Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Open Micro Account!!!

2164841zX8LNzZH.png

Micro

“Micro” account is ideal for beginner traders. This account type allows to test your trading strategy in real conditions.

Real account comparison table

FBS ensures comfortable trading for its customers and investors regardless of their proficiency and trading strategies.

“Micro” account is ideal for beginner traders. This account type allows to test your trading strategy in real conditions. FBS doesn’t put any restrictions on the use of EAs or trading strategies. You can use scalping, news trading and any short- or long-term strategy.

• Initial deposit 5 USD
  • Low fixed spreads starting from 2 pips on EURUSD
  • Flexibility for EAs: minimal volume of 1000 units of base currency (i.e. 0.01 lots)
  • Leverage up to 1:500

“Standard” account is the next step in trader’s professional growth. It perfectly suits investors who have already developed and tested their trading strategies and now can focus on risks minimization and profit maximization. “Standard” account provides such an opportunity due to reduced floating spreads. FBS acts as an STP broker in this account type.

• Initial deposit 25 USD
  • Reduced floating spread starting from 1 pip on EURUSD
  • No restrictions on the use of EAs and trading strategies
  • The fast STP execution starting from 0.3 seconds

“Unlimited” account is close to the real market conditions and is designed for proficient traders and investors. The ultimate advantages of the “Unlimited” account type speak for themselves:

• Initial deposit 1000 USD
  • Reduced floating spread starting from 0.4 pips on EURUSD
  • 5-digit precise quotes
  • Immediate orders offset into Currenex ECN system

FBS wishes you Finance,Freedom and Success in trading!

(Best mini Forex Broker of 2010 - 2011)

fbsmono.png

Stay connected with FBS because its all about you!

Open Micro Account!!!

2164841zX8LNzZH.png

Micro

“Micro” account is ideal for beginner traders. This account type allows to test your trading strategy in real conditions.

Real account comparison table

FBS ensures comfortable trading for its customers and investors regardless of their proficiency and trading strategies.

“Micro” account is ideal for beginner traders. This account type allows to test your trading strategy in real conditions. FBS doesn’t put any restrictions on the use of EAs or trading strategies. You can use scalping, news trading and any short- or long-term strategy.

• Initial deposit 5 USD
  • Low fixed spreads starting from 2 pips on EURUSD
  • Flexibility for EAs: minimal volume of 1000 units of base currency (i.e. 0.01 lots)
  • Leverage up to 1:500

“Standard” account is the next step in trader’s professional growth. It perfectly suits investors who have already developed and tested their trading strategies and now can focus on risks minimization and profit maximization. “Standard” account provides such an opportunity due to reduced floating spreads. FBS acts as an STP broker in this account type.

• Initial deposit 25 USD
  • Reduced floating spread starting from 1 pip on EURUSD
  • No restrictions on the use of EAs and trading strategies
  • The fast STP execution starting from 0.3 seconds

“Unlimited” account is close to the real market conditions and is designed for proficient traders and investors. The ultimate advantages of the “Unlimited” account type speak for themselves:

• Initial deposit 1000 USD
  • Reduced floating spread starting from 0.4 pips on EURUSD
  • 5-digit precise quotes
  • Immediate orders offset into Currenex ECN system

fbsmono.png

I still use Micro Account to trading with FBS, but I have earn more than my deposit. Thank you FBS.

2012.jpg

The FBS team would like to wishes all clients, partners and friends a Happy New Year! We hope in the new year will be more happier and more successful for you and your loved ones.

Let good luck accompany you and let everyone around inspire you for big achievements.

FAITH makes all things possible. HOPE makes all things work. LOVE makes all things beautiful.

May you have all three in this New Year.

Happy New Year 2012

Work with FBS , be friends with FBS and be successful!

awa_2010.pnglogo_en.pngawa_2011.png

Best Mini Forex Broker 2010 - 2011

FAITH makes all things possible. HOPE makes all things work. LOVE makes all things beautiful.

May you have all three in this New Year.

