Clicks Needed For Payout : 25

Payout Minimum : 1$

Payout Method : Manually

Maximum Ads : No

Payout Via : AP & LR

Link-ref:

REGISTER HERE

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE. THANKS FOR READING

Yeah you are right the site is really great site and i have just joined today in this program and now i am having more than 45 cents balance i just referred 2 people here . and just i think it take not more than 1 day for me to cashout here .

They've just switched over to forced-invest with $5 being the minimum. On a well established site this wouldn't be of any issue, but with such a new site I find it hard to believe that anyone would go and invest - at least not many.

But on the other hand, it's good that they reveal the course of their financial plans right off.

with the low rate i think this site will don't have too much member that will register here, but from what i see they already paid about $6, which is make me surprise, i think it is because they have alot of ads in here, i see it is about 26 ads per day :D

I have just joined this program yesterday and till today it was all fine and i was being upgrade to Ultimate member and the earning of the ultimate member per day was 10 cents but suddenly today i have checked it is only 3 cents every day earning . and now i have earned some 70 cents and need only 30 cents to cashout here :P ill post here after i got paid from this program .

and now i have earned some 70 cents and need only 30 cents to cashout here :P ill post here after i got paid from this program .

Unless you've made that $5 investment they now require, you won't be able to cashout anything at all - not even if you meet the minimum cashout requirement.

Unless you've made that $5 investment they now require, you won't be able to cashout anything at all

But in the site they have not mentioned that we should invest to cashout i have just now seen there.... is that true Pinay you are telling if so tell me ill leave that program and it may be wast of time .

But in the site they have not mentioned that we should invest to cashout i have just now seen there.... is that true Pinay you are telling if so tell me ill leave that program and it may be wast of time .

From "Latest News" of the site:

2012/03/06 05:41

We has change our policy for request payment.

You need to add fund or make deposit before you request payout.

And you can use your fund to buy advertise pack or rent referral

Minimum $5

It's sad since just today I joined this site via ref exchange that went bad due to scam site, and now I need to change again :(

Totally scam now from 2 days the payout statics is only $6 and in just 2 days the admin of the program has changed the pay rates and bring new rules so i think it is really wast to work here. the site is not having any stable at all so how can we work here . yesterday the earnings of the ultimate member is $0.10 but now today its only $0.0060 what a changer over . Really hate this Ptyc program . i have 70 cents here do know that to do with that . :P

haha.... :D really very funny to see the $6 payment status since some 7 days and i am saying for sure that is program is a scam now st first it was really good program but when the admin of the program have introduce the invest to cashout policy i think no one is intrested to work over here in this program . and i also left this program .

This one started out really nice indeed - but thanks to the greediness of the admin who set the $5 minimum investment rule before cashing out it basically just died. Wonder why he didn't change it, he did has enthusiastic userbase already. Hopefully he'd open a new site in the future and would run it legit.

it is really amazing rates day by day,iam the ulimate member in this PTC site,the admin is changing the add rates every day to low,so how can we earn more then 3 centsand out of 1,292members there are only 4 payment proof,i think just he only kept feak payment proof

I don't think they're fake - just from the time before the admin pulled the idea of $5 investment for PO out from his ***. I recall that the site did pay nicely in the beginning, and that's why it had o many people join it, but shortly after they introduced the very disappointing forced investment scheme.