Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Free Branded images from FBS!

image21_zps37fb857c.png

Dear friends,

We are glad to offer you a collection of FBS Branded images.

FBS branded images are dedicated to make your IB activities more efficient with less effort.

With the help of these images you will accent your corporate style, make your website more eye-catching, will be able to make any promotional materials easily and of a high quality.

All the images are ready to use as wallpapers, splash screens, posters, branded elements of your website, when making banners, teasers and any other promotional materials.

fbs-2.gif

Acquire even more clients with FREE Promotional materials from FBS!

http://www.fbs.com/advertisement-materials

FBS wishes you Finance,Freedom and Success in trading!

(Best mini Forex Broker of 2010 - 2011)

Best Forex Broker Asia 2012

FBS Fastest Growing Forex Broker Asia 2012

image8-1_zps3b7cf661.png

Stay connected with FBS because its all about you!

brandimages_zpsa451a6cf.png

Dear friends,

We are glad to offer you a collection of FBS Branded Images

FBS branded images are dedicated to make your IB activities more efficient with less effort.

With the help of these images you will accent your corporate style, make your website more eye-catching, will be able to make any promotional materials easily

and of a high quality.

All the images are ready to use as wallpapers, splash screens, posters, branded elements of your website, when making banners, teasers and any other

promotional materials.

Advertisement materials // FBS Markets Inc.

Have a profitable trade with FBS!

Work with FBS , be friends with FBS and be successful!

Fastest Growing Forex Broker Asia 2012

The Best Broker Asia 2012

FBS_Pro_zpsd6d8d511.jpg

FBS Pro is starting...!!!

Dear traders!

FBS launches a new demo contest – “FBS Pro”. All the contest participants will be able to become true professionals of Forex market.

«FBS Pro» is your chance to test all your trading skills and strategies, to learn how to manage not only demo funds, but also real funds, to prove that your trading strategy is not just a fluke.

«FBS Pro» - is a real trading training, you opportunity to become a true Forex market master who knows how to trade only profitably.

We announce even more prizes and winners in our new Demo Contest! Take part and win!

Contest period: 17.04.13 (12:00:00 GMT+3) - 17.05.13 (23:59:59 GMT+3).

Prize:

FBS_Pro_Prize_zps3c633f1c.jpg

Top 10 position (2013.04.17):

FBS_Pro_17April2013_zps5318544e.jpg

Link: http://www.fbs.com/fbspro/participants?type=cur

Expanded opportunities with payment system DIXIPAY !

image49_zps20dac8a4.png

Dear traders!

FBS constantly works on making your working with us as much comfortable and profitable as possible. We keep enhancing our trading conditions and implementing new services.

We are happy to announce that now payment system DIXIPAY is available. Choosing DIXIPAY as your deposit and withdrawal option you may take advantage of low commission and instant performance.

Now owing to this payment system transactions via Western Union, MoneyGram, Anelik and Contact are also available.

Deposit options details: http://www.fbs.com/deposit-options

Deposit your trading account at FBS and get 30% bonus! http://www.fbs.com/deposit-bonus-30

Get FBS MasterCard for FREE!

Appreciate deposit and withdrawal options at FBS at its value with the free Prepaid FBS Payoneer MasterCard!

We wish you success and financial freedom with FBS!

image8-1_zps3b7cf661.png

Get FBS Master Card for free!!!

FBSMASTERCARDFREE.jpg

FBS announces the start of new unprecedented promotion: “Get FBS MasterCard® for free”! Appreciate deposit and withdrawal options at FBS at its value with the free Prepaid FBS Payoneer MasterCard!

How can I get the card?

Open trading account at FBS and then apply for getting the card in your Personal Area!

The cost of the card is $ 20. If you deposit $ 500 or more you get the card for free!

With Prepaid FBS Payoneer MasterCard you can:

• withdraw money from several accounts if they are registered on your name
  • withdraw money from your trading account to it, even if you deposited via electronic payment system or bank wire
  • check your card’s account balance on the Internet and replenish it on the Payoneer payment system website
  • pay for products and services in any part of the world

Promotion rules

• One client can get free Prepaid FBS MasterCard only once
  • To get the card you must deposit at least $500. Bonuses are not considered as deposits
  • To get the card your account has to be verified. To verify the account, please submit your personal ID scan and an address proof
  • Prepaid FBS MasterCard is valid for three years and has no overall balance limit, while cash withdrawal limit of 5000 USD per day
  • FBS reserves the right to change or modify the promotion rules, stop the promotion or any of its parts anytime without prior notification. All the changes will be announced on our website in the “Company news” section

getmastercard.png

It is now more and more profitable to be an IB at

FBS

Acquire clients, get points, win valuable prizes from

FBS!

