Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Money Forum - Money-Forum.org

MzKh

NEWS FROM ADMIN (from the site info posted from admin)

ATTENTION! Money-Forum.Org has stopped its Paid To Post feature for now.

Hello Everyone,

It has been announced that Money-Forum.Org has stopped its Paid To Post feature and is no longer a Paid to Post Forum. Thank you all for your contributions till now. As Money-Forum.Org has evolved greatly since its foundation, the administration staff has decided to stop the Paid To Post feature for now however Money-Forum.Org will continue to provide knowledge and wisdom as a stand alone Forum for discussion for Public. You can still continue taking part in Money-Forum.Org as a family member and enjoy being around and posting and keep in touch with us.

For all those who would like to stick to money forum as always, please feel free to do so. We will be very grateful to have you all around as a part of this family. Although Money Forum is no longer a Paid To Post forum but we will still do our best with all your support to provide useful and qualitative knowledge to everyone. Thank you all for being a part of this family. May we all prosper for a very long time.

So they are no more a paid to post forum. I wonder what happen with the payout requests done before the announcement? If they are going to be honored or not. I have a cashout request done before this announcement, hope it will be paid:)

It would be good if they continue paying by conducting contests , though it is small amount it would help them for members to still stay in the forum and participate every day in discussions right? I was just thinking to join this forum yesterday and today when I saw this , I am a bit disappointed. Hope admin starts contests so that members still get paid and the forum keeps running as usual.

The site is claiming that we can make $10 per day just by posting. :D I dont believe that! The rate of the site is too low as compared to other paid to post sites. If that is true then there should not be payment proof of $1 it should be the proof of $10!

This is bad news from the admin who has announced that Money-Forum has turned into non PTP forum anymore.

I hope the forum could be back as PTP forum again soon but I won't hope too much because usually PTP forum which

is unavailable as PTP forum, it will be long time to become PTP forum again.

Right now I don't give a damn if this site turn to scam. But what frustrate me is that he don't say it in advance. I have 5.55 dollars or even more points in their and I did not receive my payments as I request cashout four days after the last payments. That what happen if you give trust to a site too much. I should have loss 1 dollar or even less if I cashout every time I reach 1 dollar.

@budado

I didn't get my last request too but I always asked payment when I reached minimum payout request. I did that to prevent this condition,

so I won't lose too much when there is problem with the site. I think you could learn from this site not to accumulate too much your points

in a site.

@budado

I didn't get my last request too but I always asked payment when I reached minimum payout request. I did that to prevent this condition,

so I won't lose too much when there is problem with the site. I think you could learn from this site not to accumulate too much your points

in a site.

Lesson learn. But same time I will not going to chance my strategy. Loss is a loss but I still prefer to cashout when I reach 5 dollars in all ptp that I'm posting as possible. And even more. I only request cashout twice a month. 1 and 15th of the month. And I will keep that strategy.