Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forexcashmakers - Forexcashmakers.com

I'm not admin

https://forexcashmakers.com/

At present Forex Cash Makers management company is a competent participant of Forex market. With substantial range of know-hows Forex Cash Makers company offers its Clients to make use of Asset management service at Forex market.

The main task of Forex Cash Makers management company is to offer the most favourable terms for investing at Forex market. First of all this refers to risk-profitability ratio. There is no absolutely safe mode of investment; each of them is very closely connected with such a notion as risk. Our task is to find optimum risk-profitability ratio ensuring optimal conditions for your capital growth.

It is obvious that during a rather long period of activities service development team happened to face some difficulties. Clear vision of the desirable result has become an inexhaustible source which gives reasons for development of new and the most effective tools. Permanent improvement within the framework of constantly changing market is an indispensable condition of Forex Cash Makers company development.

Investment package: FCM Start

Make deposit

Deposit amount: $ 10.00 - $ 199.99

Daily Profit: 1.3 %

Deposit term: 90 days

Interest payments: every 24 hours

Charges schedule: on business days

Deposit return: after plan term end

Compounding: not available

Investment package: FCM Standart

Make deposit

Deposit amount: $ 200.00 - $ 599.99

Daily Profit: 1.6 %

Investment package: FCM Professional

Make deposit

Deposit amount: $ 600.00 - $ 6999.99

Daily Profit: 1.8 %

Investment package: FCM Master

Make deposit

Deposit amount: $ 7000.00 - $ 15000.00

Daily Profit: 2.0 %

https://forexcashmakers.com/

This site might be a legit looking site with future elite model. We can follow their ssl certificate with site lock. The design quality of the site is quite good that every should like their way of thinking. We can use many payment processors here; two cash processors like AP and OkPay with strong LR. All plans are natural that they should able to give us on-time payment. We can use their basic plan for just an invest of $10 - then our daily profit will be like 1.3%. As their maturity period is 90 days long so we expect compound feature.

hmm, i will have love to give this one a trial,but the program is not flexible, i dont do program that is not flexible, it make me look like my money is trap or something, so i will just skip this one and the program doesnt have any security, to make investor acunt safe.

Currently, I can't access this site, it must be accessible in other parts of world that we can see people's comment above in this thread even about the appearance and design of the site, or possibly, due to technical server issues, it must have been down at this moment, let's wait few hours for the return of the site.

Forex cash Makers is having all the features which we usually look into the program and also an unique and professional script.The site is very new and in fact its getting monitored only by 1 monitor at the moment.Interest rate is quite stable but even if this site starts paying,it would take time to gain the trust of investors.

@archu7

The site is accessible for me and everything working fine here.May be DDOS protection blocking IPS randomly.Try out after few hours.

@macky110

well, it's now loading from my end too, anyway, thanks for the reply,

FCM start is what the plan affordable within the reach of small investors which has the minimum set at $10, good to know AP & OkPay is also allowed to venture with them along with usual LR & PM, 1.3% daily ROI on every business day for 90 days, is a good plan, instant payment is another attractive feature there.

forex cash maker have a good script and design, it is look so attractive and also it have SSL protection and DDOS too installed. and i see they also have AP and OKpay, i am sure it will give us more flexibility and also lowered our chance to be scammed because we can ask for dispute so member wil get the money back

Nice and professional site with valid SSL and strong DDOS protection make this program very inviting to investors. Their plans are very reasonable, and starting with just $10 investment this one is easily accessible for even new hyip investors. While the daily ROI of 1.3% might not be worth someones time, for others it can provide very solid entry investment that just grows during time. Term being 90 days is quite long, but as said this can be considered just a background earner anyway due to the low ROI. Seeing multiple payment processors is very nice thing, since it gives much more variety and more people can easily access the program.

This program which has been active for one day now has some news update to share with us as on 20th March regarding their program statistics !

ForexCashMakers first report

Hello everyone!

We are pleased to inform you that the our first working day on-line has passed successfully. 138 accounts have been registered at the moment of news update. 63 investors have made their first deposit. We believe it’s a great start of our project!

We receive some complaints as to the unavailability of our on-line operators, in connection with this we want to tell you that our on-line support is available from 10:00 AM till 6:00 PM Panama time. Our on-line operators are ready to answer all your questions.

Sincerely,

ForexCashMakers team.

This program which has been active for one day now has some news update to share with us as on 20th March regarding their program statistics !

update news means that the admin is active , the site has 2 days online now , the plans are medium term with good returns . the risk is still low now because the site is still new . so the best time to invest in this site is now .

update news means that the admin is active , the site has 2 days online now , the plans are medium term with good returns . the risk is still low now because the site is still new . so the best time to invest in this site is now .

well, yeas, the admin is active in sending us news and updates of the program, but just in one day online, I don't think overactive admins can be trusted, anyway, the plan features are quite good, starting ROI of 1.3% daily for 90 days will get nice profit in three months, that is a 117% profit and principal returned at the end,

I do like their professionalism in their hyip script. And they made it catchy as well with usual interest rate for most of their plans. So I am thinking they are good hyip. So far, Im not able to find their rating page so I can check those hyip monitor as well as the status and we can update the news here.

My concern right now is popularity. I know its just barely two days old. But when I check hyip monitoring sites I notice that theirs only one out of six hyip monitoring site that invested in here. And its only invested 50 dollars and that hyip monitoring site also offers 200% RCB. Now the big question is why the rest of hyip monitoring site don't invest in here.

I do like their professionalism in their hyip script. And they made it catchy as well with usual interest rate for most of their plans. So I am thinking they are good hyip. So far, Im not able to find their rating page so I can check those hyip monitor as well as the status and we can update the news here.

\actually I searched for the monitor in this site but I did not found any monitors , from where you found the page of rating , please tell me . also I agree with you that the site is using powerful script and you can notice that the SSL which the site use is good .

It is strange but I cannot find the rating page. This would have allowed me to know if the site is paying or not. Good thing they allowed AP payment processor so if ever the site turned into a scam investors can always file a dispute.

I followed their last news letter, which was not contain any proper news, just a small reminder on their growth level. There are ten monitors and all of then just telling us that this site is paying now and their last payout was on 26th mean yesterday. I hope that this site should complete this April also.

• 2 weeks later...

Bad news is most of time I follow that their live support stay in offline. I would like to request you all that did you see them online at anytime. Because we live support is the best way to get connect with the owner. Still we are looking for active of compound feature because it's the only way for gain little bonus. If anyone already got paid by them then please give some link.