image8-1_zps3b7cf661.png

Happy Weekend from entire FBS team!

oie_20133431sEIHEyGk_zps37f7ca30.gif

image8-1_zps3b7cf661.png

Easy step to make a FBS trading account:

1. Go to this link:

https://my.fbs.com/registration/real/ppw/10668?lang=en

2. Upload your documents to verifiy your account:

document.jpg

https://my.fbs.com/documents/list

3.Download FBS trading platform:

1. MetaTrader4 Client Terminal:[/b]

metatrader1.jpg

Advantages

• Market Execution
  • Currency charts with various timeframes
  • Pending orders
  • Auto-trading available
  • Low system requirements
  • Information security

2. MetaTrader4 Mobile Terminal:

apple_droid.jpg

Advantages

• Trade in any place of the world
  • See the quotes of instruments
  • Control your trading any time
  • All types of orders supported
  • Minimum traffic is needed

Link: http://www.fbs.com/platforms

4. Deposit your account.

5. Start trading and profit with FBS..;)

secretofipartners2winners_zps8cac12e9.png]

fbs_ipartner2_one_.png

Kittipong Pratumrut, Thailand

1 place. Prize from FBS: MacBook Pro

1. How long are you engaged in trading? How has it turned out that you have got acquainted with Forex?

I’ve been engaged in Forex trading for about a year already. I started just because of my curiosity, but very soon I realized that Forex is a right place for making real money, good money I should say. When I got some trading experience and a trading success came to me I found out that Forex offers even more opportunities for making money such as an IB program. The only thing to do is to open an IB account and acquire clients. If you have a right broker like FBS you can earn a living at IB program.

2. Why have you decided to become an IB with FBS?

FBS makes a lucrative offer for both traders and IBs: profitable conditions of trading, I am still a trader, and generous conditions of IB program. They offer the biggest IB commission I’ve met so far. As far as I’ve experienced it’s easier to earn being an IB than a trader. But when you earn your living as an IB a good reliable broker is a must.

3. Please tell us about your impressions of participation in «iPartner» contest.

This is a wonderful contest! I had serious rivals! I would like to say words of my respect to them. I could not ease up just for a moment for all the contest time. I was monitoring TOP10 very closely and was so much nervous till the very end of the contest!

4. You achieved significant success in the competition: you got ahead at once with no chances for other participants. Will you please tell us your secret?

I have several Internet project about Forex both informative and educating. This is a good tool for acquiring clients. Besides FBS promotional materials are helpful.

5. What advice could you give to IB-beginners?

I would advise all the beginners to set goals. When you have a desired goal you will succeed.

fbs_ipartner2_three_.png

Mahbub Hassan, Bangladesh

2 place. Prize from FBS: iPhone5

1. How long are you engaged in trading? How has it turned out that you have got acquainted with Forex?

I went into Forex about 2 years ago during my holidays at University. I was looking for an extra income and one day my eyes were caught by a Forex banner. I decided to try and after a month of efforts I earned my first $100.

I chose FBS for its profitable conditions of trading and beneficial promotions. I should say that my Forex success has inspired my friends to try Forex too. That time I started my IB program and they became my first clients.

3. Please tell us about your impressions of participation in «iPartner» contest.

I like to participate in FBS Contest and I do this regularly. iPartner2 is a nice contest as well as other FBS contests. And the main thing: I won iPhone5! I am very happy! Thank you for a good contest management, straightaway rules and open competition. Well done as always!

4. You achieved significant success in the competition: you got ahead at once with no chances for other participants. Will you please tell us your secret?

Haha! I should thank European retirees, they inspired me. Do you know what European retirees do? They travel and trade on Forex. In my country people over 50 do farming. I am not so keen in farming and decided to find my own way. My friends became my first clients, they opened accounts under my referral link. Later my parents and relatives joined, then their friends and so on. My net grew. But one day I realized that to make the next step and overcome so called friends acquirement I should come out to the audience. I prepared trading lessons and trainings, I did a big job, and started to give open classes. It did not bring me any income at first, but you should give away before money will come to you. Nowadays many of my first students are successful Forex traders and earn their living. I am very proud that I helped them to find out there trading way one day.

