Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

transylvaniatwist - transylvaniatwist.com

jammy

Well, it's Aurora, so I guess there's like one $0.01 ad, and the rest are something like $0.0000013 - am I right?

But nice selection of payment processors available, and the chances of Aurora going to scam are very slim.

I'm not fan of Auroras since one can't really earn any useful amounts in those, it's better to just do PTP since you'll reach much higher PO's with actually even less amount of work - and in much shorter time!

this site seems to be an aurora site , the blue script and the simple design makes me feel that the site is normal , it still new so the earnings from it will be very low at this time . we should to wait some times to see if the site will pay or not .

Pay Per Click : 0.01$

Payout Minimum : 0.20$

aurora site? the rate of this site is 1 cent per click. So its a bux site right away. Aurora sites are site that has 0.001 dollars click rate or .1 cents per click. The rate that is 1 cent more or less are bux type ptc. the rate that has .001 dollars more or less are aurora sites. But for me its really does not matter what kind of site is it as long its paying.

aurora site? the rate of this site is 1 cent per click. So its a bux site right away.

No, whether the site is Bux(Host) or Aurora (or Zeus or PTCEvo or Gen4 or...) depends on the script used - not from the rate. It has just been formed somewhat a standard that Auroras have $0.001 rate whereas BuxHosts have $0.01 rate. But since the admins can set the rate as they wish, sometimes they get turned "upside down".

i think this site is bux site but when i visited it, it is aurora site. the creepy LOL design is not something good here, haha and ts put they have $0.01 rate per click, but i think there are only some that have 0.01 rate while the other $0.00xxx :D, no offense but that is aurora type site