But I really doubt that it can last for months. I know its really difficult to maintain a hyip site that is paying hourly as its really need lots of investors in order to sustain itself.

Though the script look cheap of this short term program, good to know this one has been running for two days now and has been active so far, instant payment system must be an attractive feature in here, we need not wait for the admin to process the cash out manually but the system will pay us automatic.