Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

cfdonline - cfdonline.cc

This one seems like a hyip that will last long, as it seems to me. Just 19 days online with good statu as a paying one. The roi is very reasonable and sustainable, though the period is a bit far but one can succeed here if joined and i invested early. I can see the site has a good script with ddos protection too, so it's obvious the admin meant to run this program for a verY long time.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@forumtech: no doubt about the script and design they have, it is one of the good design i ever seen, and also until now their DDOS is valid too, but we cannot rely too much with them, but at least we all know that until now this program still paying members and also they still updated us with the news they have

the site I cannot access now for some reasson. I really don't know if it is just my computer because I tried today to access many hyip sites, but many show cannot be displayed. Surely this cant be a coincidence?

The site plans are generally attractive. Long term plans, with 1% each day, which to me sounds too low, but safe definitely.

@faceless you need to check your computer or Isp for some error correction because I visited this site twice today and I see that they have 20 runing days the last deposite and withdrawal was also listed on the site, so its beter for to keep an eye on them or beter invest now .

i knew from days one of this program that it gonna do pretty well. the program is realy paying investor and yea, it been on for 20 days now. so i guess it good to know they are really doing well.i guess one can still safely invest here not think of them shorting down soon.

Latest news letter from the program today that is on 9th April regarding the LR API issues and GoldCoders site issues that lead to pending withdrawals !

Apr-9-2012 05:39:28 AM

CFDonline updates Libertyreserve API

Dear Investor,

As for the situation with Libertyreserve their API is still not operational. I cannot find any updates from them except from their blog where they wrote a message that they will update the API on 18th of June. Seems to me they already changed their API as it now asks for different data when sending payments. (Token element is empty or contains invalid data)

Goldcoders.com who provides the script has tried to communicate with its customers 3 times last night via back office. Their site is under some kind of attack and not available why I cannot get updates for the withdrawal files until they are back online. I already send request to Daniel from GC and await his answer. Seems like somebody takes advance of the LR update and make sure GC Hyip Admins will get problems what I am sure many do.

However, I do not have any big problems as for now I already paid all nights payments manually and will just continue that way until I get the withdrawal file updates. No payments will exceed 24 hours delay even it is still Eastern Holiday.

Another spooky thing yesterday was a 10 times higher visitor traffic than normal. Not sure exact what happen but I am very happy that the interest increase that way. Just spooky as the jump on traffic went from 60k traffic to 600k traffic came so suddenly. But I am not complaining; just smiling.

If you have any questions to the above or have any updates about LR or GC please contact me on live chat or send me an email on contact@cfdonline.com

Kindly regards,

Stevan Brady

Admin CFDonline.cc

I'm jiust curious what is .cc stand for because its uncommon url extension. Sometimes we can also tell something about a hyip site with its name or its extention. For example cc. their popular .com that is also expensive. theirs also .net also popular but less expensive and theirs .cc that for the first time I see this url extension. I hope this cc will give us a clue about this site.

@chintu how do you know he is online most of the time? I dont see that they have a forum or anything so how do you talk to them or see if they are active. Or do you mean that support is always online? Thats a different thing I think.

I reckon the better plan here is the 2nd plan that they offer. The first one is too low and would be too slow for profit. The 2nd seems more bearable, but will need more patient investors still.

This program has been running for more than three weeks now, I think the first round of the plan, with term one month is coming to an end successfully, I think this program is quite comfortable, with affordable minimum and lower ROI stable, still it is a good choice to get in and start investment journey here.

Latest news update from the admin on 10th April about the live trading reports published on their site to keep the investors updated with the trading results.

Apr-10-2012 11:24:55 AM

CFD updates, TRADES 10.04.12

Dear Investor,

As I wrote last Friday I started load up slideshow examples of my LIVE trades and account balance so you can see what is going on for real with your money and how well I am doing. I will upload 1 to 3 times a week all depending on how busy I am. Click link below.

https://cfdonline.cc/index.php?a=cust&page=about

If you are trader yourself you are mostly welcome to chat with me and get some good tips on how to do, trends and directions.

