Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

• 2 weeks later...

More Info From FBS :

Predict NFP – March 2014

You have a real opportunity to show your analytical skills and get an exclusive prize from FBS. All you need is to guess the Nonfarm Payrolls indicator for February that will be announced on the 7th of March.

Contest conditions:
1) Post your guess here in the “Comments” section
2) Your guesses are accepted until 13.00 GMT on March 7
3) The first participant with the closest guess will be announced the winner
4) Only one guess is accepted in the contest, thus a participant with two or more guesses will be disqualified
5) Only one number is accepted as a guess
6) The winner will receive a brand T-shirt from FBS

Good luck to everyone!

- See more at: Predict NFP

Did you know FBS  ?

FBS is the best broker I've ever traded with (this is only based from my experience)! Fast execution, very helpful support day and night. Fast deposits and withdrawals. They do their job really well! I recommend them, indeed

FBS Deposit Insurance  give you opportunity To Trade without losses has become real now 

Right now you can insure from 10% to 100% of your deposit. In case you lose it, FBS will pay you back.

“Predict NFP” (March 2014): results of the contest

According to Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor data Nonfarm Payrolls indicator for March 2014 amounted to 192K.

Indisputable winner of "Predict NFP" contest is FBS trader Riki Ismayana, who gave the closest answer. The contestant gets an exclusive T-shirt from FBS.

Congratulations to the winner!

You can check all the guesses given here.

Kind regards,

FBS

- See more at: http://www.fbs.com/news/2014-04-07/24594-predict-nfp-march-2014-results-contest#sthash.BYi9MJi3.dpuf

Registration in “FBS Pro” contest has started!

Dear clients!

Please, be informed that registration in “FBS Pro”contest is now open!

We invite you to take part in the contest and try your hand in fighting for real money prizes with the best traders in the world. This is a real chance to become a

professional together with winning real funds.

You can register in the contest here.

Participate, sharpen your trading skills and get money prizes!

The contest period is: 21.04.2014 (12:00:00 GMT+03:00) - 21.05.2014 (16:00:00 GMT+03:00)

FBS sincerely wishes you good luck!

- See more at: http://www.fbs.com/news/2014-04-07/24608-registration-fbs-pro-contest-has-started#sthash.FISZTK5M.dpuf

“Predict NFP” (March 2014): results of the contest

According to Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor data Nonfarm Payrolls indicator for March 2014 amounted to 192K.

Indisputable winner of "Predict NFP" contest is FBS trader Riki Ismayana, who gave the closest answer. The contestant gets an exclusive T-shirt from FBS.

Congratulations to the winner!

You can check all the guesses given here.

Kind regards,
FBS

- See more at: http://www.fbs.com/news/2014-04-07/24594-predict-nfp-march-2014-results-contest#sthash.BYi9MJi3.dpuf

Registration in “FBS Pro” contest has started!

Dear clients!

Please, be informed that registration in “FBS PRO”contest is now open!

We invite you to take part in the contest and try your hand in fighting for real money prizes with the best traders in the world. This is a real chance to become a

professional together with winning real funds.

You can register in the contest here.

The contest period is: 21.04.2014 (12:00:00 GMT+03:00) - 21.05.2014 (16:00:00 GMT+03:00)

FBS sincerely wishes you good luck!

- See more at: http://www.fbs.com/news/2014-04-07/24608-registration-fbs-pro-contest-has-started#sthash.FISZTK5M.dpuf

FBS Trader 4 is the most wide spread trading platform in the world for trading in Forex, CFD, Futures and Stock markets. Metatrader 4 allows to perform transactions and advanced technical analysis due to wide variety of built-in indicators and linear tools. The platform is perfectly designed for Internet trading and your own trading strategy development. FBS Trader 4 trading platform is completely free!

Meta4 Client Terminal

Advantages

• Market Execution

• Currency charts with various timeframes

• Pending orders

• Auto-trading available

• Low system requirements

• Information security

FBS Trader 4 is the most wide spread trading platform in the world for trading in Forex, CFD, Futures and Stock markets. Metatrader 4 allows to perform transactions and advanced technical analysis due to wide variety of built-in indicators and linear tools. The platform is perfectly designed for Internet trading and your own trading strategy development. FBS Trader 4 trading platform is completely free!

Meta4 Client Terminal

Advantages

• Market Execution
  • Currency charts with various timeframes
  • Pending orders
  • Auto-trading available
  • Low system requirements
  • Information security

Please, be informed that registration in “FBS Pro” Demo contest is now open!

We invite you to take part in the contest and try your hand in fighting for real money prizes with the best traders in the world. This is a real chance to become a professional together with winning real funds.

fbs_pro_.jpg 

Please, be informed that registration in “FBS Pro” Demo contest is now open!

We invite you to take part in the contest and try your hand in fighting for real money prizes with the best traders in the world. This is a real chance to become a professional together with winning real funds.

fbs_pro_.jpg

Let's take a success FBS Pro Demo Contest, prove that the analysis that we used successfully and provide benefits. 

