Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

onbux - onbux.com

malingayam

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though the adds are limited similar to neobux but many are willing to invest in rented referrals since this site is a trusted ptc and mostly all members are active . So the investment in rented referrals will not be a loss and will enable the members to increase their earnings

Yeap, RR here very good activity :D

That's why invested in RR here is a good choice.. And if can afford golden membership or ultimate is really much better :D

here is my last payment received

image-0D3C_4CDFEC14.jpg

Wow MalingAyam You are cashing out 34 $ weekly :o. Almost near 150 $ per month, how many rented referrals do you have right now ? And which membership do you have ? I think I will keep renting referrals and upgrade when I earn enough money to upgrade from onbux and other sites. I can't afford to pay from my pockets. You are lucky buddy ;) Congratulations for these great earnings.

This is the so good paid to click site where many members are earning huge income. I have also got one payment from this site and now I am getting rented referrals , so far I have 30 referrals and I will rent 20 more next week and hopefully I will cashout when I will reach $10.

Anyone pls inform me how much price of rented referral and lowest how many i can rented . i understand without referral and upgradetion it is hard to earn money there . for this i am hesitating to registered there . if there is reasonable price to rent referral then will try and if it high then give up. pls inform anyone.

Wow MalingAyam You are cashing out 34 $ weekly :o. Almost near 150 $ per month, how many rented referrals do you have right now ? And which membership do you have ? I think I will keep renting referrals and upgrade when I earn enough money to upgrade from onbux and other sites. I can't afford to pay from my pockets. You are lucky buddy ;) Congratulations for these great earnings.

Currently I have 400 RR, and this week surely I can't cashout $30 since this week I needed to renew some RR that nearly expired date also I planned to add more RR here, hope my RR keep doing a great job so I can earn good here daily :D

what is the minimum number of referral that i can have? i have just started over there and want to increase my rented referral .. What is the process of doing the same ?

Anyone pls inform me how much price of rented referral and lowest how many i can rented . i understand without referral and upgradetion it is hard to earn money there . for this i am hesitating to registered there . if there is reasonable price to rent referral then will try and if it high then give up. pls inform anyone.

It depends on your membership, you can check it out at upgrade page all clear there about price, rent referral prices also about the maximum of referral you can rented and DR :)

9th payment received from Onbux. Thanks!

image-1715_4CEF1B7D.jpg

You have received a payment to your account U0639408:

Date: 2010-25-11 10:33:46

Batch: 50006103

From Account: U0000121

Amount: $31.03

Thank you.

Wow... congratulations. $31.03 is quite big. I think you have a lot of referrals to reach that amount of money. May I know how many referrals you have?