Kindly regards,

Stevan Brady

Admin CFDonline

https://cfdonline.cc

am just wondering are we having investors having doubt on this program, huh? well i must say it here i never trust any program like i did to this program, though i must confess i thought their host was on a free domain but i was told later that it wasnt.

well @dkarev hopefully this program is paying me and my colleuge invest in here some days back but to be sincere the program is paying but no hyip worth trust as you said even if its Run by people you know (as admin) because anything can hapan within a few second and also its high risk investment program too....

Important news update from the admin of the program, CFD Online as on 16th April regarding the trading results in last few days !

Apr-16-2012 08:08:43 AM

CFD updates, Dark Friday, sunny Monday

Dark Friday, sunny Monday.

Last week was a nightmare for most traders and came out with the worse drop in years. However as I am trading CFDs in short position mostly, I came out with some really nice numbers and closed half of my positions with a BIG +.

Two old orders hanging on XAU and EUR since thu/fri ended up with a nice profit this Monday why I closed the positions with a profit on XAUUSD = $750 and a profit on EURUSD= $5820.

So all in all a wonderful start on a new week. To see my bank account summary, click on https://cfdonline.cc/index.php?a=cust&page=about

To understand how my work is possible you have to know how it all works. I pay you 340% on the 90 days plan. The 100% is your principal investment why I need to earn 225% Profit. For this I have approx 3 month to do. That is 80% per month.

Now NOBODY makes a profit on 80% of invested in a month, so how is it possible?

Well, trading with margin makes you able to trade your amounts 10 to 20 times the size of your balance. That mean the bank borrow you money with a typical cost on 2% per day, But you pay only the 2% if your order stays night over to next day.

Another important factor is that I do not trade only investors balance. My trading banking account started up with $50,000 of my own money and approximates now a balance on $13000 of investors money. In real that mean that we can trade an amount for more than 2.3 mill USD with the current balance on now $91,000 what makes a BIG different in earning money. Already by now I made an extraordinary well job (+$28,000 in 3 weeks) and secured investors money (with my own and the banks) to cover up the next many month profit on current investor balance level. So with all this factors, yes it is possible to make the profit and not really that difficult. If you are an experienced trader yourself you will also know that the screenshots I deliver is taken straight from my live banking trading account and impossible to manipulate. So by delivering a minimum one weekly report you can follow the exact account balance I have. Any questions you may have are more than welcome.

Now the criticism will always be there for the ones who do not understand how it works. Like the good old MNO admin who continually find my typing and work amusing. Well I am glad I can entertain you. But we are not all Mr Perfect and not all native English speaking why I think it is fully allowed to misspell here and there. I am from Scandinavian (thereof my name Stevan with an A) marriage to an Aussie girl (thereof my name Brady) and living in her home country AU. Sometimes the answers are just so simple, and if I was asked I would tell.

The concern for Libertyreserve is still around and many ask if it is safe. Frankly I do not know, but I am sure Libertyreserve already made some changes to make it safe. Still for your information I can tell you what I have done to protect your money. First of all I do not keep allot money on the Libertyreserve, only keeping the amount I know have to be paid a week forwards spitted up on several accounts. I daily send money to my bank from local exchanger who transfer same day so I already have investors money for trading next day. Should something happen what I do not think, a transfer back can be done within one working day too.

I think many forgot about the $5 bonus your friends can get if you invite them by the TELL A FRIEND function. So I will let this offer stay rest of the month. You can find the function inside member account.

If you have anything you want to talk with me about or have any questions please just drop by on the live chat and say hi.

Kindly regards,

Stevan Brady

Admin CFDonline.cc

CFD Online has been one month online as of today and here is their latest news update today that is on 19th April regarding the change in payouts !

Apr-19-2012 04:59:35 AM

CFDonline One month old today

Dear Investor,

Today CFDonline.cc is one month old and that I will celebrate by offering all investors (new as old) who make a deposit today, a 5% on top of the todays invested. ONLY TODAY 19th OF APRIL. You do not need to make a request as I will credit it to all accounts myself after the day ends.