Take the real opportunity with FBS :)

Let's trading with Best Broker, it's FBS

You are also given a chance to develop a business forex, with program namely as a partner IB or Affiliate. FBS partnership system is very attractive and offers you a high commission system which up to 2 pips as well as providing a multilevel system.

To receive a 5 USD Bonus, please follow these 3 easy steps:

1:Open a “Micro” account and verify your mobile phone during the registration
2:Verify your account by submitting your personal ID scan (passport, driver’s license) and an address proof
3:Click “Get 5 USD Bonus” in your Personal Area

Have you already tried out trading with FBS and would like to withdraw your profit now? Help us improve our services. Tell us about your experience with FBS, what you liked or disliked and what we can do to enhance our service. Please leave a feedback in any trader community when you make your 1st withdrawal. Your opinion is highly valued and appreciated.

You can deposit funds into your bonus account just like into any other “Micro” account. Just choose your convenient way of account deposit in your personal area and keep trading without any restrictions!

Benefits of floating spread

What kind of spread is more profitable - fixed or floating? Issue that concerns many traders, and the topic of active discussions on Forex. In this section you will find a detailed answer that dots all the i's.

By definition:

Fixed Spread is a constant price difference between Ask and Bid which is artificially maintained by the broker.

Floating spread is a real spread of the interbank Forex market with an accuracy of 5 decimal places.

In practice:

Fixed spreads are always overstated, as it is established by broker who wants to capitalize on it. There are many cases when the broker adds more than 100% to the spread of the interbank market and traders overpay such broker very considerable sums of money. Moreover, valid execution of orders with repeated requests (requotes) works on such accounts, which spoils the life of a trader and brings additional costs.

Floating spread operates on the real interbank market and many times less than fixed one. When working on the terms of the floating spread, the total costs are always lower for trader than when working on a fixed spread.

Order execution is operated by NDD technology without broker interference on accounts with floating spread. That is why such orders are processed on Market Execution at the current market price with no requotes. This work scheme with Forex broker is more convenient and beneficial for all types of traders.

ECN broker, which is FBS, - is a broker with floating spread, which is connected to an electronic trading network Forex ECN. ECN network automatically selects the best price among many participants, and the broker gets the lowest spread. Order execution ECN NDD STP occurs instantly.

I just have 18 dollars investments in my trading account right now. the 5 dollars bonus funds is already gone got MC. Right now I'm afraid to trade since I can't follow money and risk management with this little trading capital. I do hope that I can reach at least 100 dollars minimum before I can start trading in here. I'm so happy and interested to know when I will going to grow my trading account from 18 dollars to 100 dollars starting capital.

I do not think it is possible for any one using 5$ bonus to create a big capital base, but this bonus may let trader understand the working of the broker and even know its atmosphere including terms and conditions. I do still feel that the promotion is very beneficial for beginners as we may put our money after we understand the broker well. 

If you can't make do with 5 dollars then I'm sure you can't make do with bigger trading capital. In forex trading we need to understand how to control our trading capital to make money. Because no matter how big is your trading capital is if you don't know how to trade you will never going to make it big in forex trading. I do suggest that you spend time reading and learning first how to trade to make profit in here.

Do not miss an incredible promotion by FBS! Commissions taken for account depositing are cancelled!

Dear clients!

We are happy to inform you about an unprecedented promotion by FBS! Now there are no commissions, taken by payment systems!

Deposit your accounts via any convenient payment option absolutely free of charge!

All fees are reimbursed by FBS! Take your chance to benefit from such a profitable offer: you get to your balance exactly the same amount you transferred to your account!

FBS is constantly taking care of its clients’ convenience and profitability that is why we open up new opportunities for you over and over again!

Take part in our beneficial promotions! Become successful with FBS!

I do not think it is possible for any one using 5$ bonus to create a big capital base, but this bonus may let trader understand the working of the broker and even know its atmosphere including terms and conditions. I do still feel that the promotion is very beneficial for beginners as we may put our money after we understand the broker well.

in general maybe we'll see 5 USD worth of small and unlikely to generate big profits, but it can provide a great advantage for traders who can use it. one example is Yuri Bondar from Russia. he got $ 2,453.26 from trading results using only the account no deposit.

I still do hope that fbs has its own paying forum in which I can post and earn bonus funsd to trade with. I really do enjoy trading in forex but with limited funds I don't know if I can grow big fast enough for me to enjoy forex trading. I do already earn some good income in here and in two to three years I'm sure I can have 300 dollars trading capital in here from 18 dollars right now.

The best trading conditions with FBS!

You will get a true financial freedom success.

Where you will be given your own business with zero capital, Just take a chance of Free $ 5 from FBS .

You also can trade with small capital but provides high earning by choose the leverage 1:1000 of FBS .

Open Account

Open an account in less than 3 minutes and start your trading today!

I'm just wondering what if I just open a position that earn me swap interest and just leave it open for years. Is it okay that I don't make a trade in here just have one trading position open? Its seems good idea just to earn via swap interest in here. I do believe that once I have another 100 dollars I can open again one position in here. My goal is one position per 100 dollars in here.