Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

bluedivinity - bluedivinity.com

I AM NOT ADMIN THIS SITE .

banner1.png

FREE 1 MONTH BLUE PREMIUM FOR FIRST 8,888 MEMBERS ONLY! HURRY UP!

Privilege : Blue Premium

Pay Per Click : 0.01$

Pay Per Referral Click : 0.0075$

Clicks Needed For Payout : 75

Payout Minimum : 3$

Payout Method : Manually

Maximum Ads : No

Payout Via : AP & LR

REGISTER HERE

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE. THANKS FOR READING

Their ad rates seem fine, albeit a bit downlow since 23 daily ads earns free members only $0.0325, but I guess majority of those ads spring from the free $1 PB offered upon sign-up, so I wonder do they really have ads to sustain the operation after those free ones run out?

But at least the admin has some nice competition running, to attract more members.

facebook fan page :D, http://www.facebook....eDivinityDOTcom , where you can find the latest update about this site LOL, so far i think the earning here is decent too, and based on my estimation if we consistent here we can reach Min. PO lower than 100 days :D

To be honest. I don't adding website facebook to my facebook. Or better yet I rather open an facebook just for this purposes. Because of me fb is a private matter. Although I really don' think bluedivinity will be paying ptc for six months. Its good that its trying to be active in any ways its can.

To be honest. I don't adding website facebook to my facebook. Or better yet I rather open an facebook just for this purposes. Because of me fb is a private matter.

Social media is used more for swift announcements, than any "likes" in PTC business. Utilizing such mediums is very great way to let the members know about any issues the site might unexpectedly have. Say, the site gets suspended due to crossing their monthly bandwidth cap - this makes members uneasy, since they only get message "domain suspended", without any indication why. Simple FB/Twitter message "Site down due to overusing bandwidth, will be back shortly" makes members keep the trust for the site/admin.

And I thought everyone who uses FB hase more than one account for this kind of deals ;)

I was not able to find any information regarding the click rate for standard member.

However, to me, the minimum payout is a little bit high to achieve and too bad that it doesn't pay instantly.

I wonder why did not you find information about click rates for standard members, i think you did not visit the site, if you go to the ads page of this site then you can see that Stadard members get total 17 ads to click and maximum click rate for standard is 0.01$/click.

I was not able to find any information regarding the click rate for standard member.

However, to me, the minimum payout is a little bit high to achieve and too bad that it doesn't pay instantly.

actually the rate only higher a bit dude :D, if you check the site you can see how much earning estimation that you get from this site everyday, and it is about 2 cents per day, so that is i said the minimum payout here is higher a bit, it took about more than 100 days for you to reach it

• 2 months later...

i think they just make a fake reason that the admin of this site faces the accident.Actually they do not want to pay their members so that they have given such fake reason.but thats good the site is closed, now no one will face scam from this site.