Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

5 USD Cash Reward from FBS!!!

5USrewardfbs.jpg

Here at FBS we do our best to provide the most optimal trading conditions. We offer you a unique opportunity to try out the advantages of trading with FBS without even making a deposit. We add 5 USD Bonus to any “Micro” account, so you can start trading right away. You can withdraw your profit anytime without any restrictions!

To receive a 5 USD Bonus, please follow these 3 easy steps:

1 Open a “Micro” account and verify your mobile phone during the registration

2 Verify your account by submitting your personal ID scan (passport, driver’s license) and an address proof

3 Click “Get 5 USD Bonus” in your Personal Area

Have you already tried out trading with FBS and would like to withdraw your profit now? Help us improve our services. Tell us about your experience with FBS, what you liked or disliked and what we can do to enhance our service. Please leave a feedback in any trader community when you make your 1st withdrawal. Your opinion is highly valued and appreciated.

You can deposit funds into your bonus account just like into any other “Micro” account. Just choose your convenient way of account deposit in your personal area and keep trading without any restrictions!

Promotion Rules

• Bonus value is 5 USD
  • Bonus can be granted only to "Micro" accounts
  • Bonus account has to be verified. To verify the account, please submit your personal ID scan and an address proof
  • Mobile phone verification is an obligatory procedure prior to receiving the bonus. The verification is free and is performed by sending an SMS
  • Profit from trading on a bonus account can be withdrawn anytime
  • The cost of the 1st withdrawal from a bonus account is 7 USD. These funds will be deducted from the 1st withdrawal only. All the next withdrawals are free
  • It is necessary to leave a feedback about FBS services in any trading community forum when you make your 1st withdrawal from a bonus account
  • Every client may have ONLY ONE bonus account. In case several bonus accounts are found belonging to one person (or if such suspicions arise, including IP address match, contact info match, etc), all the bonuses will be cancelled, your profit will be cancelled, and your account will be blocked
  • FBS reserves the right to decline client’s bonus application without assigning any reason and prior notification.
  • FBS reserves the right to change or modify the promotion rules, stop the promotion or any of its parts anytime without prior notification. All the changes will be announced on our website in the “Company news” section

fbs-2.gif

We do hope that trading on bonus account lets you try out FBS advantages and becomes a starting point for our successful cooperation!

FBS wishes you Finance,Freedom and Success in trading!

(Best mini Forex Broker of 2010 - 2011)

fbsmono.png

Stay connected with FBS because its all about you!

"Add FBS as Friend": winner of this week (January 13, 2012)!!!

239deb1a498ec7a7bd89c876dff0924f.jpg

Dear Friends!

Correct answer for our weekly “Add FBS as Friend” contest is: 1:33.

The winner who gets 10 USD from FBS to his trading account is Dent Officek.

Kind regards,

FBS

fbsmono.png

“Add FBS as Friend”: winner of this week.

GarisSinar.gif

Friday, January 13, 2012 - 12:15

239deb1a498ec7a7bd89c876dff0924f.jpg

Dear friends!

Correct answer for our weekly “Add FBS as Friend” contest is: 1:33.

The winner who gets 10 USD from FBS to his trading account is Dent Officek.

Kind regards,

FBS

Work with FBS , be friends with FBS and be successful!

awa_2010.pnglogo_en.pngawa_2011.png

Best Mini Forex Broker 2010 - 2011

5 USD Cash Reward from FBS!!!

5USrewardfbs.jpg

Here at FBS we do our best to provide the most optimal trading conditions. We offer you a unique opportunity to try out the advantages of trading with FBS without even making a deposit. We add 5 USD Bonus to any “Micro” account, so you can start trading right away. You can withdraw your profit anytime without any restrictions!

To receive a 5 USD Bonus, please follow these 3 easy steps:

1 Open a “Micro” account and verify your mobile phone during the registration

2 Verify your account by submitting your personal ID scan (passport, driver’s license) and an address proof

3 Click “Get 5 USD Bonus” in your Personal Area

Have you already tried out trading with FBS and would like to withdraw your profit now? Help us improve our services. Tell us about your experience with FBS, what you liked or disliked and what we can do to enhance our service. Please leave a feedback in any trader community when you make your 1st withdrawal. Your opinion is highly valued and appreciated.

