Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

VIP Promotion - vip-prom.net

pinay

Uses the same script as SEOSprint, and is also in Russian (despite earning being in USD), so users of SEOSprint feel like home already. Also needs the free SMS confirmation, which is available to worldwide cell numbers.

Minimum payouts:

$0.05 LiqPay

$0.05 WebMoney

$0.10 Liberty Reserve

$1.00 AlertPay

I've found that VIP-Prom has far less ads than e.g., SEOSprint, so one might not be able to reach LR payment minimum daily.

Can earn via surfing, reading, tests or tasks.

i don't know what kind of language they used here, and for TS is there any way to change the language, i don't understand what they talking in the site and from what you said above i think this site is aurora type site, since you said no one can reach minimum payout in one day

It's Russian (like I did write), and the far easiest way to translated websites on-the-fly is with Google Chrome - it helps enough that you'll make it though most of the site.

But it's not Aurora - TBH I don't know what the script is called, but I haven't seen it used outside of these Russian sites anyway. So maybe it's some sort of custom script? And I never said that it's impossible to reach it, I said it doesn't seem as likely as with SEOSprint (min PO 3 py6 == $0.1 - and you'll earn $0.2 easily every day without refs). Maybe bit easier if you withdraw to LiqPay or WM, but I don't personally use either one.

i don't know what kind of language they used here, and for TS is there any way to change the language, i don't understand what they talking in the site and from what you said above i think this site is aurora type site, since you said no one can reach minimum payout in one day

language - russian, everything is clear. as and has on other PTC sites need referrals. the script does not Aurora, but the principle works the same. withdrawal alertpay least $1, LR 0.10

VIP Prom is not scam, and they also provide users with daily instant withdrawals according to their minimum balances. But the earnings are somewhat low due to low amount of ads/tasks - I guess this is a bit newer site than e.g., SEOSprint, so it doesn't have as many members yet.

You have received a payment to your account U5379042:

Date: 2012-20-03 04:14:48

Batch: 88845359

From Account: U8590598

Amount: $0.31

Memo: Payment of VIP PROMOTION: Order 224426, User 218598

vipprom002.jpg

I think I need to think if I continue to use this one, since they have very little ads, mails and task available generally.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

need some information about the company is it world wide company ? and the minimum payout is very good ,

What do you mean by world wide company? First I don't think this site is a company. I think this site is just a one man admin site and I guess this site is good and paying right now but its won't going to last long. I'm sure in matter of few weeks this site will end up a scam site also. But still we don't know. its can last years also like neobux. In short its all depends if you think this site is a good site to join or not right now.

What do you mean by world wide company? First I don't think this site is a company. I think this site is just a one man admin site and I guess this site is good and paying right now but its won't going to last long. I'm sure in matter of few weeks this site will end up a scam site also. But still we don't know. its can last years also like neobux. In short its all depends if you think this site is a good site to join or not right now.

Why you think so? This type of Russian/eastern European sites tend to work much longer and stable than other PTC sites, mainly because te rates they offer are true. This also means that the earnings are small, but that's how PTC indistry works.

a lot of payment proof posted here and its enough to explain that this ptc have paying status so far. I am sure many clickers will be interested to join because this ptc not only paying but also offer low minimum payout. the click rate maybe not high, but it doesn't matter as far as this ptc paying.

Well there are many payment process here and it is very good to see that they have a very low minimum payout and i think it can be reached easily but i cant register here because the language use here is not english.

Use Google Chrome to automatically translate the website. It's not perfect, but makes it very easy to register and verify your account.