Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

investdealer - investdealer.net

I Am Not Admin

Is investing in commodities still worth your time?

There was a time when investing in stocks was considered the easiest way to make millions of dollars in profit. In the heydays of the stock market, many Americans became millionaires and some went on to become billionaires. A good example of an American who became billionaire by investing in share stocks is Warren Buffett nicknamed the oracle of Omaha for his extraordinary investment prowess. There were good days, as far as stock market is concern, but those days are long gone. That is not to say that the stock market is no longer a good stop for investment.

It is very normal for the stock market to go up and down. But some stocks are impervious to any decline in market capitalization. That is why the stock market still remains the best way to save up money for retirement despite the fact that it is bearish at the moment.

Let us look at some examples. Although the US stock market has been struggling following the 2008 recession, the stock price of some companies such as Apple and Google continue to do well. Although a stock value is based on future projections, sometimes companies enjoying strong profit margins could see their stock prices tumble.

Today, although investing in stock market has lost most of its sheen; many people still smile to the bank. The 2008 recession turned the stock market on its head. But there is no better time to invest than when the stock prices are cheap. The stock market, also known as equity market, is a public establishment where company stocks, features and derivatives are traded. They could be listed publicly or sold privately.

Everyone stands the chance of making so much money as a stock market investor: The total world stock exchange markets are valued at $791 trillion. In the US alone, the stock market is valued at about $36.6 trillion (based on 2008 estimate).

Both individual stock investors and large organizations such as hedge fund traders participate in trading on the stock market. And they can do so from any location in the world. They simply place orders for professionals at a stock exchange to execute (buy or sell). Trading can be done on the floor (open outcry method) or virtually.

Investing in stocks could be quite a risky investment at times. In one minute, a stock price could be on the high side and down the next. The market swings based on several factors. Some are due to physical events and others are based on sentiments. Fear of an event could move a market. For example, comments by the chairman of the U.S Federal Reserve could affect the closing day of the US stock exchange.

The value of a stock is usually based on the earning potential of the company. For example an $80 stock for a company with huge earning is cheap by all standards whereas a $2 stock for a company with very little earning potential is considered too expensive.

Veteran investors prefer holding stocks in several industries. This is a safety net. Should one sector of the economy go down; at least they still have stocks in other sectors. It is wrong to invest in one industry only.

Stock market is a long term investment vehicle. It is a superb way to save up money for retirement as some share stocks give a return of about 10%. Basically, companies use stock market to raise capital to expand their operations. So when you buy the share stock of a company you are said to have bought into that company although you may not have any involvement in the day to day operations of the company.

Make a Deposit

Select a plan:

121% After 1 Day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $300 105.00

Plan 2 $301 - $1,000 106.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $3,000 107.00

Plan 4 $3,001 - $5,000 108.00

Plan 5 $5,001 - $10,000 115.00

Plan 6 $10,001 - $50,000 121.00

Calculate your profit >>

170% After 3 Days

Plan 1 $10 - $300 117.00

Plan 2 $301 - $1,000 120.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $3,000 125.00

Plan 4 $3,001 - $5,000 140.00

Plan 5 $5,001 - $10,000 160.00

Plan 6 $10,001 - $50,000 170.00

Calculate your profit >>

220% After 5 Days

Plan 1 $10 - $300 130.00

Plan 2 $301 - $1,000 140.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $3,000 150.00

Plan 4 $3,001 - $5,000 200.00

Plan 5 $5,001 - $10,000 210.00

Plan 6 $10,001 - $50,000 220.00

Calculate your profit >>

350% After 10 Days

Plan 1 $10 - $300 165.00

Plan 2 $301 - $1,000 185.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $3,000 210.00

Plan 4 $3,001 - $5,000 330.00

Plan 5 $5,001 - $10,000 340.00

Plan 6 $10,001 - $50,000 350.00

Calculate your profit >>

650% After 20 Days

Plan 1 $10 - $300 250.00

Plan 2 $301 - $1,000 280.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $3,000 450.00

Plan 4 $3,001 - $5,000 610.00

Plan 5 $5,001 - $10,000 630.00

Plan 6 $10,001 - $50,000 650.00

Calculate your profit >>

1000% After 30 Days

Plan 1 $10 - $300 400.00

Plan 2 $301 - $1,000 500.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $3,000 600.00

Plan 4 $3,001 - $5,000 800.00

Plan 5 $5,001 - $10,000 960.00

Plan 6 $10,001 - $50,000 1000.00

Calculate your profit >>

V.I.P. 700% After 15 Days

Plan 1 $20,000 - $30,000 650.00

Plan 2 $30,001 - $50,000 700.00

Calculate your profit >>

Special 2222% After 45 days

Plan 1 $10 - $300 1800.00

Plan 2 $301 - $1,000 1900.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $3,000 2000.00

Plan 4 $3,001 - $10,000 2100.00

Plan 5 $10,001 - $50,000 2222.00

Calculate your profit >>

JOIN NOW

this is the second time today i see a HYIP site that have SSL protection and i see they are using Comodo service, the rate is quite good for short term investment and i think it is not late for now because they are just one day old site, but i don't see any HYIP monitors yet

THe site looks good and clean. And yes you are right, i have checked and they have a valid SSL and DDoS protection. I am really interested to invest here only if they have some monitors like golpoll added on their site. For now, i would not risk my money here.

