Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

BestForexInv - bestforexinv.com

I am not the Admin.

BestForexInv

Bestforexinv.com is a strong team of traders that trades in currency, oil,gas and environment for Nine years, We have been Making profits from Currency trading, oil trading also trading in gas and environment enriching our investors.

Our professionals handles every sector of our business and give us great results. Our main aim is to provide you with an investment opportunity that is as much safe as possible.

We diminish the risks normally associated with these types of investments by pooling your money and spreading the investments across a diverse range of global opportunities such as bonds, IPOs, finance & property, private equity funds, forex,oil and gas and environment, co-investing in direct investments and private placement investment funds etc.

Bestforexinv.com is based on an investment strategy which allowing ordinary investor's access to higher returns by using all the resources available to global investors. Soon, you will be able to; Get out of debt. Improve your lifestyle. Pay for kid's college education. Buy a new car or new home. Retire early with a secured, ongoing income. At last you can achieve financial freedom. this is our dream for all our investors.

Investment Offers:

120 days 1% Monday-Friday

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $1,500 1.00

90 days 1.8% daily

Plan 1 $101 - $2,500 1.80

120 days 2.7% daily

Plan 1 $1,001 - $5,001 2.70

Accepted: LR, PM

Link: http://bestforexinv.com/

They are obviously hyip that depends on forex trading. And also seems sustainable looking at the profit however it is a long term plans. And so far, I don't see any hyip monitor yet so I think it is newly created hyip. And they have 5% referral commission.

just judging from the name i am sure that bestforexinv, is cycle the member money in forex. but i find something that is good here, you all can access here : http://bestforexinv.com/images/cert.png . that is a certificate picture of this site, today i rarely see HYIP that offer the same thing, and i like the rate they have, that is sustainable for the future of this program

The site has a DDoS protection but do not have a valid SSL. I am not sure how investors will react on that. Their plans are good and sustainable. I like it that they offer just long term plans and I think they are all well constructed. Another problem that I see with the site is that they dont have a "rate us" page.

Yeah the program has good plans which will make the program to be able to sustain for some time and also its good that the program has some security protection but i saw that there is no any monitor that was listed in the site up to now.

The site has a DDoS protection but do not have a valid SSL. I am not sure how investors will react on that. Their plans are good and sustainable. I like it that they offer just long term plans and I think they are all well constructed. Another problem that I see with the site is that they dont have a "rate us" page.

Yeah the program has good plans which will make the program to be able to sustain for some time and also its good that the program has some security protection but i saw that there is no any monitor that was listed in the site up to now.

both of you should look this site carefully, i woner if you all truly look this site because i can see the rate us page and i see they listed in so many HYIP monitors now, some of them listed them today while the other listed this program yesterday, and for you both, you can access it here : http://bestforexinv.com/?a=cust&page=rateus

This is a new long term program, with reasonable ROI, up to 2.7% daily, but the higher the ROI, the faster to get BEP, since the last two plans are of kind in which the principal will be included in daily ROI, current status of the program is waiting, as it is just launched today that is on 5th March, 2012.

Though the minimum deposit is low here the deposit period is very long and we can have a look on this HYIP because it seems to be an legit one with Live support helping the members and as well guests . this paying up to 2.7% daily the ROI is good . and as the program is launched just 2 days back lets wait for the program to complete some days

I wonder this program has still been given the same waiting status on monitors, even though it's been two days old, but we can have few payment proofs dated 6th March available around on forums, so we can consider this program as paying, online chat support is additional attraction to the program.

First official news letter update from this new program, as on 7th March 2012 regarding SSL, DDOS and plan features and other program statistics !

Mar-7-2012 06:46:41 AM

Our First Newsletter \'\'BestforexInv Ltd\'\'

Our First Official Newsletter For all I want to share this monent with all..

My name is: Johnson austin, Expert Forex trader Our site Growing Repidly,

We will one of the best Site Sooner or later thats for sure,

GOOD NEWS For All members & Investors,

As all our members knows that ''BestForexInv Ltd Is Registered company in UAE''

SSL & DDos Protection Already added, More secured!

We accepting New registrations from all over the world Already.

We are here for change in this industry, We surely Stay for long.

Minimum Investment starts From only 1$ (60days Principle return)

And max 2.7% daily for 101-10001+ investments!

We are Expert Forex Traders, Our aim is to give a peacefull Earning,

Our plans makes us stable, Dont wait to invest, we are Online n Successfull.

Our site is Growing Very good, with our efforts and your trust,

We will surely Reach our Aims, Our Aim?

it is simple to guess, obviously like other sites you not trust in new sites,

But in ''Bestforexinv'' your Trusted Investment Program,

We are hoping to get all our members trust aswell as investors!

Our Professional Traders makes us 4-5% PROFIT of total income,

So even 2.7% paying is not big deal for us! We are here to make Income source for life,

Our Goal is to assure all our investors that our site is RISK-FREE & Stable.

About our plans & Business Stretegy:

________________________________________________________________________________

1-Our site is stable & Sustainable 1%-2.7% Daily?

YES, we have been in this industry for 3 years Now Experienced Forex Traders!

Our intension is to create a unique Income source Thats why We provide Great Plans,

2-Why is our site is so attractive?

Our site is unique,Well Designed & Great plans that makes us Attractive,

we are planning to launch from last 2 months,

and we successfully Operating & Paying Without Delay!

3-How can we trust our Company?

Why not? Our Slogan is ''Dont Waste your time''

it is to show our members, to not to spend their money in ponzi scheme sites and loose.