You can deposit funds into your bonus account just like into any other “Micro” account. Just choose your convenient way of account deposit in your personal area and keep trading without any restrictions!

Promotion Rules

• Bonus value is 5 USD
  • Bonus can be granted only to "Micro" accounts
  • Bonus account has to be verified. To verify the account, please submit your personal ID scan and an address proof
  • Mobile phone verification is an obligatory procedure prior to receiving the bonus. The verification is free and is performed by sending an SMS
  • Profit from trading on a bonus account can be withdrawn anytime
  • The cost of the 1st withdrawal from a bonus account is 7 USD. These funds will be deducted from the 1st withdrawal only. All the next withdrawals are free
  • It is necessary to leave a feedback about FBS services in any trading community forum when you make your 1st withdrawal from a bonus account
  • Every client may have ONLY ONE bonus account. In case several bonus accounts are found belonging to one person (or if such suspicions arise, including IP address match, contact info match, etc), all the bonuses will be cancelled, your profit will be cancelled, and your account will be blocked
  • FBS reserves the right to decline client’s bonus application without assigning any reason and prior notification.
  • FBS reserves the right to change or modify the promotion rules, stop the promotion or any of its parts anytime without prior notification. All the changes will be announced on our website in the “Company news” section

fbs-2.gif

We do hope that trading on bonus account lets you try out FBS advantages and becomes a starting point for our successful cooperation!

fbsmono.png

i just want to remind to you all , to get comfortable with to read regulation of any dividend or a promotion in give . to kedepannya not a thing happening unwanted things

FBS ensures comfortable trading for its customers and investors regardless of their proficiency and trading strategies. We offer three types of accounts:

Micro

“Micro” account is ideal for beginner traders. This account type allows to test your trading strategy in real conditions.

Standard

“Standard” account is the next step in trader’s professional growth. It perfectly suits investors who have already developed and tested their trading strategies and now can focus on risks minimization and profit maximization.

Unlimited

“Unlimited” account is close to the real market conditions and is designed for proficient traders and investors.

2012-01-13_004952.jpg

up to now , i was very convenient use micro FBS account .

Gold Trading with FBS !!!

fbsgoldtrading.png

Gold is a highly profitable asset which constantly grows in price. Constant turmoil in financial markets and the global economic crisis make gold a very attractive tool for investors. In today's world, gold is one of the most reliable ways to keep your funds safe.

Gold price has grown 6 times in the last 10 years. In other words it is 600% in 10 years or 60% a year!

Gold is one of the easiest and understandable trading tools

gold.png

Total profit 166022 USD

16602 %

fbsmono.png

Forex Spreads

forexspread.jpg

You can see a table of spreads for all the currency pairs below. You can also view long and short swaps for various account types. Please make sure you learn the spread values prior to trading.

Micro Account :

2012-01-18_000611.jpg

for Standart Account and Unlimited Account click here

5.jpg

Please carefully read all the 5$ Welcome Bonus promotion details here: http://www.fbs.com/promotion/welcome_bonus

To receive 5$ Welcome Bonus, please do the following:

1. Open a Micro account. Ensure that you confirmed your mobile number during registration
  2. Verify your account by uploading the scanned copies of your documents proving your name and address you filled in during registration
  3. Follow “Get 5$ Bonus” link in your Personal Area: https://my.fbs.com/bonus/welcome

what do you means and what a problem with your liberty reserve?

i dont understand mr..

could explain it for me

Last month my Liberty Reserve was hacked, and my Liberty Reserve was stolen, and I still can not make new Liberty Reserve account to make withdrawal.

But yesterday, everything was be okay, I can withdrawal my profit.

Please help me to explain this picture..

2evswat.png

If each direct withdraw to my local bank is charged 20$, I think I should choose another withdraw option. What do you think?

I have read in another forum, that's not correct, withdrawal or deposit using our local bank is free commision.

5.jpg

Please carefully read all the 5$ Welcome Bonus promotion details here: http://www.fbs.com/p...n/welcome_bonus

To receive 5$ Welcome Bonus, please do the following:

1. Open a Micro account. Ensure that you confirmed your mobile number during registration
  2. Verify your account by uploading the scanned copies of your documents proving your name and address you filled in during registration
  3. Follow “Get 5$ Bonus” link in your Personal Area: https://my.fbs.com/bonus/welcome

I don't want to try welcome bonus, as far as I know we can not request welcome bonus with the same IP, and I am from Indonesian, Indonesian IP is the public IP, so the possible that my IP was ever used to request welcome bonus is big, so, better to not request it.

