Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

goldfxgurus - goldfxgurus.com

I Am Not Admin

Today we have launched our official GoldfxGurus.com online investment site.Greetings to all online investors.We hope our program will help you to gain your financial freedom.

GoldFx Basic

116% after

5 days

Minimum $10

Maximum $500

GoldFx Advanced

137% after

10 days

Minimum $30

Maximum $1000

GoldFx Pro

168% after

15 days

Minimum $50

Maximum $5000

GoldFx VIP

220% after

30 days

Minimum $500

Maximum $10000

TO LINK: http://goldfxgurus.com/

in my end, i only have slow load, but i still can access the site with perfectly.but so far i don't find any HYIP monitors listed this program, and i don't find any SSL, talking about the script it looks fine and unique, i rarely see any HYIP site that used the same script, but this program is new, they just launched today

I think the site needs some more updates as this site just takes too much time to load and not all images are able to load. There are also some hyperlinks on the site that still could not be opened. When it comes to their plans, I think the only sustainable plan here is the first plan that will give you 3% profit daily. Still that could only be sustainable in a short time because it is a little high also. The other plans have high ROI so i guess this HYIP is still a question mark for me as of now.

This program, as per the current statistics of them, has been running for three days, but I wonder no monitor listing this program yet, I think the admin should consider to add the program listed on few monitors at least to make it popular among investors to run successfully.

The design quality of the site is little ordinary that won't able to catch better traffic - they need to improve their design. We can use their service for just $10 if we see any good monitor and forum have given any paying stamp. But here can found some best plan for the senior who can afford over $100 or $500, because they can get monthly basis fixed return.

well, i see this program still running and it is about 5 days since the first time they launched their program, i see they have thread in MMG, but so far i still see the status of this site is waiting in some HYIP monitors, i think i should wait for some days if this monitor get paid by them i will trying to invest here since they seems profitable

Some monitor lists them as paying, while other waiting - kinda confusing. Maybe they're doing somewhat selective payments? If that's the case, then their credibility is very non-existant. However, their rates are reasonable, and the ROI sustainable looking. With the industry standard $10 minimum investment, there's not that much at stake if trying them out for the 5 day term.

Since 11 day ago this site was launched and they running their business successfully, but their financial record was is not very effective to the admin because there are only $1K+, and their paid tract also very low. Though all best monitors tells us that they are paying now but their stability is very doubtful for us. Because following these status no one can continue their business successfully.

There is no update with the payment system of this program, except one monitor that shows paying status with last payout on 15th March, the rest have waiting status for it for five continuous days now, I think this is due to their plans that have a minimum term of five days, hopefully, in next few hours we can get the status updated soon.

@archu7, I do not understand that why did you said that the site is not paying because of low record. Probably their server might have any little bug by which we can not see any latest update of payout proof. But still we can see one of the best monitor 'Gs Monitor' who just told us theta their last payout was 16th of March - mean they did not stop their on-time payout. We need to keep some more hope.