Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Inno Club - inno-club.com

I'm Not Admin..

Inno Club

The Power of Innovation

Ideas driving industry. Global connection via the Internet. Mobile communication. Breakthrough operational efficiencies. The implications of technology, globalism, and communications have forever changed the world of business.

The InnoClub gives you an opportunity to reap potential rewards from a global business revolution. We seek to invest in companies that are characterized by creating value through original thinking. In companies that are positioned for advances in technology, communication, globalism, and innovative management. This could include developing new technologies or driving more efficient processes.

Plan

34eerkj.jpg

* principal included

Features

• Manual payout every calendar days
  • 10% referral commission
  • dedicated server - Ddos protection by ddoswiz
  • SSL by Comodo
  • LR and PM accepted
    P.O. Box 1832
    Suite 207, Blake Building, Corner Eyre & Hutson Street
    Belize City, Belize
    E-mail: support@inno-club.com

Link to site <-- Inno Club

@echofrommaduin

nice to see you also invested in this site friend :)

I still felt very good with this site and I hoping the site can survived in a long time..

I like their back office design it simple but all clear there :D

My investment here already in 30% ROI and I plan to added some here, since the site still fresh new B)

as i can see the plans seems good and enough, but the 400% return is quite to risky for 0 calendar days, and what do they mean by "10% partner program'.

I think it's up to 400% for 80 calender days :)

and the minimum for that plan is $10K above LOL..

That 10% partner program means if you referred someone to invested here than you'll got 10% referral commission based on the invested amount.

I think it's up to 400% for 80 calender days :)

and the minimum for that plan is $10K above LOL..

That 10% partner program means if you referred someone to invested here than you'll got 10% referral commission based on the invested amount.

haha i mean 80 calendar days it was a typo error haha.. but still its too risky to invest such huge amount of money like that :P

haha i mean 80 calendar days it was a typo error haha.. but still its too risky to invest such huge amount of money like that :P

LOL, yes I got it about mistypo but about that 400% ROI, I don't think I can afford that very big amount money, even the minimum also very risk to invested :D

anyway I still have a planned to added some more here, as I see that the site progress still very good until today :)

requested for my payment soon for today :D

well for me 80 days is too long for me unlike the others that they only take 10-15days to get the earnings.. time is very important for me

I think short term HYIP is your style here :D

Don't want to wait long so you can cycle your principal faster every time, but also remembered even all HYIP sites is very high risk but short term plan always higher risk than the long term one, but since this site offering interest start from 2.5% daily so 40 days to reach BEP I think it's not very long term :)

I think short term HYIP is your style here :D

Don't want to wait long so you can cycle your principal faster every time, but also remembered even all HYIP sites is very high risk but short term plan always higher risk than the long term one, but since this site offering interest start from 2.5% daily so 40 days to reach BEP I think it's not very long term :)

how do you say that short term plan has higher risk than long term plan? Since short term plan you can immediately get your earning

how do you say that short term plan has higher risk than long term plan? Since short term plan you can immediately get your earning

well, most of short term plan you can immedietly get you principal and earning, but if most of all the investors going to withdraw the principal (or we can said it hit and run) it will made the HYIP cashflow unbalance, and before the admin of HYIP going loss, than they'll gone to turn scammed and not paid on other requested anymore..

you can give a checked on some monitors, maybe GoldPoll is a good choice and checked it out that most of short term plan HYIP running days very rare they can passed 30 days,,

Anyway I almost reached 40% ROI here from my last withdrawal here :)

So far, I have seen that everything runs well. I have always earned my profits since I registered and deposited my money. I hope it will continue like this for a long time.

I think it's only we can't choose any amount that we want to withdraw here,

But until today i'm very satisfied with this site, I think when I got paid from some PTP I'll added more here a minimum only :D

Im almost at 50% return. I do hope inno will live until new year. Then I have the time to go 2 rounds in here.

But as all know it can die tomorrow and it can continues for 5 months. The roi is sustainable for a little longer run.

For now its been working out perfect. And more important, there is no changes for new plans or high bonus offer for reinvesters and new deposits....

:D

I stick on my plan here, I'll added my balance soon or late here maybe I'll waited for another 20 days here when I reached my BEP..

Since the payment included the principal so 2.5% not really high interest than.. Hope the site can stayed with us for next couple cycles :D

• 2 weeks later...

Finally, I received my pending profit. I received it late in the evening which is very unusual but at least, I am glad that the site is still paying.

Thanks for giving good news that admin paid,

this is true that roi is quite high and it is difficult to maintain such high roi for 80 days.

But we should appreciate admin that he is trying his best to maintain paying the investors.

Still pending and no response to support ticket , thats sended 2 days ago. So for me this one is going in the scamfolder.

I havent seen any payment proof in any forum either for over 48 hours.

I have now 4 pending payments.

Close the thread please admin or put them in scam warning posts.

<_<