Believe in yourself! Always remember that in Forex trading you can rely only on yourself. Be strong minded and well organized. Do not leave your trading success for a good luck.

fbs_ipartner2_two_.png

Li Mingkun, China

3 place. Prize from FBS: iPad mini

I started about a year ago. My friend and I attended Forex trainings and decided to try our hands in real trading. I should admit that I did not do well as a trader. But Forex gives lots of opportunities besides personal trading. I looked for an IB or affiliate program. I am good at communicating and Internet technologies and IB business suited me perfectly!

I chose FBS among many other brokers for their incredible IB commission, multilevel bonus program and a contest of course. Moreover my clients are satisfied with the conditions of trading that FBS provides them. This is very important if you want to be a successful IB.

It was a very interesting and thrilling. I had the only desire – to become the best IB and check my techniques of clients’ acquirement in competitive circumstances. I was starting every morning with checking the rating. Thanks FBS for this experience.

I use diversified techniques of clients’ acquirement: from personal consultancy to Internet advertising. The main thing is to know exactly what you offer, believe in your idea and be a professional.

I would advise to be active and not to wait when clients find you themselves. This is a good time to join FBS. The company is growing, offers unique services and profitable conditions of trading. The only thing to do for an IB is to know who and where offer these benefits. Many traders especially beginners need a support at their start. They have lack of general knowledge about Forex, need help at account opening, deposits, etc. This is when a skillful IB should come with a helping hand. I like my job and it’s a pleasure for me to help people, I try to pay a lot of attention to my clients and share their success. Thanks to FBS I met many good people, now I have friends and business partners all around the world.

The main advice from me to IB-beginners is to love the job you do and to do it with pleasure, then success will doubtless reach you!

Have a profitable trade with FBS!

Work with FBS , be friends with FBS and be successful!

Fastest Growing Forex Broker Asia 2012

The Best Broker Asia 2012

Secrets of success from iPartner2 winners!

image221_zps4d8133e0.png

On April 12, 2013 a contest for IBs called “iPartner2” finished. During the contest IB-participants were collecting points for activities of their clients.

According to the Contest rules 3 contestants with the highest amount of points by the end of the Contest became the winners of “iPartner2” and received valuable prizes from FBS: MacBook Pro, iPhone 5 and iPad mini.

We asked the winners to share their impressions of the Contest and reveal secrets of a successful Forex IB.

>>Kittipong Pratumrut, Thailand

1 place. Prize from FBS: MacBook Pro<<

I’ve been engaged in Forex trading for about a year already. I started just because of my curiosity, but very soon I realized that Forex is a right place for making real money, good money I should say. When I got some trading experience and a trading success came to me I found out that Forex offers even more opportunities for making money such as an IB program. The only thing to do is to open an IB account and acquire clients. If you have a right broker like FBS you can earn a living at IB program.

FBS makes a lucrative offer for both traders and IBs: profitable conditions of trading, I am still a trader, and generous conditions of IB program. They offer the biggest IB commission I’ve met so far. As far as I’ve experienced it’s easier to earn being an IB than a trader. But when you earn your living as an IB a good reliable broker is a must.

This is a wonderful contest! I had serious rivals! I would like to say words of my respect to them. I could not ease up just for a moment for all the contest time. I was monitoring TOP10 very closely and was so much nervous till the very end of the contest!

I have several Internet project about Forex both informative and educating. This is a good tool for acquiring clients. Besides FBS promotional materials are helpful.

I would advise all the beginners to set goals. When you have a desired goal you will succeed.

>>Mahbub Hassan, Bangladesh

2 place. Prize from FBS: iPhone5<<

I went into Forex about 2 years ago during my holidays at University. I was looking for an extra income and one day my eyes were caught by a Forex banner. I decided to try and after a month of efforts I earned my first $100.

I chose FBS for its profitable conditions of trading and beneficial promotions. I should say that my Forex success has inspired my friends to try Forex too. That time I started my IB program and they became my first clients.

I like to participate in FBS Contest and I do this regularly. iPartner2 is a nice contest as well as other FBS contests. And the main thing: I won iPhone5! I am very happy! Thank you for a good contest management, straightaway rules and open competition. Well done as always!

Haha! I should thank European retirees, they inspired me. Do you know what European retirees do? They travel and trade on Forex. In my country people over 50 do farming. I am not so keen in farming and decided to find my own way. My friends became my first clients, they opened accounts under my referral link. Later my parents and relatives joined, then their friends and so on. My net grew. But one day I realized that to make the next step and overcome so called friends acquirement I should come out to the audience. I prepared trading lessons and trainings, I did a big job, and started to give open classes. It did not bring me any income at first, but you should give away before money will come to you. Nowadays many of my first students are successful Forex traders and earn their living. I am very proud that I helped them to find out there trading way one day.

