Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

20spring12 - 20spring12.com

While the no minimum PO is very nice, this site doesn't really have much that would make one want to join it: it looks very uncaringly made and their ads section is closed from unregistered visitors, so we have no way to estimate if the site would even remotely be worth our time. While generally new sites have less ads in the beginning, considering that sometimes we've seen sites with only BuxHost template ads even one week from launch, such site would be complete waste of time.

I'll leave a prophecy here, that "nomen est omen", and this site will be gone by Spring 2012.

well this program already have 237 members for now and this site already online for 2 days since the first time they launched this program, but if this site have no minimum payout i admit they must be have at least one payment proof or already paid members now

420 Members

6 Members Online

$1 Paid

4 Refs for Rent

Only have 420 members and already paid 1 dollar. I don't know if that one dollar is for one person or for those who are active in here and cashout. anyway I'm happy to see the one dollar payments but same time I still need to see at least one proof of payments. I don't want to rely only to the stats at hand.