Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forexion - forexion.biz

I am not the Admin.

Forexion

Welcome to Forexion!

FOREX trading is a highly profitable business venture. However, in order to have successful trading outcomes, the trader must be well aware of the currency fluctuations, and know how to take advantage of a particular situation in the most brilliant way, as even the slightest fluctuation can result in a profit or loss. Since most traders are not good in the job they do, they are more or less likely to end up in loss. This is where NoRiskStrategy plays its role. Our aim at Forexion is to provide assured returns for your investments. After a process of simple registration, you will be able to try our proven and safe investment system by yourself. Do not hesitate, join us today and right now.

Investment Offers:

133% after 1 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $500 104.00

Plan 2 $501 - $5,000 105.00

Plan 3 $5,001 - $30,000 133.00

259% after 3 days

Plan 1 $10 - $500 113.00

Plan 2 $501 - $5,000 116.00

Plan 3 $5,001 - $30,000 259.00

690% after 7 days

Plan 1 $10 - $500 135.00

Plan 2 $501 - $5,000 142.00

Plan 3 $5,001 - $30,000 690.00

1700% after 15 days

Plan 1 $10 - $500 240.00

Plan 2 $501 - $5,000 300.00

Plan 3 $5,001 - $30,000 1700.00

3500% after 30 days

Plan 1 $10 - $500 500.00

Plan 2 $501 - $5,000 1500.00

Plan 3 $5,001 - $30,000 3500.00

Accepted: LR, PM

Link: http://forexion.biz/

This program has just launched today and has already investors made over $1 K deposits to the program, the daily ROI offered here is a bit lower than usual short term hyips and it is 4% starting ROI, the admin can run the program at least for up to 25 days, if he wants to, of course consistent fresh fund flow into the program is important as well.

the owner of this program should have done better with the the program, i dont see how this one will attract investor to come join, even if the owner of the program did run ads on the prgram, i really dont see how they are gonna convince investor to come join them, with the kinda design and cript used.

Forexion is not looking a bad site but due to short term plans it is difficult to rely on this site.Most of the short term sites going scam within a week.In this situation even i feel that doing some rounds can be profitable than keeping a principal in the program.

Total accounts reached around 200 and few monitors like GS have already updated the program status to paying, it's just around $30 have been paid out so far, I guess it is referral commissions, hopefully, the program won't disappoint those early investors.

104% after 1 day is a short term plan with reasonable ROI in my opinion . the site is using powerful script and good SSL , DDOS protections which makes the site more attractive . some monitors are rating the site and most of them having status of waiting because the site is still new .

I really don't understand this. The way I see the plan is really a scam plan. Because theirs no way this site going to pay its investors with this huge interest. But when I check hyip monitoring sites. I'm surprise to see about 18 hyip monitoring site monitoring this site and what make me surprise more is to see that most of them invested about 100 dollars more or less.

hmm, for monitoring things, this program still listed as waiting program also i still don't find any payment proof of this site yet, i hope tommorow i could find some payment proof before think about invest in this program, you all can find this program in MMG, but the rate here is quite unstable

@riddick09: no monitor on-site actually labels this one as scam (yet), and three out of four have actually received payments already.

But I have to agree that this kind of ROI is very unsustainable and risky, thus this program will not have very long lifespan. But it's pretty weird to see over 4k USD invested into it - maybe many have trust that they can pull off one or two rounds?

Lol, there are no qualifications that show a stable program at all, especially if the rates affect the site's sustainability. These usual Hyips, the ones that offer net rates 4% - 6% just keeps on coming like flowing water. Sudden closure of this program will not be a surprise but an expectation.

@macky110

I still can see active status for this program on popular monitors like GS, of course few monitors like PRO Hyip haven't yet updated the status from waiting for this one even after it's one day old now, but it's no wonder if there is any thing wrong with their payment system, I know these kind of sites will do selective payments.

We really found bad news from the project because this site down for me now. I think it's bandwidth has over. so admin needs to upgrade it's bandwidth as soon as possible. But this can be unsure because they ware running through a scam model where we found many impossible plans like 1700% or 3500%.

We really found bad news from the project because this site down for me now. I think it's bandwidth has over. so admin needs to upgrade it's bandwidth as soon as possible. But this can be unsure because they ware running through a scam model where we found many impossible plans like 1700% or 3500%.

you do not need to invest at this site now , sorry to say that the site is offline now and may be it is the first step before scamming . I do not think the site will back online again . so this site was gone .

• 2 weeks later...

@omar-winner, I completely agreed with you that this site had gone already and never try to back again. so I would like to request the authority to lock this thread or move it into scam section. Secondly we need to remember their whois record and follow if they will try to come back again with another location for make us fool again. Be careful of those programs.