Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

TopMoneyShare - topmoneyshare.com

I am not the Admin.

TopMoneyShare

Welcome to Top Money Share

This web- site is aimed at the investors who are interested in reliable and profitable investments.

If you are lacking for a professional knowledge for management of your own financial assets so in that case entrusting your money to the TopMoneyShare Fund will help you to increase your capital. You need someone who would care of your money, the professional team who would be interested in that you money bring you profit. We have to inform you that operations in the currency market bring the high and stable income.

Trust management of funds - is a process of professional management of the money resources on Forex, transferred by the Investor to our company.

Affiliate Program

You can promote by placing our banners or text ads on your website, blog or you can simply put the affiliate link in message forum signatures, promoting to your friends, family members .We offer up to 5% referral commission for every amount your referral deposits with us.

Our advantage

licensed scripts, No hidden Fees , Instant payment , DDoS protection ,Dedicated Server SSL Certificates, Security Settings , 24/7 online support, Payouts 7 days a week Free signup & Easy Access ,Unique website security settings

Investment Plans:

135% After 1 Day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $500 105.00

Plan 2 $501 - $1,000 108.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $5,000 115.00

Plan 4 $5,001 - $10,000 125.00

Plan 5 $10,001 - $50,000 135.00

205% After 3 Days

Plan 1 $10 - $500 116.00

Plan 2 $501 - $1,000 130.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $5,000 155.00

Plan 4 $5,001 - $10,000 175.00

Plan 5 $10,001 - $50,000 205.00

505% After 7 Days

Plan 1 $10 - $500 140.00

Plan 2 $501 - $1,000 200.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $5,000 300.00

Plan 4 $5,001 - $10,000 400.00

Plan 5 $10,001 - $50,000 505.00

1205% After 15 Days

Plan 1 $10 - $500 200.00

Plan 2 $501 - $1,000 400.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $5,000 600.00

Plan 4 $5,001 - $10,000 900.00

Plan 5 $10,001 - $50,000 1205.00

3005% After 29 Days

Plan 1 $10 - $100 1000.00

Plan 2 $501 - $1,000 1500.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $5,000 2000.00

Plan 4 $5,001 - $10,000 2500.00

Plan 5 $10,001 - $50,000 3005.00

Accepted: LR, PM

5% ref. commission

Link: http://www.topmoneyshare.com/

Well of their investment plans have the minimum of 10 dollars. Well, better to invest at the first plan to make sure as they are running for 0 days so far so I might think of early investments here. I have seen hyip monitors here who invested 100 dollars or more.

Brand new program just launched today, and having quite high ROI in their plans. I guess the only one worth even considering would be the 105% after one day, but then again with the $10 minimum investment the profit will be very small when compared to the high risk such plan comes with. Multiple monitors on-site, obviously reporting this one as waiting for now, but seems they do have quite big investments into this program.

well, this program just launched today and it is good because we can take some chance to earn here, also i see the script is attractive with the Plan they have, it is also quite profitable and i think we can pass about one or two rounds from this program, if we invest by LR actually the rate we get only 4% profit :D

Topmoneyshare is only a couple of hours old site and not even 1 term completed yet, admin already received 4000$+ amounts through deposits so it means admin is promoting the site well on monitors.But still some monitors are on waiting status so it won't be good to invest now.

Their paid out page is showing transactions of around fours ago, that is still fast payments in my view from this short term program, there is investors growing in this program which is one day old now, better not to risk more than minimum affordable funds in here, we should not be greedy when dealing with risky short term hyips.

well just launched 1 day back and i have seen that the good monitors have being added to the program and no problem we can have a hit in this program but only after the all monitors show the status of paying and now many of them are showing as waiting but not bad the ROI is really good and the second plan is good ..

This short term program which is already one day old has been given paying status but no on all monitors, still there is a couple of monitors that haven't updated status for this from waiting, but we can find out up to date transactions of 23rd March in the payment proof page of the program.

This short term program which is already one day old has been given paying status but no on all monitors, still there is a couple of monitors that haven't updated status for this from waiting, but we can find out up to date transactions of 23rd March in the payment proof page of the program.

yeah i see that too maybe some of the monitors choose the other plan such as 3 days plan, just like what i did in this forum :D, so i will update with my payment proof in 2 days later, i think to do hit and run here, for me the rate is profitable and with that 3 days i think i already much money :D

Very ordinary site that no one can depend upon them, because they just tried to make such design like corporate but their base factor made them untrusted. I hope that people should take little risk of use this program. We can use only their short term plan where our daily profit will be 5%. Except this others are simple horrible because 1205% or 3005% mean junk and scam - no one give those huge RoI. So this site should close soon.

but i get my profit here LOL, i think members should now and took the right chance when they are investing, i don't know more about their status but before this site is paid and i still see in some hyip monitors their status also paid, even some ROI plan seems unreasonable but i wonder if you all can afford to invest with that big amount of minimum deposit

I'm surprise that this thread is still open until now. I don't think theirs a member who even invest in here even if his plan is to do hit and run. Because I doubt that its going to be a paying hyip. Its will pay maybe some hyip monitoring site but it will never going to pay ordinary/ regular investors. Because the plan can't sustain and pay its investors back.

Though their long tern plans are really impossible for any but I told that they can afford their short term plan. so probably they might gave all payout from short term project. We can see that many popular monitor are telling us that this site is paying now. But their total server record of deposit and payment looks like very suspect. People need to make sure about their future stability.

I'm surprise that this thread is still open until now. I don't think theirs a member who even invest in here even if his plan is to do hit and run. Because I doubt that its going to be a paying hyip. Its will pay maybe some hyip monitoring site but it will never going to pay ordinary/ regular investors. Because the plan can't sustain and pay its investors back.

in fact this program still paid until now more more than you ever predict, just be pessimistic and lose the chance to earn from this site, but it is up to you since i know you are veteran, right? :D and my payment proof, seems old but it is proof :D http://www.digitalmoneytalk.com/topic/16698-top-money-share-topmoneysharecom/page__view__findpost__p__205664 , it is been their 13 days old now :D

well, good to see this program has been paying for two weeks now, usually short term programs of recent times not paying even for few days in the beginning but running away with the deposits made by their clients, at least TMS has been active so far and hopefully it will keep paying for few more days.