Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

investdealer - investdealer.net

Its amazing that Invest Dealer is paying almost for a month while other similar short term hyips going scam just within a short period.I have never read any thing bad on forums about this site yet so it must be safer than any other new site to invest funds.

But thsi program since it's old enough, we must be very careful investing in this program here onwards, we should not risk higher amounts for sure, since these kind of short term programs after certain period like one month as of now, might fall down at any time.

@archu7

I have observed hyip industry since long time and according to me it is always better to trust the program which is paying well for couple of weeks than a new site which has unknown status, if i have to choose between investdealer and any other newly launched short term hyip then i would choose Investdealer.

yahoo, this program now 33 days old :D, well i think that could be good or could be bad up to the person who invest in this program, but i must admit that until now they are doing well and paid the members with a good amount and since they opened their statistic to the public now we can see that they already paid $10,000,000

Latest payout of 6th April that is today can be found around, this program has been exactly 36 days old now and continues to stay active as usual, I think we can give a try for this program with the daily plan, if we haven't yet joined or invested so far, it looks like safe for another week or more.