FBS makes that three things come true in this New Green Year 2012

FBS MetaTrader4 Client Terminal!!!

41431384fKM1JND.png

FBS Trader 4 is the most wide spread trading platform in the world for trading in Forex, CFD, Futures and Stock markets. Metatrader 4 allows to perform transactions and advanced technical analysis due to wide variety of built-in indicators and linear tools. The platform is perfectly designed for Internet trading and your own trading strategy development. FBS Trader 4 trading platform is completely free!

MetaTrader4 Client Terminal

Ideal for Forex trading

Advantages

• Currency charts with various timeframes
  • Pending orders
  • Auto-trading available
  • Low system requirements
  • Information security

downloadpc.png

Frequently Asked Questions

What should I do if in my MetaTrader 4 there is a message "No connection"?
What time is shown in the terminal?
Buttons «Sell» and «Buy» are inactive. What may be the reason?
What should I do if in my MetaTrader 4 there is a message "Invalid account"?

Note:MetaTrader4 Mobile Terminal

Coming soon...

fbsmono.png

Dear traders,

We are happy and proud to announce the new website design FBS!

We also have added new information, new design and navigation system - now will be easier for you to browse on the site FBS!

Ask that you add a little message and your impression, so that we can make it better!

http://www.fbs.com

FBS has held Forecast contest «Euro for New Year», the idea of the contest is pretty simple: guess the price of EURUSD at Near Year night. (right after the closing of trading on the 30th of December, Friday)

Participants for this contest are 73 people. And the winner's guess was the closest to the right one is anggunjess.

Anggunjess wins 150 USD from FBS to withdraw or use for trading.

Congratulations

Dear traders,

We also have added new information, new design and navigation system - now will be easier for you to browse on the site FBS!

Ask that you add a little message and your impression, so that we can make it better!

www.fbs.com

FBS always improve their service to their client, more easy and more comfortable with FBS. I don't want to looking for the other broker.

FBS has held Forecast contest «Euro for New Year», the idea of the contest is pretty simple: guess the price of EURUSD at Near Year night. (right after the closing of trading on the 30th of December, Friday)

Participants for this contest are 73 people. And the winner's guess was the closest to the right one is anggunjess.

Anggunjess wins 150 USD from FBS to withdraw or use for trading.

Congratulations

That promo was held only for FFT member, wasn't it?

999 monthly trader demo contest!!!

999contest-1.jpg

FBS runs “999” demo contest every month.

The idea of the contest is pretty straightforward: each participant gets a demo account with 9999 USD balance in it and 1:100 leverage. You can trade 28 major currency pairs and EAs are allowed.

3 participants with the highest deposits by the end of the contest period are announced the winners. It is them who receive withdrawable prizes from FBS .

The total prize fund is 999 USD and the winners receive the following rewards:

1st prize – 555 USD

2nd prize – 333 USD

3rd prize – 111 USD

The contestant with the lowest deposit gets a free FBS MasterCard.

All the prizes can be withdrawn anytime.

You can register in the “999” contest in your Personal Area where you can also find the new contest start date and the current contest finish date.

Promotion rules:

• Open a contest account in your Personal Area
  • Each contestant can have only one contest account
  • Initial contest account deposit is 9999 USD
  • Contest account leverage is 1:100
  • Trading on the contest account before and after the contest is prohibited. In case there are any opened positions on the demo account before the contest – they will be automatically closed.
  • It is prohibited to use the same IP address on 2 different contest accounts. In case IP match is detected, both accounts will be disqualified.
  • It is prohibited to work via proxies or any other software modifying the real IP address.
  • The prize funds are paid to the contestants’ real account and are withdrawable. Each contestant must have a real account in order to take part in the contest. This account must be verified.
  • Any Contest Rules violation is a subject to disqualification
  • If there are 2 or more winners in the contest, they will share the prize equally
  • A contestant can win (1st,2nd or 3rd prize) only once. If he/she becomes a winner again, only 10% of the prize is paid to him/her.
  • In case the prize funds are used for real trading, the withdraw limit is 300% of the prize funds (including the prize funds and profit).