Our site is offering 1% To 2.7% Maximum Daily, this makes us trusted site to invest.

With this plans, we easily give 1%-2.7% to our investors, and We trade with our skills.

We Assure & Promise to all, We will show Other competitors WE NEVER BACK DOWN!

Our investment site is safe & Secured, All Investors are Welcome!!!

We dont make Fake promises, We only Try and Let you know your money is in safe hand.

Our aim is only to make profits for members and Operate Honestly.

When New Tree is planted, It needs support of Sticks,

Our members are our sticks, and Our Business is Like newly Planted TREE.

So We hope and pray for all our investors have a happy journey in ''BestForexInv Ltd..

This is only 1st news letter! More good news letters & Features Features Coming soon :)

Thank you for Supporting us, We wish you have a Happy Earnings with us.

Dont waste your time, Try us Today :)

Sincerely,

admin

BestForexinv Ltd

of course we can earn 1% daily as long as we continue with the reinvestment in this program, we can see this program is active and the latest payment proofs of 8th March that is of today can be found on forums around, good to see this program is growing with huge support provided from investors.

I have noticed that the second plan in this program is quite attractive, compared to the first one, there is a big difference in the daily ROI, if we can manage to invest a $100, then it is better to chose second plan which offers 1.8% daily, much better than the first plan with 1% daily.

if only we have and from what i see the one that can get that amount is hyip monitors, but today i just registered here, but not make any deposit yet, it is because i joined the contest that held by MTW, and tommorow i will check if the site still paid it will make me to invest here

This program has sent a latest news update as on 9th March regarding the new additional short term plan in their program, hopefully, it will be a plus point to the program's growth.

Mar-9-2012 01:54:23 AM

We Present\'\'Short-term-plan\'\'

GOOD NEWS: for all investors,we got several requests for short-term plan,

Many members afraid of long-term plan, and tired of loosing money in other progs

So after Considering with my Team, i have Decided to accept our members request.

thats right, after great success and already we traded all the money

and the result is very good, we almost made 50% trading profit

from the invested money of our members,

So, It is good news for us & our members this we doing for long-term!

I talk several times, about this new short-term plan,

and, Im sure like our long-term plan, this will be successfully go on!

We listen to you, now We want you to support us.

SHORT-TERM-PLAN:

I Gladly Present NEW PLAN:11% For 10days ''Daily withdrawal & No waiting''

And, for our low-budget investors, we already set it to minimum 25$,

we are very happy, our site is successfully running n PAYING.

This is the time to take advantage, We together be successfull!

We are doing very hard & best for this site, we need all to support.

As i mention before, We are 3 Professional traders,

So we put your money our ways, you only invest rest we do.

For any queries kindly Contact to our Support Or live support.

admin@bestforexinv.com

Thank you, wish you a great success with us.

Their plan is very sustanable and the script of this program realy look good,I hope they realy came out for some serious business and the proof of payment is also a good way to trust them even if they are yet listed on monitor sites as paid may be befor today runs out i hope to see this because the program is just three days old

Its like this site worth to try since the status listed in here is paying and the number of investors keep increasing on daily basis for this program to have only Ddos but no SSL any investor that want to invest with them has to make his or her choice in here,so it's all abaut individual determination.

DDOS Protection is more important than SSL because i know, we know how to protect ourselves.. Even our data is not encrypted, though the Admin should add SSL features to protect its user especially the newbie investor. Seems this HYIP is a worthy one. :)

are you kidding on me? is DDOS and SSL will guarantee that they will not scam sooner LOL, better use your logic, this is HYIP. for me DDOS in this site also SSL is important, because admin spend some bucks with it, so we can estimate how long this site will survive, and now i see some monitor still listed this program as waiting program

Since this program credits our accounts with profits on the basis of business days only, these two days during the weekend we can't expect to see latest payment proofs that most of the monitors have 9th March as last pay date from the program, the rest of the monitors with waiting status must be newly started listing this one.

No monitor yet ,its like the admin is still fixing things up here since the program is just new online we should hope that monitor will come any moment from now,Ddos and Ssl is another issue which members are still complaining of in here I dont know the reason why any body should Run an HYIP without a protection measures this can lead to a very serious problem ,because if hackers try anything here all our money is gone,so the admin should do something abaut this soon.The ROI is Ok 1% daily for 120days is what will keep their live long online and also the minimum spent amount is also a good one 1$ is affordable.

It looks like there is something wrong with the status updates of this program, when there is plenty of monitors with no payout received and status not updated from waiting, we can still found some of them with paying status and last paid date as 10th March, it doesn't seem to be issue with the loading of the site, anyway.

No monitor yet ,its like the admin is still fixing things up here since the program is just new online we should hope that monitor will come any moment from now,Ddos and Ssl is another issue which members are still complaining of in here I dont know the reason why any body should Run an HYIP without a protection measures this can lead to a very serious problem ,because if hackers try anything here all our money is gone,so the admin should do something abaut this soon.The ROI is Ok 1% daily for 120days is what will keep their live long online and also the minimum spent amount is also a good one 1$ is affordable.

check the site carefully or find another info outside about this, i see you made some mistake, this site already listed in sooooo many HYIP monitors, and let me give you some of the hyip monitors, first in HYIP banker: http://hyipbanker.com/program/details/5207/ and also in list4hyip http://www.list4hyip.com/?a=details&lid=4605 .

@archu: yeah something wrong, when i check some hyip monitors, some of them still not paid, while the other give problem status with this program, but there are some that still posted this program as the paid program