Even the one day plan is not safe at all. Its because in here the life of a hyip site depends on its plan both short tand long term plan. if a site age is near the long term plan its probably going to turn to scam before the longest plan mature. But in this case even the short plans can make a site turn to scam right away because of high ROI.

Everything seemed good and today suddenly i have observed that some of the monitors have waiting status now after 3 days.That means admin is delaying payouts or may be paying selectively.I would not recommend anyone to invest unless the status moves to Paying again.

I wonder there is different status on various monitors, for this program, this is quite common with a short term program like this to have issues with status especially when they are getting old, in here this one has been four days online and at this stage, we can notice that some monitors show last paid date as 2nd March, that is three days ago but some as one day ago, possibly the program might be paying selective now.

This program still has paying status given by all monitors listing this one, the last payment released from this program was on 8th March, I don't think this one is making selective payments, instead, it's good to see this one remained active for more than a week now.

This is another scam modelling site which can not stay here over 30 days. Though they have strong platform that we can see ssl certificate with site lock but they can nor afford the load of 1000%+ RoI. We only can use their short term plan where our daily profir will be like 5% for just an invest of common $10. Let's see what happen next.

Life time of this short term program is ten days and the current status is paying and here is the latest news letter update from the program as on 11th March !

Mar-11-2012 07:27:35 AM

Invest Dealer Newsletter

Find us on Facebook and Twitter!

Dear customers,

We are happy to inform you that we now have a Facebook and Twitter pages!

You are welcome to subscribe and take part in discussions:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/InvestDealer/121178988010260

https://twitter.com/InvestDealer

This is rally a good news that the site has opened their Facebook and twitter page for public support. Hope that we should get connect with the admin regularly and can clear our doubts. We may stay here for some days because still we can see that all monitors are saying that they are paying and their payment status is very on-time perfect. So we do not need to waste our important time.

Well I am still surprised that this website is still surviving strong and is now 2 weeks old already, if I am not wrong. On one hand it is remarkable but on the other hand, the risks of a collapse gets higher by now. And having a FB or Twitter account is no big deal, since a few HYIP websites also have such accounts but they also scam eventually. Hahaha !

Its not too difficult to sustain 15 days if admin is having good intentions but yes we get surprised if short term sites pass 2 weeks due to thousands of fast scam hyips.Investdealer should be worth to take a risk but only for a week, too much reinvesting will cause trouble.

I really surprised of seeing that the site is running successfully with best feature. We also can see that all monitors made them legit by gave paid stamp. Might be they just given all payout to all monitors because they just invested into some long term plan with low RoI scheme because they didn't want and good profit just need to test them for monitor purpose.

Very rare to see a short term program paying for a long time like fifteen days or more as in this program, Invest Dealer has been living for seventeen days now and the last paid on 17th March, I think this program got good support from investors as they having DDOS protection and many good features like FB and Twitter.

well this program already running for 17 days until now, and the good news is they are still paid the members !!! :D, and i am sure it will make them have more investors sooner, well it is very rare to see this kind of short term investment site that can survive more than 2 week, and i just hope they could survive longer

Paying for 19 days successfully and still continues, I guess this one will successfully complete their three weeks online and active, all positive comments and payment proofs of latest date, 19th March that is today can be found on forums and monitors.

• 2 weeks later...

Invest Dealer has been one month online now and here is their official news letter update as on 1st April 2012 !

Apr-1-2012 05:15:49 AM

30 Days on-line!

As today we are happy to share our joy and our little achievement.

Investdelaer.net achieves its 30 days online, and we have 31519 members in total who trust their funds to us to get managed.

We will maintain this state and keep continue improving the way we work.

We will work harder, to make sure that the returns on investments we offer remain as stable as they always were.

We have also put a lot of effort and giving all we might in improving all part of our services.

We would like to thank you for your trust and support so far, we are nothing without you.

We hope to continue serving you in the years to come.

We will give our best to continue giving you our best services and performance.

Do not hesitate to drop by our site or contact us if you need any help, we will gladly assist you.

Best Regards

Investdealer.net Team

wow that was really awesome to see that this program is paying since many days i mean more than 30 days and more over it is a short term program which is paying and i think this will be online for some more days . i really suspect such kind of programs we cant say when it will the not paying most of the Hyips suddenly turns in to scam .

Good to know that this program has been reached the number of 31 K and more members are still getting in the program, and I alos have noticed this program has been advertising on monitors and those advertising banners have been extended to be there for next few weeks as well, which means that the program might have planned to stay alive for few more days, hopefully.