Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

kissmybux - kissmybux.com

I don't know if it's a good idea to go upgrading on this kind of very new site, since they could just be using the small PO as a trap to get people investing and the either disappear, or just not pay at all. Sure it's your call, but I personally would invest in few days old site that has paid my mere cents. But without investing, you can't earn any good income, so it's a bit gamble with PTC as always.

GZ on your payment anyway!

it seems this program still paid the members and it is about 19 days since they first launched to the public :D, overall i must say this site is doing well until now and also they have FB page and also Twitter page which used to update the latest news about this site

Kissmybux is specially for those who like aurora sites and low minimum payout, i believe such sites are always better than bux sites where standard members can hardly reach minimum payout but yes if you look for good income you need to get a lot of referrals.

Kissmybux is specially for those who like aurora sites and low minimum payout, i believe such sites are always better than bux sites where standard members can hardly reach minimum payout but yes if you look for good income you need to get a lot of referrals.

The rate is low but its paying good. that's what is important in ptc clickers. Anyway even though kissmybux is a new ptc. I think its better to click in here than in other older aurora ptc site. I just feel that its good source of income. Although I'm not planning to spend my time clicking 35 ads in here just to earn 2 cents. But I guess its better compare to other aurora sites also.

I'm happy to see that this site is paying but I'm little disappointment of the rate in here as the rate per click is so low. theirs so many mini ads but theirs so few good rate ads. Its like you click more than 30 ads just to earn 2 cents for me is not good enough. But still its better that this site is paying than nothing.

@quangnam are you an upgraded member here?

It is nice to see that this site is paying well it's members. Hopefully it stays this way for a long time.

I've just been clicking here since i signed-up but i haven't upgraded nor tried to get DRs here. I think i'll pay more attention to this from now on.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hello , this site is amazing :D

i have prove it by my self. i have PO several times. all paid in 24 hours

i'm upgraded member + rent some refs.

rented refs is so active..

making approximately $1 each day.

invest +- $10 and right now im paid +- $30.

very good and legit site.

• Upvote 1

I'm beginning to love this site. Initially i didn't really like this site because of it's low click rate and i encountered an error message of reaching the maximum clicks for the day when i was starting here. But after i received my first payment here and started comparing it to other PTC sites that i joined i am seeing how amazing this site is because of its low minimum payout which allows me to request payment at most twice a month and it's proven to be a paying site and i hope it stays that way.

I'm beginning to love this site. Initially i didn't really like this site because of it's low click rate and i encountered an error message of reaching the maximum clicks for the day when i was starting here. But after i received my first payment here and started comparing it to other PTC sites that i joined i am seeing how amazing this site is because of its low minimum payout which allows me to request payment at most twice a month and it's proven to be a paying site and i hope it stays that way.

Lol, congratulations, I also have upgraded to Elite members and I was really earnings more here more with more than 20 Direct Referrals, i already received payment today after 2 days request payout.

kissmybux_10.jpg

the big problem of this site are very low rates and it also cut the fee from our earnings but i am happy about it that it is one of the paying ptc site.i hope it will goes long and still paying.if they increase their earnings then i beleive that they will get huge no. of members.

@mahmodeid yes the click rate is low but you can still reach the minimum payout of this site with no direct referrals.

I don't have any direct referrals on this site and i am able to request $0.25 every 2 weeks. The minimum payout here is only $0.02.