Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Unique-funds- Unique-funds.com

auto payment? hmm i think that is too much good to be true, and i also see the profit they offered seems too high for me LOL, and don't make any sense to me at all, but i cannot access this site today i wonder what happen with them, i hope they are not losing and not paid any members again, but i also don't find them listed in any hyip monitors

Total over $300 invested, yet not a single payout although the program is already over one day old? Yeah, not sustainable rates, so there shouldn't be any reason to consider this one really as paying, and instead just move on and find better ones.

The design quality of the site is quite attractive for all because. But their forum connective has coding error as we can not see any active post at any hyip proof forum. plans of the site is good that we can get daily 2.5% profit, which is profitable for us and easily affordable for the authority. We may test with $2 of LR and wait for tomorrow's result.

i find something that is very bad with this site, they are not paid yet LOL, and the statisctic here is not right, i don't know about how to change but i ever see about this site, and in GP they already blacklisted for 803 days ago LOL, i think admin just changed the new script of this site or this one could be a news site that buy the domain that used by another scam hyip before :D

You going to believe it or not but this site is running for 814 days already. This scam site just come and go to scam investors. Now its has scam status. Its going to disappear after a while return as a new hyip site to scam people again and so on. That's why its really important that we always check the site first before we even thinking of investing.