Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

HotProInvest - hotproinvest.com

I am not the admin.

HotProInvest

Welcome to our Investment program HotProInvest.com!

Have you ever Wanted to earn a living easily spending much time? Get a stable income, and then only spend the money for your hobbies? Then you have came to the right place, because by investing with us, you'll receive a regular income and modern investment solutions.

There are several investment plans you can choose from to suit your needs.There's nothing you are required to do - just place an investment with us and after the end of deposit term you withdraw your interest anytime! We also provide you with a guarantee that your money is in safe hands and we strive to deliver on our promises. We provide not only a steady return with high interest, but also any kind of financial support. Our company values its customers as we grow with you.

Do not forget that the more you invest, the more bonuses and various benefits you receive. A huge number of shares and bonuses await you in our company. After several weeks of working with us you will feel that it was not mistake to choose us for your investment partner. And this is the right step to start with. We have many customers who already trust us.

Join HotProInvest.com and earn with us

Investment Plans:

105-125% after 1 deys

Plan Spent Amount (US$) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $50 105.00

Plan 2 $51 - $100 107.00

Plan 3 $101 - $250 110.00

Plan 4 $251 - $500 120.00

Plan 5 $501 - $1,000 125.00

168-182% after 3 deys

Plan 1 $10 - $50 56.00

Plan 2 $51 - $100 57.00

Plan 3 $101 - $250 58.00

Plan 4 $251 - $500 59.00

Plan 5 $501 - $1,000 60.00

255-275% after 5 deys

Plan 1 $10 - $100 51.00

Plan 2 $101 - $250 52.00

Plan 3 $251 - $500 53.00

Plan 4 $501 - $1,000 54.00

Plan 5 $1,000 - $10,000 55.00

322-350% after 7 days

Plan 1 $10 - $100 46.00

Plan 2 $101 - $250 47.00

Plan 3 $251 - $500 48.00

Plan 4 $501 - $1,000 49.00

Plan 5 $1,001 - $10,000 50.00

574-630% after 14 days

Plan 1 $10 - $100 41.00

Plan 2 $101 - $250 42.00

Plan 3 $251 - $500 43.00

Plan 4 $501 - $1,000 44.00

Plan 5 $1,001 - $10,000 45.00

Accepted: LR only

Link: https://www.hotproinvest.com/

468x60.gif

wow, have SSL protection and also DDOS protection :D, and the script they used is quite good :D, it is show how professional the site at the first glance of this site, so far the rate here is quite high too and seems profitable for the first and the second day site to make invesment in this site but i only see they listed in one hyip monitors

In five days only total of $31 in investments - either something about this program is very fishy to many investors, or many are just put off by their rather high ROI in their longer term plans. It's really good indeed to see that they have valid SSL cert, but so far they only have one monitor on-site, that's Russian and that apparently hasn't gotten anything paid out yet.

I don't understand why admin has launched a site and added SSL when he doesnt want to do business.There is no payment made yet and looks like admin is happy with 31$, doesnt make any sense to me.I feel admin should come back and relaunch the site.

IT seems they have SSL here and also I noticed already that in their statistics that it is now its 6th day but then just 60+ dollars investment so far and also they must kidding that only 1.5 dollars was withdrawn here. Wherein there were 1 day plan only which makes for investors safe.

in most hyip monitors this site still have waiting status, and they just online for some days :D, but even they have SSL and DDOS we cannot guarantee that they will not scamming us sooner, but i think i will monitoring this program, let see tommorow it will be the status turn to paying.

I really like this program because of their future planning - that they only using LR "The world's best secure payment processor". Due to their 4 layer security system LR of strong recommended to all. We can see a good program here because they have ssl certificate with site lock, mean their platform is very strong. Though there are many plans but all of them are risky for us, so we can take only their 4% daily plan.

