Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Verifonds - verifonds.com

I'm not admin

http://verifonds.com/

Verifonds is an investment company found in May, 2006 by experienced and professional investment management group. Verifonds Inc engages in wide range of investment activities with operations in over 12 countries over the past years, Our Company helps to secure the future of investors' capital by progressively expanding its interest in different industries and economies.

Diversification of assets and developing techniques in order to secure our growth allowed us to gain trust of investors from all over the world. We aim to deliver powerful and risk-adjusted investment returns to our investors, achieving consistent performance through the quality of our people and experience.

plan1.gif

plan2.gif

http://verifonds.com/

wow! i must say, i really like the program but the admin did not let the program flexible for investors to want to invest with them, i will have love to give the program a trail but we only have same duration on the only two plan they offer, even if i believe they might stay around for more than 45 days but am not confident enough to invest here.

Verifonds by it's design and appearance gives me impression of a short term program, I don't think it will last longer for few months, but nice to see additional payment processors, AP & STP as payment options in here along with usual LR & PM.

Verifonds by it's design and appearance gives me impression of a short term program, I don't think it will last longer for few months, but nice to see additional payment processors, AP & STP as payment options in here along with usual LR & PM.

That's true. That's why the best way to earn in here is if we do hit and run. Anyway I notice that theirs about half a dozen hyip monitoring site monitor this site. But so far none of them invested in here except one that invested 150 dollars. The rest have zero investments. So I don't know if the one that invest 150 dollars in here did make a right decision.

until now i see this program still paid, as i check it in TG and also in MNO, their status is paying for now. well i must admit that since the ROI plan that they have is quite good because it is good and stable for both investors and hyip admin too over all the script they used is good for me.

Quite high minimum investment indeed, and with the sustainable but low-ish 2.5% daily ROI for mid term 45 days this one won't provide that much of profit. Also the lack of monitors (although two which were paid just yesterday) is not very impressive. It might be better to look for higher paying, shorter term hyips if looking for better profit.

This new program which is just two days old has been reviewed by MNO, also added MNO monitor to their site, which is good to see that this program has been popular as of now, at it's early stage, it will surely get enough support from potential investors that follow MNO monitor.

I don't think verifonds is getting support from investors at the moment,its not even getting discussed much.Investors did not like that this good looking site has no SSL Encryption yet.Admin must consider adding it otherwise potential investors won't trust so easily.

I could've said that it might still work with the 2.5% daily rate cause remember Evbusiness which offered 2.8% daily rate and managed to run for more than 2 months. But the fact that there's no SSL encryption means that the admin has made very little effort for his/her site according to what he can afford. Thus i also don't think the program is a long runner cause the admin is then seeiming to be all-dependent on the member investments. I highly suggest waiting first inorder to see(through forums) how many are participating.

This new program which is just two days old has been reviewed by MNO, also added MNO monitor to their site, which is good to see that this program has been popular as of now, at it's early stage, it will surely get enough support from potential investors that follow MNO monitor.

Hopefully, the admin will soon consider the need of installing SSL encryption feature in the program, as we know many programs first come up without SSL then after few days online, they slowly make improvements in the program like adding SSL etc, if this one intends to stay longer, then it will surely think of security features too.

Good to see that this program is accepting four types of payment processors and i have seen that this is a long term investment plans and as per my knowledge the long term investment plans are really best than the short term investment plans hope the site will soon add the SSl and anti DDos protection soon to the site so that we have a hope of safty in the site .

Best sound is coming from the site, because 2.5% daily for 45 days is quite good for us. Which is profitable for us and easily affordable for the owner. Good news is we can see monitors at homepage of the site. We can use both AP and LR here. But they need to reduce their minimum deposit amount to $10, because $20 is high for any newcomer.

• 2 weeks later...

Again we found a bad news from the program. Because this site is down for me now. Hope that they should lost their bandwidth and the admin should improve their bandwidth and come back very soon. So we have to wait for next 72 hours for take any decision. I would like to say you all that if anyone will see this site already back again them please leave your reply.