2evswat.png

If each direct withdraw to my local bank is charged 20$, I think I should choose another withdraw option. What do you think?

I have read in another forum, that's not correct, withdrawal or deposit using our local bank is free commision.

I need to proved it, or someone experience about this manner..

999.jpg

Take part in 999 Demo Contest

There are only 5 days left until the end of registration.

Participate in the contest and you will:

• get invaluable Forex trading experience
  • win $555, $333 or $111
  • test your own or someone else’s trading strategy

Contest period is from January 24th to February 24th.

Registration is open until January 23th.

Contest details: http://www.fbs.com/999-demo-contest

Participants

999.jpg

Take part in 999 Demo Contest

There are only 5 days left until the end of registration.

Participate in the contest and you will:

• get invaluable Forex trading experience
  • win $555, $333 or $111
  • test your own or someone else’s trading strategy

Contest period is from January 24th to February 24th

Registration is open until January 23th.

Contest details: http://www.fbs.com/999-demo-contest

Participants

woah,,, 5 days left,,, so excited,, I can't wait anymore,, :lol:

Forecast contest (USDCAD)

ucad.jpg

Take part in a forecast contest.

The idea of the contest is pretty simple: guess the price of USDCAD on Friday, February 10th (right after the closing of trading).

Your answers are accepted from 19.01.12 to 03.02.12.

• The winner will get 150 USD to his/her trading account from FBS. The funds can be used for trading or withdrawn.
  • All the registered members of forumfortrader are allowed to take part.
  • Each participant have the right to post his/her guess UNLIMITED NUMBER OF TIMES, but only the last contestant’s guess will be taken into account.
  • Your guesses are taken within 4 digits after the decimal point. For example: 1,2833 or 1,4458. The correct answer will determined from BID price (bid price is shown on the chart in the trading platform).
  • If the is no absolutely correct answer, the winner will be announce a contestant with THE CLOSEST GUSESS to correct answer. If there are few contestants with the same answer, the winner will be announced a contestant with the earliest answer.
  • Contest results will be published on the 13rd of January.
  • Post your guesses in http://forumfortrader.com/showthread.php?t=11286.

Good luck!

2evswat.png

i also agree with your opinion sir.

so, electronic currency like a liberty reserve is better

Gold Trading with FBS !!!

fbsgoldtrading.png

Gold is a highly profitable asset which constantly grows in price. Constant turmoil in financial markets and the global economic crisis make gold a very attractive tool for investors. In today's world, gold is one of the most reliable ways to keep your funds safe.

Gold price has grown 6 times in the last 10 years. In other words it is 600% in 10 years or 60% a year!

Gold is one of the easiest and understandable trading tools

gold.png

Total profit 166022 USD

16602 %

fbsmono.png

the movement of of value in the gold for several years indeed tending to rise .

have you ever tried trading gold in FBS ?

Funds protection !!!

fbsfunds.jpg

In an effort to ensure the security of your funds FBS uses top-notch bank technologies. You can be sure your funds are security guaranteed.

Withdrawals only to verified account details

You can only withdraw funds to the same account you used for deposit. Therefore the funds can not be withdrawn to anywhere else but your own bank or e-currency account.

Withdrawals confirmation via SMS

Every withdrawal request is confirmed by a one-time SMS-code. Therefore only you can confirm your withdrawal.

Secured login to your Personal Area

SSL-protected Personal Area login makes your password safe and secure. So no one but you can access your personal area.

Passwords recovery via SMS

The most critical passwords can be recovered only after the SMS-code confirmation.

Personal Area access logs

We store complete access logs. You can always check the time and IP address of access to your Personal Area. n case of unauthorized access you should always contact our Customer Support.

Segregated bank accounts

Your funds are stored in the segregated bank accounts, which are used to separate company’s money from clients’ funds. Being a regulated broker, FBS has to observe the strict international requirements for the minimal equity capital as well as be audited periodically.

fbsmono.png