Believe in yourself! Always remember that in Forex trading you can rely only on yourself. Be strong minded and well organized. Do not leave your trading success for a good luck.

>>Li Mingkun, China

3 place. Prize from FBS: iPad mini<<

I started about a year ago. My friend and I attended Forex trainings and decided to try our hands in real trading. I should admit that I did not do well as a trader. But Forex gives lots of opportunities besides personal trading. I looked for an IB or affiliate program. I am good at communicating and Internet technologies and IB business suited me perfectly!

I chose FBS among many other brokers for their incredible IB commission, multilevel bonus program and a contest of course. Moreover my clients are satisfied with the conditions of trading that FBS provides them. This is very important if you want to be a successful IB.

It was a very interesting and thrilling. I had the only desire – to become the best IB and check my techniques of clients’ acquirement in competitive circumstances. I was starting every morning with checking the rating. Thanks FBS for this experience.

I use diversified techniques of clients’ acquirement: from personal consultancy to Internet advertising. The main thing is to know exactly what you offer, believe in your idea and be a professional.

I would advise to be active and not to wait when clients find you themselves. This is a good time to join FBS. The company is growing, offers unique services and profitable conditions of trading. The only thing to do for an IB is to know who and where offer these benefits. Many traders especially beginners need a support at their start. They have lack of general knowledge about Forex, need help at account opening, deposits, etc. This is when a skillful IB should come with a helping hand. I like my job and it’s a pleasure for me to help people, I try to pay a lot of attention to my clients and share their success. Thanks to FBS I met many good people, now I have friends and business partners all around the world.

The main advice from me to IB-beginners is to love the job you do and to do it with pleasure, then success will doubtless reach you!

image8-1_zps3b7cf661.png

1 pip spreads on Micro accounts!

image18_zps8dde20f4.png

FBS continues to improve its services and offers its clients even more profitable conditions of trading than ever!

FBS has reduced spreads for all trading tools on Micro account twice and more since 02.04.2013.

Trade on Micro account with the smallest floating spreads!

fbs-2.gif

See spreads for all trading tools

Now all owners of Micro accounts benefit from the smallest floating spreads, 5 USD minimal deposit and orders starting from 0.01 lots.

Earn even more with unique conditions of trading from FBS!

>>Click to see Current Update of “FBS Pro” Demo Contest<<

Contest period: 17.04.13 (12:00:00) - 17.05.13 (22:59:59)

MetaTrader4 time, GMT+3

Take part and become a professional Forex trader!

image8-1_zps3b7cf661.png

FREE Avatars from FBS!

image46_zps4e02e4ed.png

Dear IBs,

A new service has appeared in your FBS Personal Area – Design your own avatar.

Design your own unique avatar in FBS brand style!

Easy-to-use and handy program will help you to design a unique personal avatar for usage in social networks, forums or blogs. You may get a link to the designed avatar or download it right from your FBS Personal Area.

Or use a collection of ready avatars from FBS .

Choose a favorite avatar, required size and get a ready link to the avatar or download it to your computer.

fbs-2.gif

Show off a bright stylish avatar from FBS and acquire even more clients!

image8-1_zps3b7cf661.png

"FBS Pro" Contest! come and take part

FBSprocontestparticiaptenow_zpsa2498085.png

Top 10 contestants of “FBS Pro” Demo Contest.

newtop10-2_zpsef85580e.png

Become a true professional of Forex and learn how to trade only profitably

fbs-2.gif

Participants

Contest conditions:

Terms of “FBS Pro” reward:

image8-1_zps3b7cf661.png

image21_zps37fb857c.png

Dear friends,

With the help of these images you will accent your corporate style, make your website more eye-catching, will be able to make any promotional materials easily and of a high quality.

All the images are ready to use as wallpapers, splash screens, posters, branded elements of your website, when making banners, teasers and any other promotional materials.

image51_zps69839708.png

http://www.fbs.com/advertisement-materials

image8-1_zps3b7cf661.png

FBS_Pro_zpsd6d8d511.jpg

FBS Pro is starting...!!!

Dear traders!

FBS launches a new demo contest – “FBS Pro”. All the contest participants will be able to become true professionals of Forex market.

«FBS Pro» is your chance to test all your trading skills and strategies, to learn how to manage not only demo funds, but also real funds, to prove that your trading strategy is not just a fluke.

«FBS Pro» - is a real trading training, you opportunity to become a true Forex market master who knows how to trade only profitably.

We announce even more prizes and winners in our new Demo Contest! Take part and win!