I really like this program because of their future planning - that they only using LR "The world's best secure payment processor". Due to their 4 layer security system LR of strong recommended to all. We can see a good program here because they have ssl certificate with site lock, mean their platform is very strong. Though there are many plans but all of them are risky for us, so we can take only their 4% daily plan.

5% profit here is good thing for this site, but let see if with that profit rate they have they will sustainable and still paid the members, i also feel this site don't have good future, since all of the things they have for me looks ordinary and they just only have SSL and DDOS installed here and that is all

I am not sure if we can rely on these monitors in their ratings page with paying status for this short term that has been living for two weeks now, current status is given as paying and even the paid out page has latest transactions of 5th April in record there.

Though they have better security system and impressive design but their current status is so poor that I really have doubt about their future position. Because they have only $750+ of total investment, which is not good enough for continue this heavy project. I wish hat all serious members should get back their deposit amount before they turn into scam.

Though they have better security system and impressive design but their current status is so poor that I really have doubt about their future position. Because they have only $750+ of total investment, which is not good enough for continue this heavy project. I wish hat all serious members should get back their deposit amount before they turn into scam.

i don't think the status of this program is poor, if you check it they are still paying and i see there are only some HYIP monitors that have waiting status for this program, from what i see there are some hyip monitors that offer about 500% refback here, which is big and since this site is paid i think the chance to invest here is good too

Well Hotproinvest is another hyip which I will say that they will sustain for some time online too I just visit the site ddos and ssl is enable on the site also I saw some monitor listing them has paid ,but this short term program has less members after two weeks runing days online dispit their good script and paying status.

Well Hotproinvest is another hyip which I will say that they will sustain for some time online too I just visit the site ddos and ssl is enable on the site also I saw some monitor listing them has paid ,but this short term program has less members after two weeks runing days online dispit their good script and paying status.

@rexway, well.... it is a short term one after all. The longest plan only lasts for 14 days, It is known that short term won't be sustainable as the name suggests. Unsure about their script, but to my eyes, it doesn't look that great. One of their payment processor is Comodo Secure. I have never heard of that before, and I think it is rather unknown. How is it meant to attract investors with such unknown processor.

@Faceless I dont think comodo is a payment processor Comodo is part of the security property to protect the site from any attack,if you can look at the site very well the payment processor which they are using is Liberty Reserve and this can realy make me trust the site a ''bit'' and I beleive I saw their payment proof in one of the forum.

this program has been running for sixteen days now and I wonder it could collect only a small amount up to $880 in deposits in more than two weeks so far, it looks like this short term program is not that popular, but still it's good that this one is active.

Well since the program is paying I thing them collecting small amount in terms of deposit is what we shouldn't worry much abaut because each and every investors have their plans and ways to invest with any hyip befor making a deposit.

@rexway, well most investors have a clear plan and know what to want before they decide to invest in it. So how does that relate to this? I agree that its only worth investing a small amount here. I think most other investors have done what we think as well. Looking at their total deposits, its less than 1000 deposited and its been running for over 16 days. Some have just run for 2 days and have way more.

Im not sure whether this will make a difference to its lifetime, but surely it will have some affect.

Well@faceless what I mean by each investor having their plan befor investing here is that for me and my colleque here we have a specific strategy when it comes to hyip investment,so its a petty if any investor will just see a new hyip and jump into invest with them without confirming and having his own strategy ,for the program It will be proper to try with the minimum deposit

@rexway, I see, I get what you mean now. So what do you recommend the things that we need to check before just jumping into a new hyip like this one? Obviously check whether it is paying, and check the investment plans to see if it is suitable for you, and what else do we need to take notice of?

@Faceless you are right but its not only this two thing that needed to be check I mean(if its paying and if its plan are sustainable)thou this are the two major things,but aside from this we also need to confirm the security property like DDos ,ssl and the Runing days of the program to be on the safe side.

this program has been runnig for 16 days now, and monitor have the program has paying the bad news here that only one monitor is having the program on, which kind makes me scared and wonder if anybdy have any usefull info on this program whether it reallly paying or not