CHANGE IN PAYOUTS

The onetime cash out per day seem to get many people in problems when to cash out as the withdrawal counts 24hours from last cash out. As the automatic cash out system runs perfect I have no problem set it to 2 times per day. It will not make any difference in my work. Then you will never get delay after profit is credited to your account. Hope this solution will bring some smiles to Investors as I know you all hate waiting.

Dont forget to invite your friends by using the TELL A FRIEND function from your member account. The offer for a $5 bonus is still active rest of the month.

Thank you so much to all investors for joining and support CFDonline.

Kindly regards,

Stevan Brady

Admin CFDonline.cc

wow. This sounds like good news for this hyip. Not many programs offer instant and automatic withdrawal, and this one does. and you can now request 2 times in a day now? But why would you need to request 2 times. surely you will request the full amount in your balance in one time.

Here is their latest update on 20th April regarding the 5% bonus offer completed for 19th April on the occasion of one month of the program !

Apr-20-2012 05:41:46 AM

CFDonline updates - Bonus 5% completed

Dear investor,

I can hereby confirm to all Investors who made deposit yesterday on 19th of April, now have their deposit increased with the 5% bonus celebrating CFDonline s first month. You can view active deposits from your member account after login.

Thank you to all for the great response and investment in CFDonline.

If you have any questions please just catch me on the live chat or drop me a line on email contact@cfdonline.cc

Have a great weekend,

Kindly regards

Stevan Brady

Good to see that they just willing to give us some bonus of 5% per deposit. Like the authority we also want to celebrate their 30 days success. We expect that they should continue their service for more 3 to 6 months. Because we just tried of getting some fake and scam site. Where we expect some site which has legit and stable business policy.

i don't find any new news for this site, i only find some payment proof today and that is all, in some hyi monitors this program status is paying too, i see in one hyip monitor that have"not paying" status, i see they just don't make any investment there, which make me little confuse with that hyip monitors, overall they are doing well now

The plan of the site is very stable that any admin can make better profit. But they need to bring some short term plan like 30 days of 45 days. Because 180 days is a huge time for getting scam. I hope that we should get back our deposit amount with best profit and complete the search of a legit site. As their daily RoI is 1% so we can assign them as legit.

Latest news from the program as on 25th April regarding the extension of their ad banners on monitors for one more month !

CFDonline Updates

Dear Investor,

As the time passes so fast, someone can still be wondering where it went. Just look yourself over the shoulder and look back, Bang! 2 days gone. That’s how I find time passing by busy working every day. There is nothing wrong in that as thats just meant I have a lot to do as we keep growing daily. And I enjoy it allot.

Now almost 40 days old our status is as following.

1020 members joined CFDonline with 43% active investing.

$21,214 active investments and $7,746 paid out.

The different is quiet big as a start is always slow and accelerating. Investors with 30 days plans just started get principal back on the plan last week. So a very healthy balances indeed. Now in just a few days, first investors on the 90 days plans are already getting in profit. Congratulations to your all.

Still when we look at the plan interest, the leader is still clearly the 90 days plan with its now 97% of total, 2% on the 30 days plan and 1% on the forever plan and 60 days plan.

Server status: Unbreakable and no problems so far.

My mood: Seriously? Fantastic

Support requests: Decent low as we have no problems

Support from Investors: Amazing, and I thank you for that

Payouts: Instant and fast

It is now also time to renew the advertising for a new month on the monitors with same massive advertising and same monitors as already used. Still I will add on a few more monitors on my list with massive advertising on their sites to this week. Updates will be sent out.

My news section was updated today so its more easy to read. I know! Its my fault. I write to many news emails. But anyway, now its done, and it looks nice.

If you have any questions or just want to say hi, please feel free to drop by the online chat any time.

Kindly regards, Stevan Brady

Admin CFDonline

it seems this site now still doing well, from my point of view they are become one of the hyip program that still doing a good performance here and from some research i do this site already online for 40 days with no much complain from investors, i think they will survive for this first round