Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

finansima - finansima.com

inansima is a global alternative investments management company operating in Panama.The goal of Finansima business model is to provide high yield returns, which are uncorrelated to the typical stock portfolio,while using the least risky approach. The trading philosophy of the company is almost equal to trading philosophy of any other typical hedge fund as we seek returns in all market conditions but usually with the biggest expectation possible.

Investment program name: Starter

Minimum investment 30 USD

Interest 1.5% daily

Investment period 180 business days

Compounding Available

Reporting period Weekly

Interest payments Weekly

Prinicipal return 100%

Investment program name: Enterprise

Minimum investment 10000 USD

Interest 1.8% daily

Compounding Available

Reporting period Weekly

Interest payments Weekly

Prinicipal return 100%

Investment program name: Pro

Minimum investment 2000 USD

Interest 1.6% daily

Compounding Available

Reporting period Weekly

Interest payments Weekly

Prinicipal return 100%

http://www.finansima.com/?ref=zeusgold

the minimum is quite high which is 30$. i don't think that i can afford to invest that much. and i don't trust this one yet. and yes it takes about 3 months to reach bep here. and the rest is pure profit. so it takes a while to realize or get to a point you can get daily profit. i don't have that much patience to wait that long to reach bep. so i pass this one for now.

Offer high minimum investment and also long investment term. I guess this is new hyip site because only a bit hyip monitor site monitoring and 1 of them is still waiting status. the good thing is compounding option available. if choose 100% compounding, our principal will include in daily profit.

Well this program has quite attractive design and site has ddos protection.

Plans are designed to keep long term in mind, and are really sustainable for longer term.

It is different from many other hyips as interest payout is weekly though earnings are daily.

First plan gives 1.5% daily which is good return but minimum 30$ is not affordable.

Good choice of payment processors in the form of LR, PM and AP

• 4 weeks later...

The plans are not attractive as they pay only weekly in all plans except on Pro Plan where the minimum investment is very high.

Further i feel investment in this plans are risky because the principle is paid only at end and the plans are very long for 180 days with low weekly profits making it difficult for the investors break even soon. also added to this high minimum investment preventing members testing this site

Program is live and listed on monitos for 26 days now and has paying status on monitors.

1.5-1.8% daily for 180 days is really attractive return promised by this program and will help the program to stay for long period.

site design looks attractive and ddos protection is avaialable. It support AP and PM along with LR - which give good option of investing using our desired payment processor.

• 3 weeks later...

I have noticed many hyips which are recently launched within the past couple of weeks have included alertpay in to their payment processor

This gives more protection to investor to recover their principle if the site scam and i think this acts as an attractive criteria to attract investors

This may be the reason i feel the site has included alertpay

Even if their referral earning percent is higher than other hyip,it wouldn't change a thing,since not every one online can afford to invest the minimum of $30 in a hyip that just came out.But 1.8% for 180 business days means alot.And the roi is even better than other hyips.

• 2 weeks later...

the only thing that makes me step forward from investing here is their high minimum set as $30,

otherwise it can be tested by even small investors like me,

still they seem to have advertised good and looks like have got a lot satisfied investors so far.

This program daily interest looks sustainable and their referral program is worth promoting, i think if this site should manage the funds of investors very well it will keep paying for a long time.

Not be sure that this site will continue to pay for a long time, because there are other sites they provide profit rates are similar,

in addition to the minimum deposit was very low, although this did not last more than 25 days,

I think the minimum deposit is here makes you think More than that.

The site design has more of a professional touch and its protected by DDOS

All the plans are having high minimum investments which is not affordable by me to invest here

under the first plan of 1.5% daily for 180 business days the investor can break even in 3 months and thereafter can even use compounding option to increase his earnings