Contest period: 17.04.13 (12:00:00 GMT+3) - 17.05.13 (23:59:59 GMT+3).

Prize:

FBS_Pro_Prize_zps3c633f1c.jpg

Top 10 position (2013.04.27):

FBS_Pro_27April2013_zps5268a7be.jpg

Link: http://www.fbs.com/fbspro/participants?type=cur

Deposit in local currency is now available for Nigeria, Ghana and Benin Republic!

depositfromafricafbs_zps397db2ea.png

Dear traders!

FBS continues improving the quality of services and simplifying funds transfer procedure. No more excessive charges from international wire transfers or credit card fees.

With the help of e-Naira.com now you may deposit your trading account at FBS via local banks of Nigeria, Ghana and Benin Republic in your local currency. It's low cost, easy and convenient!

fbs-2.gif

See more details here: http://e-naira.com/

image8-1_zps3b7cf661.png

Partnership_zpscf20ec4f.jpg

The most profitable and efficient IB Program on Forex is now available to FBS IBs!

Take advantage of a unique opportunity to earn without initial investments!

The only thing to do to develop your business: acquire new clients to trade with FBS!

Open an IB account for FREE right now! This will take you a few minutes only.

Now all FBS IBs get:

• The highest IB commission on Forex – 2,2 pips
  • A unique 3-Level IB program
  • Immediate crediting of IB commission from each deal of your clients
  • An additional commission from deals of your subclients of 2 and 3 levels
  • No limits for an amount of IB commission
  • Handy to manage IB program through your FBS Personal Area Online
  • New even more efficient marketing tools for the acquirement of clients
  • A service of creating a unique personal referral link
  • Multilevel IB Bonus Program
  • Contests for IBs
  • Online statistics of acquirement results
  • Technical support 24/5 in 9 languages
  • FBS MasterCard

open_IB_zps86778864.jpg

Segregated account with FBS!

image33.png

Segregated account with FBS is an account with 70% of a client’s funds stored in his personal bank account for more safety guarantee of the funds. You deposit only 30% of a total amount, and trade 100% of it!

• Segregated account from 80000 USD
  • Trading from 0.1 lot without any restrictions
  • Unlimited Trading conditions
  • Documents via post are not required
  • Deposit and withdrawal via any payment option
  • Profit withdrawal without any restrictions
  • Open segregated account right now in 2 minutes!

Start Now!

Have a profitable trading with FBS!

image8-1_zps3b7cf661.png

Predict NFP – April 2013

Wednesday, May 1, 2013 - 06:45

FBScontestforsmartertrader.jpg

Dear traders!

You have a real opportunity to show your analytical skills and get an exclusive prize from FBS.

All you need is to guess the Nonfarm Payrolls indicator for April that will be announce on the 3rd of April.

fbstshirtnew.gif

Winner will receive a brand T-shirt from FBS!

Hurry up to make the first exact prediction!

The participant who leaves the first most exact prediction becomes the winner!

Each participant may leave 1 guess only. In case a person leaves 2 or more guesses, he is disqualified.

Your guesses are accepted until 12.00 GMT on May 3.

Good luck to everyone!

image8-1_zps3b7cf661.png

"FBS Pro" Contest!

FBSprocontestparticiaptenow_zpsa2498085.png

Top 10 contestants of “FBS Pro” Demo Contest.

uuuu_zps29ee703a.png

Become a true professional of Forex and learn how to trade only profitably

fbs-2.gif

Participants

Contest conditions:

Terms of “FBS Pro” reward:

image8-1_zps3b7cf661.png

This broker site is in my list of broker site that I want to invest. I still don't have enough money yet so I'm just going to monitor this site. But I have 10,000 dollars trading capital in other broker site I will try to invest in here and hope to maintain 10,000 dollars trading capital in here as well. My goal is always to make sure that I can handle big accounts before I invest in here.

1 pip spreads on Micro accounts!

image18_zps8dde20f4.png

FBS continues to improve its services and offers its clients even more profitable conditions of trading than ever!

FBS has reduced spreads for all trading tools on Micro account twice and more since 02.04.2013.

Trade on Micro account with the smallest floating spreads!

fbs-2.gif

See spreads for all trading tools

Now all owners of Micro accounts benefit from the smallest floating spreads, 5 USD minimal deposit and orders starting from 0.01 lots.

Earn even more with unique conditions of trading from FBS!

>>FBS Deposit Insurance

FORGET ABOUT LOSSES<<

Calculate your own Deposit Insurance

image8-1_zps3b7cf661.png