FBS reserves the right to:

• Disqualify any participant without prior notification in case of Contest Rules violation
  • Cancel or re-calculate the participant’s orders and/or prizes without prior notification in case of Contest Rules violation
  • Use any information related to the winners’ accounts for advertising and publishing it on forums, company’s website and other media
  • All the arguments are settled by FBS. The decisions are final and not subject for revision

Hurry up to take part and WIN!

fbsmono.png

FBS Advantages

bubble-man-question2.jpg

Trading with FBS

999 monthly trader demo contest!!!

999contest-1.jpg

FBS runs “999” demo contest every month.

The idea of the contest is pretty straightforward: each participant gets a demo account with 9999 USD balance in it and 1:100 leverage. You can trade 28 major currency pairs and EAs are allowed.

3 participants with the highest deposits by the end of the contest period are announced the winners. It is them who receive withdrawable prizes from FBS .

The total prize fund is 999 USD and the winners receive the following rewards:

1st prize – 555 USD

2nd prize – 333 USD

3rd prize – 111 USD

The contestant with the lowest deposit gets a free FBS MasterCard.

All the prizes can be withdrawn anytime.

You can register in the “999” contest in your Personal Area where you can also find the new contest start date and the current contest finish date.

Promotion rules:

• Open a contest account in your Personal Area
  • Each contestant can have only one contest account
  • Initial contest account deposit is 9999 USD
  • Contest account leverage is 1:100
  • Trading on the contest account before and after the contest is prohibited. In case there are any opened positions on the demo account before the contest – they will be automatically closed.
  • It is prohibited to use the same IP address on 2 different contest accounts. In case IP match is detected, both accounts will be disqualified.
  • It is prohibited to work via proxies or any other software modifying the real IP address.
  • The prize funds are paid to the contestants’ real account and are withdrawable. Each contestant must have a real account in order to take part in the contest. This account must be verified.
  • Any Contest Rules violation is a subject to disqualification
  • If there are 2 or more winners in the contest, they will share the prize equally
  • A contestant can win (1st,2nd or 3rd prize) only once. If he/she becomes a winner again, only 10% of the prize is paid to him/her.
  • In case the prize funds are used for real trading, the withdraw limit is 300% of the prize funds (including the prize funds and profit).

FBS reserves the right to:

• Disqualify any participant without prior notification in case of Contest Rules violation
  • Cancel or re-calculate the participant’s orders and/or prizes without prior notification in case of Contest Rules violation
  • Use any information related to the winners’ accounts for advertising and publishing it on forums, company’s website and other media
  • All the arguments are settled by FBS. The decisions are final and not subject for revision

Hurry up to take part and WIN!

fbsmono.png

Doesn't want to miss this great contests, I can hone my trading capability in Demo Contest FBS, and if i have fortune, I will be the winner.

The winner of forecast contest «Euro for New Year» on FFT is Anggunjes. She got 150 USD from FBS. Her guess is closest than any other guess.

she is the lucky trader in last 2011

it realy great and i am very proud with her

congratulation mrs anggunjess

Dear traders,

www.fbs.com

i am so happy also mr kaito kid, when i heard this great news

FBS will gives us a lot information in the new website

I want to try the newest promotion from FBS, Breakeven Trading. Anyone else have tried that promotion ? please share here.

not yet,, I still trade with my old account,,, but I will try it soon.. I really interesting because we just need $100 to get the insurance,, really good promo...

[/center]

i am so happy also mr kaito kid, when i heard this great news

FBS will gives us a lot information in the new website

yes, new look of FBS website is really good,, more information that we can get there.. and look more cool than before also interesting.. I think so many trader will join with FBS in 2012..

but i could not find about registration demo contes 999 in this month

yes, really right.. I want to participate again,, but can't find information about registration of 999 demo contest FBS... where is it...??

and also NFP contest,, I really waiting for that,, but no NFP contest this month,,