Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

High Returns - highreturns.biz

HighReturns has been gaining really big profit on international FOREX Market. The traders of our company combine strategy based on a scientific way which implies calculating probability of bargain outcomes, risks and many other factors in order to produce high quality program. HighReturns is totally brand new format of investment program which you have never seen before, everything you see on our program, is the effort of hard work done by our experienced traders. It means that every asset investment management is done and managed on a scientific way which implies calculating probability of bargain outcomes, risks, and many other factors. And that's where our long experience becomes very useful and reliable - it allows our program to offer a stable profit percentage to our investors. Our purpose is to increase financial security and offering the easiest way to earn money, in the right and safe way, by providing high-class and professional management services. With your participation on with us, will help change your life and make you more wealthy through clear simple steps.

DDos Protection

SSL Protection

Dedicated Hosting

We have 4 Different Exciting Plans!

s3ij4z.jpg

Join & Earn with our program!

https://www.highreturns.biz/index.html

The site looks very far from professional, but given that their plan rates are indeed very sustainable, this one might turn out to be legit one. Mid term investment plans of 30 days starting with just $10 minimum investment with 1,8% daily is decent, although some may find that a bit too low rate to be profitable enough for them.

Very cheap hyip site. Not organized hyip and funny thing they made to have 15% referral commission which is big and not sustainable for this hyip. I doubt to invest here as it is not have any good qualities of being hyip site. And they just popular forums but they don't have any thread links in there.

@riddick: i agree with you 100% dude, this program is totally bad in the script and design not in rate :D, i see the rate they offered is quite stable and also it will make this site stay longer if admin truly wan to doing bussiness and also they have SSL installed which make me consider to invest here

The design of the program seem to have been used in hyips before, even the appearance gives us a feeling that it might be short term program, but these are mid term plans with reasonable low ROI, after just 30 calender we can withdraw principal and it will be a clear profit of 54% in one month.

High Returns is not looking like a professional site because i can't see any monitors on rate us page as well as on Allhyipmonitors page.I feel admin must promote the site in the beginning and add at least 4 to 5 reliable monitors so that investors can know the live status of the site.

Even the forum links placed on their site are not the direct links to the threads of the program on those forums, it is just home page link to the forums has been provided on their site, it is something definitely suspicious act of the admin, they are trying to hide the status and must be opened to simply lure early investors.

The script of the site is a old one and in past many of the HYIP are used this type of script and as well i have seen that the minimum deposit is $10 well we can have a look on the HYIP but no monitors i can see so see that the site is paying or not . but i think we should not invest here because there is some thing wrong with the program no statics yet to analyse the site .

The script of the site is a old one and in past many of the HYIP are used this type of script and as well i have seen that the minimum deposit is $10 well we can have a look on the HYIP but no monitors i can see so see that the site is paying or not . but i think we should not invest here because there is some thing wrong with the program no statics yet to analyse the site .

you are right , but if you noticed , the site is using SSL and high protection , and there are alot of monitors already rating the site and most of them are having status of PAYING , so everything is attractive here , the plans also are medium term with reasonable ROI .

High Returns that has been online for three or four days now seems to have turned to scam already, the ratings page is removed and there is no monitor on the site any more from which visitors can know it's updated status and the admin has forum links on site that redirect us to other paying program threads on TG.

Very ordinary looking site with ssl certificate. We expect that admin should improve their designing quality and bring some professional looks. Starting with $10 and 1.8% daily for 30 days mean the most popular plan. People should like their natural plans and the authority may afford this load easily. Expect some active posts at hyip proof forums by which we may get connect with all senior investors.

The design of the program seem to have been used in hyips before, even the appearance gives us a feeling that it might be short term program, but these are mid term plans with reasonable low ROI, after just 30 calender we can withdraw principal and it will be a clear profit of 54% in one month.

yeah, it is just like many design that we can find in many hyip site used nowadays, and it seems that 54% profit we get here is quite good, but if we invest through LR we only get 53% profit or our investment, so far until now i find some payment proof that investors and hyip forum shared in forum such as MMG or DTM

@Trickster, how did you came to know that we may get assure 54% profit. Where their current status was not very comfortable for us. Still we can not see any active post at their forum button links. I think they might used some stolen script and ssl with natural plans have been made for make us fool, by which we may think some well about their quality. But their tendency is to never make any payment.