Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Money-trend - Money-trend.net

i am not admin

Link : https://money-trend.net

Money trend is an online project created in 2012 that is based on a private investment fund to attract private investors. Money trend promotes entrepreneurship by reducing the risks of small and medium-sized businesses through diversification in the field of venture capital investments, combined with an internal low-risk.

PLANS:

Up to 2.4% of revenue on a daily basis

Accept : LR, PM, AP, BW

Link : https://money-trend.net

This program has got SSL certified by Thawte Inc, which is valid for two years, until 2014, that's nice to see, very reasonable plans, all good features exist in this program like live chat support, FB and Twitter pages of the program, Bank Wire payment option, along with usual LR, PM & AP, video help and three level referral program !

Another best possible site here which has simple mode but corporate view - people should like their overall quality. Also serious can get their best security system like ssl with site lock. As we can use direct cash payment system like AP and bank wire so we need to use their service. As well as their daily profit is also natural i.e. up-to 2.4% per day.

Program has valid SSL cert, so that should bring more confidence for investors. But their site in general is a bit unprofessional, and not as straightforward to navigate as it could be. Anyways, their daily rates in each plan seems sustainable, but might be a bit too low for some investors. Also nice to notice the return of principle at the end of that 22/35/65 days term maturation.

Most on-site monitors report this program as paying, so with regular entry level deposits it's easily approachable.

I think it is not good to invest in this program because though the site is online since 7 days some of the monitors are showing the status of the site as Waitingso i was suspecting that this program pays or not and i think the site will be scam in just some days its my feeling but do know what happens .

the latest news about this program they are paying until now :D, and that is good performance, because they already online also about 8 days, but i see in GP their status is paying and in other hyip monitors their status is waiting, and today i find some payment proof shared in DTM

Really bad news come because this site is down from my end. We need to make a complain against them to hyip authority. Hope that we may recover our lost money. Expect that admin should come back again and give uninterpreted service. If anyone may see that site will back again then please give a little reply because their project was pretty good for us.

Really bad news come because this site is down from my end.

Money- Trend is accessible for me in fact i have visited this site a couple of times today so may be it was just a server issue.Now its back and paying members, so far there is no negative news i have heard about this site,the status on all monitors is paying which you can check anytime.

It's accessible from my end too, in fact the program has been quite professionally designed, latest news as on 3rd April !

We have posted an interview with the Project Administrator (Tue, 03 Apr 2012)

We invite you to our forum to read an interview with the Money Trend project Administrator. You can read numerous news about the Project, our plans, our business an so on.

I'm able to access this hyip also. And also found that they have many hyip monitors and many have paying status. I see that they have good or even professional looking hyip but then there were some still need to correct like those images that were broken.

The site is accessible from my end without any issue, and this program has been two weeks old now and continues, latest news as on 5th April !

Unique conditions for money transfer through Alpha Bank (Thu, 05 Apr 2012)

On 5 April 2012, we started offering our investors a unique environment for money transfers through Alfa Bank. Now, in any branch of Alpha Bank in Russia, you can deposit money into our account in cash through an ATM. To withdraw money, you need not have an account with Alpha Bank – you need only to use the currency exchange system within the account. Now you can make an exchange to any payment system available without commissions!

i think that is the only problem with his internet connection but in end this site is accessible and they reached 15 days now,with the ROI plan they have i think this is still too early to said they are worthy or not but at least we can find some payment proof if this site paid and also their status in hyip monitors at the moment are paying

I followed their last news letter where I've seen that they have added Alpha Bank as regional payment processor, but I really doubt about it's useability because Alpha Bank won't be use worldwide. It's better to give some cash payment e-processors like AP or STP. Hope that admin should make some more quick payment and take this site to an ultimate end.

well this program already online for about 20 days and it seems this program still paying and i see admin added some monitors to monitoring this site but the status like usual still waiting, with the ROI here i am sure they will survive longer rather than other HYIP did before

well the good thing here is that some investor will be reaching full cirlce on this program but i guess that will be the investor that start with the program on the first and second day the program was launch. it good to see the program has really live up to it potencial.

22 days until now and still paying the investors, i see some of them just monitoring this program but that is not affected this site too much, one of my friend already invested in this program too, but i see they monitored by more than 10 hyip monitors, which is for me is a good thing for investors it self, because mostly this program will stay longer about 2 or 3 rounds

I quite like this site. The design looks sophisticated and well thought out. Would be even better if they list the following investment plans in the homepage, cos at the moment I still cant find where the investment plans detials are located. Having 10 monitors on 1 site really does encourage investors and the growth of the hyip! I will look closely on this site for a few days to decide if I want to invest here