Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

2xForLife - 2xforlife.com

Un-believable opportunity for Life!.

2% Daily For Life

ist2_12232979-excited-young-woman-holding-money2.jpg

Have you ever think for making profit in multiples of thousands..

Think if you invest 100$ and you live upto 40 years then you will make 29000$, Yes its now possible with 2xForLife.com

[/center]

BOOST YOUR ONLINE INCOME WITH THIS PASSIVE INCOME EARNER PROGRAM!

well, this program looks nice as it is just around one week old now, the stats of the program shows it could collect around $10 K so far, 2% for life is a bit risky plan, but we need to get paid at least for 50 days to recover on investment, instant payment system is attractive also the minimum amount set at $1.

I agree with my friend archu , this hyip site seems to be promising as there are some good features here like this offer ( You Can Start with Just $1 per investment ) so the minimum investment is very helpful , add to that that the site is working with a system looks new and professional .

Running Days: 6

Total Invested:$9,938.03

Total Withdraw:$348.26

Really???

As soon as i have seen this stats on the homepage i got stunned, how can such unpopular site gets 9,938.03$ investment? Its really funny.Upon checking all forums i could find only 1 or 2 proofs, may be they are uploaded by a same person.Other than that i couldnt see a single proof.

Conclusion :

1 lie is enough for us to skip this site,stay away if you don't want to get scammed.There are still good programs exist such as JSS and T2.

well, 2% daily plan can go successfully for at least around six months since many hyips in the past have proven that the ROI will be stable, but anything more than 2% can be risky for the program, so here we can expect to get paid for few months for sure, it looks quite attractive program with instant daily withdrawals feature.

the site looking believable,the program running well,already it has successfully running,if we invest in this site,at a 2% daily,there will be a really good opportunity to increase the amount.everything depends on us,i say this is really a good program for sure.

i don't know if this site is legit or not because from my own observation this program, i still don't find any latest payment proof in many forum also i see they still listed as the waiting program in some hyip monitors, but i will wait for more update and if they are truly convince me i will invest here

For life? Okay let's forget about because definitely it is not real but this hyip looks promising and also the minimum amount to invest is one dollar which is quite affordable. But i hate the way that this HYIP needs to tell a lie, because even they don't they can still able to get some good number of investor.

these statics are real, i contacted admin he show me proof of investors and these were real.

Lol, you are the only supporter of this program, may be you are the admin and trying to spread lies on forums.If the stats are so real then why not payment proofs are not getting uploaded daily on forums? I don't believe such scams and no one will believe on this forum too.

If you say stats are true then explain me, 2 days back total invested amount was $9,938.03 and today it is $9,940.03 , only 2$ invested in the past 2 days? Funny isnt it? You cannot deny that the program is scam.

@trickster

dear i have test invest here, but surely i am getting paid on time from a week.

are you sure that you have made a deposit here and you have received your profits ? if that is true , why there are no payment proofs made by you in in the section of payment proofs ?

@trickster

dear i have test invest here, but surely i am getting paid on time from a week.

:D, thanks for reply. and happy to hear that you invest here and i hope you can share your payment proof in this forum, so we can see more payment proof about this program, actually in my own head, i think this program rate is quite profitable, but to make me sure i need more latest payment proof

Nice to dream to live 40 years but I doubt that this site will last 40 days. lols. I like its rate. And I like the site decide but I don't like how admin of this site handle this site. It does not advertise at all. I don't like how this site works if admin don't even bother to try to promote his site. If he want his site to last longer he must promote this site.

2% daily is not bad and seems to be this hyip is paying one since it is around 6 days online .. and here i think we can have a good Returns after a long period of investment . haha ... but i was laughing by seeing the sentence of $0 years of investment it is like some insurance premium policy .

As we saw that one of the poster already got paid the company mean they ware paying then. But the admin has left this company and didn't paid any monthly subscription of their hosting. We need to close this program as soon as possible or can wait wait for next 72 hours - let's see whether admin will come back again or not.

can wait wait for next 72 hours - let's see whether admin will come back again or not.

You are expecting too much from scammers buddy, it will never come back as in my previous post i simply revealed their fake things.They might have closed down already.Even if site comes back, never believe them.