Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

365autohits - 365autohits.com

rehan

I am not admin of this..

365AutoHits.com is a FREE to use State-of-the-art Internet Marketing Portal. We have everything you need to market your Website, Blog, Affiliate page, Business Opportunity, Product or list building. Our features include a rock solid, cheat proof AutoHits system, Banner Exchange, Text ads exchange, even advanced features like Ad Tracking and more are at your disposal.

Receive Unlimited FREE Hits and Marketing. Promote your Blog, Website, business opportunity or whatever needs traffic.

365AutoHits.com is a COMPLETE Internet Marketing Portal. Everything in one place. We take the puzzle of Website Marketing away, and make it a childs play.

How does it work?

Getting started is simple. Here is a short guide for the those new to traffic exchanges.

1: Signup for a FREE account

2: Activate your account by following the instructions in the activation email

3: Login and add your sites/URL.

4: Add your FREE credits to your site.

5: Start the surfbar and earn more FREE credits

6: Sites are usually approved within 1 business day

7: One credit equals to one visitor to your site. Other sites often require several credits for one visitor.

8: Don't want to surf? We have the most competitive pricing.

Its that simple! Start receiving visitors to your site, referral link, business opportunity or whatever.

http://www.365autohits.com/?ref=5643

The site have so much traffic from FR,I had join in this site for a long time,and sent over five hundred visitors to my site.If can earn cash from surf,it will better than now!

So you know traffic ratio in this site and I just new heard if they also offer cash per surf. besides traffic ratio, maybe you can inform how much rate per surf? thanks for answer it. :)