Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Zbuxz - zbuxz.com

darwin

38580062292048448365.jpg

Per click $0.01

Per ref click $0.005

The minimum payout is set at $2 for the first cashout, $2 for the second, $5 for the third and $10 for every one after that.

Once you reach the minimum amount, you can withdraw your money instantly to either AlertPay and PayPal.

As part of their new launch and promotion Admin have removed the referral limitation for standard members for this month only.

Free Pioneer for first 10,000 members, 15% off all upgrades

Free registration, thank you:

ZBUXZ - Secure-Dependable-Trusted-Homepage

banner1.gif

Admin have removed the referral limitation for standard members for this month only

I'm just curious. Let say you get 100 referrals and the maximum you can have lets say 10. Now what will happen to the 90 referrals we have after the end of the month? Will you still going to keep it? Or will its going to be removed from you?

I think its best that this site is doing just fine right now but same time we need to look what will be the status of this site after a month or two.

using gen4 script, so i think the only way to earn fast here by having RR as our refferal and then trying to maintain them to reach minimum payout of this site and it seems this site still new too, with the few members that active in their site and also in the forum they have.