Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

onbux - onbux.com

malingayam

@Malingayam & Rivha

Until Now.. I still not yet joined with Onbux.. I'm scared because this site is old enough for me... And also is that true that rent referral in here have a good average on their daily clicks...?? Did any member in here already try to earnings only from their rent referral...??

I want to joined but.. Still worried about that...

I think you are missing a big opportunity to earn money by not being on onbux. The site is just 6 months old but we cannot predict what will happen tomorrow, its better to utilize the opportunity. The rented referrals are just superb there. I am getting average of more than 2 from each one of them. I am earning good from renting referrals, did never invest till now except 10 $ for renting referrals. I think you should join onbux and utilize the site as long as it is present, Don't invest money for 3-4 months more to see if the site is going to be stable. If you want to join you can do so by clicking on by referral link in the signature below my post :D. I need some direct referrals to increase my profits.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Malingayam & Rivha

Until Now.. I still not yet joined with Onbux.. I'm scared because this site is old enough for me... And also is that true that rent referral in here have a good average on their daily clicks...?? Did any member in here already try to earnings only from their rent referral...??

I want to joined but.. Still worried about that...

onbux is a legit site buddy and no doubt the averages of their referrals were still good, though they were also using bots but the average is fine at that time. I have also invested there and also has covered all of my investment from there, you can see my earning by clicking in my signature for proof.

I have rented 30 referrals here as for my experiment and today when i check my referral stat there are only 2 who have not clicked and mostly they all click the 4 ads, I am very impress of the RRs performance, I'll wait and see for the coming days to confirm my amazement.

I am so curious to rent some referral at ONBUX.

Some members are giving postive feedbacks about them.

So today I decide to give them a try and let see how they work by myself/

Here is the proof :

You have successfully sent a payment from your account UXXXXXXXX :

Date: 12/21/2010 1:10 PM
Batch: 51746578
Sent To: U0000121 (onBux Ltda.) 
Amount: $5.00
Memo: Rental Balance

Thank you.

Today at 09:13	
You have received the 3 referrals 
you rented.

I will soon give them a review here after a few days working.

I think I believe in everybody's opinion that onbux is much better than neobux in terms of rented refs, so far it is doing well at my end and I even have a golden RR since they have 8 average daily click. I will be renting another set of 100 on the 26th.

Yeah, surely thing... Now onbux rate AVG for RR at onbux much better than neobux but this is I heard from neobux members since I do not join neobux after get banned :P

But I'm very happy with my RR AVG at onbux and this last 3 days I got good AVG :lol:

Before my best AVG only 1.28 but this last 3 days it reached 1.43 - 1.47 and this is really good AVG for upgraded member :)

My all rented referrals that I just bought 2 days ago are active and clicking not quite active but not bad!

The avg is 2.5 and 3.0. What I don't understand is why didn't they click all the ads???

There are only 4 ads available to click anyway. Only GOD knows :)

I think I will buy more rented referrals but I have to wait for 7 days to buy the new ones that the ONBUX rule.

No Username Referral Referral since Next Payment Last click Clicks AVG

1 R31261684 2010/12/21 at 09:13 27 days and 21:26 Yesterday 5 2.500

2 R37446412 2010/12/21 at 09:13 27 days and 21:26 Today 5 2.500

3 R18892710 2010/12/21 at 09:13 27 days and 21:26 Yesterday 6 3.000

this site is very good to earn .but now their rented refs are not good as they ware in start .avg for standard are very good .but as soon as you upgrade to golden your click rate falls suddenly .but still good site for earning .i'm golden & earning $3 per day which is very nice to me .don't ever think about ultimate ,its bit risky

Yes The clicks for upgraded members do fall as the Break-even average also falls once a member upgrades to golden or ultimate. So It does not matter even if the click rates fall below 1.5 for golden members as they will still be making profits due to less Break-even average. I got very good average in the last 2 days before yesterday and suddenly my average came down to 1.67 from 2.25 from the previous 2 days. I don't know why the referrals behave in a weird manner. The profit calculator made by a member there shows loss for me in spite of my good average :(.

I will be upgrading to golden at the end of this month to avail still of the $10 discount as I found this site that could give me a stable income. My rented refs are doing fine and I can't say anything of how amazing they are. Anyways I will seriously look for direct referrals on this site.

:) My forth payment from OnBux via AlertPay instantly.

See the screenshot below.

zTgVg.png

The holiday spirit took over at onBux and will continue till Dec. 31. Members who find "Old Father Christmas" will have some big surprises.

If the snowman in the upper right becomes Santa Claus, you can click him and play for gifts.

Then Santa will decide whether you can receive a present or not.

'Old Father Christmas' will reveal different surprises throughout this period. Happy Holiday Season, Everyone!

My recent payment from Onbux

Date: 12/21/2010 1:57:56 AM

Reference Number:

Transaction type: Transfer Received From

Name/Email: onBux Ltda.

onbux@onbux.com

Current Status: Completed

Amount: $49.74 USD

Purchase type: Other

Shipping Details: Not Provided

Details (optional): onBux Payment

Onbux is one of the best PTC site in these days.

I rented additional 50 RR in Onbux and I hope the AVg will still be profitable. I calculated the total referral click against the total number of referral I have for 5 days and the Avg is 2.4 so I decided to rent 50 now and extended 3 RR with good AVGs.

I also would like to do e-currency exchanges using onbux, by funding onbux with LR funds then I can cash out on any online payment processor I prefer to cash out.:D

just done cashing out $2 on PP after investing $15 from LR.:D

image-13FB_4D160E77.jpg

I don't think you should leave the site just because of suffering loss once. It happens once in a while that your Rented referral clicks go down very badly and you suffer loss, But I have experienced better days after such things happen. Usually the average starts improving from the 4th or the 5th day once you recycle those in-active referrals and rent some new ones. Good luck to you and hope your referral clicks improve soon.