Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Link Finance - link-finance.com

I am not the Admin.

Link Finance

Link-Finance is "a honest, reliable and logical investment service" has been in FOREX market since 2001. We believe that a program's success is measured by its honesty and security. Link-Finance is focused on attaining consistent returns on our client's investments. This is done through having a strategic and balanced plan for all investments. Our business is here to help our members gain financially while minimizing the risk, has giving us the possibility to show you that there is a way to get your money without doing much for it. Our main goal is to provide you with a secure and stable program run by our investment team, we are able to run the program for a long time.

Investment Offers: 2-4% daily for 120 days, 6-9% daily for 40 days, 12-16% daily for 20 days

Min/Max Spend: $1/Unlimited

Accepted: LR, PM

4% ref. commission

Link: http://link-finance.com/

This one looks more like a short term program than a long term one. the minimum allowed is a $1 which is quite comfortable to make a test spend into it, the shorter the term is the higher the minimum required to participate, I think we should better deal with the first plan that is 2% daily for 120 days.

In most of the cases this 2% ROI sites don't sustain for 120 days, if we check the past 6 months record then most of the sites gone scam within a month or two.Its better to stay out of it and invest on other old sites which are proved to be stable.

well the shorter the plan,the more interesting i see the program, the owner of the one shuld add security and see how this one will florish, i really like the program and design is kinda attractive to me, i will like to know give the 20 days plan a trial but only if they are ready to add security to the program.

well, we need to get paid for at least 50 days from the program so that we can reach 100% BEP then the next profits from the program will be clear profit on investment as long as the site pays, 4% referral commission is not bad too, so hopefully, this one will be promoted well by their clients.

Really best site that we can see monitors at homepage with paying stamp. We really expect some site which just willing to give us better profit. So this site can suite our requirements. We need to spend only $1, then our daily profit will be expectable 2% daily. I hope that people should get better profit from the program and depend on their legit. Also their 4% ref. commission is very profitable for any network maker.

well, this program has been paying for around one week now, the script used in this program is quite attractive, even the plan features are nice with profitable ROI, the maximum it can take for the withdrawal processing is twelve hours, instead instant payment system would have been better attraction.

Seems that this hyip program just crossed the one week mark, and so far each of the on-site monitors report the program as paying, with the latest payments being handled yesterday. The daily ROI offered in their plans is sustainable, but especially with the smallest required $1 minimum investment the profit will be basically useless. But for anyone willing to put in $10 or more, some noticeable profit can be seen.

no latest news about this program yet, but from what i see and i see this program still paid the members until now, well from the script and design i see they have good taste and it looks good little bit and i see they don't have SSL and DDOS also i see they have thread in so many forum include TG and MMG

we don't know about that dude LOL but what you said also right so i think we must be careful with this program too, but the reality said this program now paying the members for 9 days, so i think this site still good to make investment at the moment but in future i don't think so

Though this site is using both LR and PM, but due to some technical problem PM is not accessible for all. So we need to use their LR as compulsory, so expect STP or AP will be added soon. They have running over 15 days and their total payments ware over 50% of their total deposit - which is a good sign for us to get our next payouts.

Its time to close this thread this site is a scam site. its been running for only 15 days and now in almost a dozen hyip monitoring site that monitor this hyip site. All has not paying status. But I guess many already anticipated this as its really a scam site from its roi plan and script alone.