Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

2012 libertyreserve - 2012libertyreserve.com

468_60.gif

I'm not the admin of http://www.2012libertyreserve.com

2012libertyreserve is working with direct investments in stocks and forex, facilitating control of the quality of securities owned and the efficiency of the investment process.

With a focus on ownership of high quality securities, growth oriented companies, and sound implementation, we believe that clients maximize their potential for long-term investment success.

An optimal investment program is designed to work within the broader context of the client's financial, retirement, and estate planning objectives. We work closely with clients to help address all facets of their circumstances.

Investment plans:

You can start to make a deposit with only $1 and maximum is $100000.There is no minimum for payout.

Test Plan : Up To 130% after 1 day. Minimum Investment Is Only $1.

Bronze Plan : Up To 200% after 3 days. Minimum Investment Is Only $5.

Silver Plan: Up To 500% after 5 days. Minimum Investment Is Only $10.

Gold Plan : Up To 800% after 7 days. Minimum Investment Is Only $20.

Platinum Plan: Up To 1800% after 14 days. Minimum Investment Is Only $50.

Special Plan: Up To 4000% after 28 days. Minimum Investment Is Only $100.

VIP Plan: Up To 300% after 2 days. Minimum Investment Is Only $555.

Program Benefits

> Payment system: Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money

> Instat payouts

> Licensed script

> DDoS protection

> SSL encryption

> Dedicated server

> up to 10% referral commission

> Paying 7 days a week

Link to view and register ==>>

Life time of this program is three days, and has been paying so far, minimum is set at $1 and the first three plans with $1, $5 and $10 as minimum are comfortable to deal with the program, depending on the amount we afford to spend in here, we can chose one of these plans.

They pay via Libertyreserve and perfectmoney. Well, they have have many monitors and all are in paying status. Although, the roi is really high. But then better to have the first plan which is with 1 dollar minimum and 30% profit after 1 day. I only think that it is not sustainable for to have 10% referral commission.

talking about ref commision i don't know if that is truly 10% of the investment that made by the downline, as i see that is too small too, because from what i see that many investors invest not more than $100 unless they are big investors or hyip monitors itself, but overall this site doing great as i see listed as the paid program in many hyip monitors at the moment.

This site is running though a fake data. They might made a special trick of give all payout to all monitors by which they may get paid stamp from all monitors. But it's really doubt that they ever pay any regular investors. But never loos our hope and wait for next update. If they add forums connectivity then we should believe upon them because 30% after a single day mean impossible for any.

today is their 5th days :D, i must admit admin already did a good job for this own program, first i think they cannot survive like this but i am wrong, from what i see ROI we get here is "up to", so it means we get that amount as the highest amount, and i think that is the one which make this site still paid members

Well as for me the only plan that interest me most is their test plan which brings in the total ROI (130%) but for others plan I dont see any possiblity of sustaining for that long online ,but since the site is paying up to date I will try them with the minimum spend and I will do well to update this thread.

well, though there is different plans offered in this program with variable terms, I don't think we should risk our funds in long term plans, like after 28 days etc, because short term programs are unpredictable and can fall any time, so waiting for four weeks won't be wise decision.

@archu7 do you mean in general that it is not wise to for for lon term plan for 4 weeks. Or do you mean dont go for the longer term plan specific for this site? If so i gree. With the shorter term plans available it makes it more risky, safer to go with the few days only.

@archu7 ,I dont understand you clearly what do you mean by its not safe or You dont think for us to risk our money when it comes to long term program or do you prefer short term program to long term?as for me its beter to go in for program that has long term plan alone or short and not a combination of both.

from the first day of runing of this program i already knew they are gonna pay up for more than 7 days and it 7 days already and i cant trust if the program will continue to pay investors,so i will advce you guys to be very careful when investing here

Test Plan : Up To 130% after 1 day. Minimum Investment Is Only $1.

Bronze Plan : Up To 200% after 3 days. Minimum Investment Is Only $5.

At most I will only going to invest in 3 days plan five dollars and do hit and run. I don't want to expose myself longer than that. I know an roi like this don't last two weeks and even if its going ot pay more than two weeks chance are you must be a hyip monitoring site to get paid in here. Because theirs no way you can earn money in here if you are going to think of investing in here long run.

they added test plan? LOL that is not good, i see this site back now have problem in GP but in HYIP.com still paying, i think now they start to have some problem here also in some hyip monitors, even most of hyip monitors that monitoring them still paid by them but i think we should careful for now