Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Realty Return - realtyreturn.com

I'm not admin

http://realtyreturn.com/

Realty Return is an independent advisory and investment company specializing in providing asset management service since 2005. Our mission is to provide our clients with a positive long-term investment experience, and relationship built on personal trust, experience and company wide Integrity.

We endeavor to get to know our clients and their requirements, then generate ideas that can impressively improve member earning capabilities, improve the bottom line of your business, or make your business or organization more productive.

Plans:

1.5% DAILY FOR 90 DAYS

103% AFTER 12 HOURS

125% AFTER 1 DAY

Payment system: LibertyReserve.gif

So this program has both long term as well as short term plans to attract investors, but I think these kind of programs with short term plans do not last longer than just few days, so we should not consider the long term plan, if the program offers in their plan list, it should be ignored, minimum which is set at $5 is affordable.

If we ask investors in which plan you are going to invest, they will definitely answer a short term plan.Because the term is less and we get profit+principal back, after that we can decide not to participate further but in a long term plan it will take a lot of time to reach BEP, approximately 67 days and another thing is, this site is hosted on Webs which allows members to create sites for free.

i have no word to quilifile this program,its non-sesne.the admin of this program is trying to be smart on investors.the program is runing one reasonable plan an another paln that can never be sustainable, i guess that is what will crash the prgram.but one thing am not sure off, is the minimum investment to all other paln.

I'm quite sure the most invested in plan is the long term, 1,5% daily one because it actually is sustainable, and because the initial investment requirement is only $5. This program is just two days old, and thus most of the on-site monitors are still rating this one as waiting, but seems that some have already received some payout. Overall it looks good, but I think the somewhat low ROI in their sustainable plan will drive some investors away, since it's not really worth their time.

I think they have added other plans too. Also they have now VIP investment plans. Their investment plans now where 5 and they have added also perfectmoney as payment method. And see 10 hyip monitors monitoring the program some do have investments and some don't have.

1.5% DAILY FOR 90 DAYS - $5 - $50

103% AFTER 12 HOURS - $51 - $200

110% AFTER 24 HOURS - $201 - $500

125% AFTER 48 HOURS - $501 - $1,000

155% AFTER 72 HOURS - $1,001 - $2,000

that is bad if they added some new plan, why? because it seems this site need more fund for theirs and i see the plan they have are hourly plan which is not stable for this site too, and so far i see this program still listed as paid program in some HYIP monitors, and i still see some payment proof in MMG

No registeration is required to participate in this program because it does not have a script or database. It seems to offer almost all known types of plans and that makes it less likely to be stable. I think without a database there is simply no way to monitor the site!

These investment plans have quite higher minimum set in their plans starting at $51, especially all their short term plans have quite high minimum required to take part in them, which most of the small investors can't afford, I think this is a trick from the admin to get higher funds and scam investors in high range with such unsustainable plans.

This Hyip is having both the hourly investment plans and as will as the long term investment plan ... and i suspect the admin of the site he is now mentioning the detail statics of the members and deposits and withdraws . if he would have shown the detail statics of the site it would be very easy to analyse the site but not bad they having good monitors and as well paying status till .... lets wait for some days the site to run before investing here .

As per their ref link we can come to know that they have external invest policy. We need to bring $5 of LR and our necessary plan will be 1.5% for 90 days. Though we can see that many monitors have told us that this site is paying now. But I'm sure about that this site will close after reach their collection goal.

they already added VIP plans, that is very annoying you know, and it already show sign of scam which make me consider again to invest in this program, the script they used also not look professional and also they don't have SSL and DDOS protection installed here but i still so far they are paying the members

they already added VIP plans, that is very annoying you know, and it already show sign of scam which make me consider again to invest in this program, the script they used also not look professional and also they don't have SSL and DDOS protection installed here but i still so far they are paying the members

if the admin is really added a new plan its name is ( VIP ) I think it is not good sign , may be the admin made this plan to collect more investments . I think it is may be sign before scamming.

if the admin is really added a new plan its name is ( VIP ) I think it is not good sign , may be the admin made this plan to collect more investments . I think it is may be sign before scamming.

could be like that, but i am not sure 100 % with that things dude :D, as for me i still trying to be positive for now with this site first and as we know this program still paid the members until now with the rate they offered so i think admin somehow can manage to paid the members well and i am sure many members satisfied

could be like that, but i am not sure 100 % with that things dude :D, as for me i still trying to be positive for now with this site first and as we know this program still paid the members until now with the rate they offered so i think admin somehow can manage to paid the members well and i am sure many members satisfied

no short term hyip can continue for life time dude , this site will be cam as soon as and in my opinion it became very danger now because it has more than 8 days online and according to the new VIP plans which are having high ROI I can say that this site is not safe for investments now .

103% AFTER 12 HOURS

125% AFTER 1 DAY

one day 25% profit? in 12 hours 3%. Its seems the different between rate is huge. but what I don't understand is this 1.5% DAILY FOR 90 DAYS. I don't know what this plan for because its has no advantage against its short term plan. Or can you give me one advantage this 90 days plan is much better than the short term plan.

no short term hyip can continue for life time dude , this site will be cam as soon as and in my opinion it became very danger now because it has more than 8 days online and according to the new VIP plans which are having high ROI I can say that this site is not safe for investments now .

yeah, but from what i see until now, this program still paid the members :D, it is about 10 days until now and it means this program already online more than one week, i just hope this site could be stable but the rate here especially the new VIP plan make me worried about the future of this program

As we know that external investment mean 200% of get scam. So as usual they had gone from our end after took our important fund. We can see a locked site, mean admin just closed their script with full database - but still their domain and hosting (free or premium) is active. We may catch their location by hosting resources. Else we need to treat our failure.