Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

oilstructure - oilstructure.com

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah its still risky to invest here but very tempting to do so as its doing really great until now.so I'm still thinking should i continue doing more investments on this one or just be happy with what i have invested and just spread my investment around.

~LOLz, that's the hard decision friend..

I think it's seems like gamble.. Added investment and the site closed than it's loost, but if the program succeed until next year than it would be a great achievement than :)

You decided :D

And don't ever hesitate at HYIP take it or leave it.. For me I will continue my plan at OS till the day came and I hope it won't come very soon..

Sir Austin teach me something here in OS he called it the 50% theory.. I guess i can follow it he said that I can invest the 50% of my total earning in the OS and save the other 50% and just repeat it

I thought that's a great strategy also since OS allowed us to withdraw our funds, even it would cut some fees..

But if the strategy succeed on the program the result would be very amazing :)

@maling, definitely if this one continue to be paying till next year then we still be in good profit. that'd why members just want to risk here.so I'm risking more too in the hope it will last till next year.

I'm also expecting the same friend, they still ON till next year

Even we should always prepare for the worst, I always have a faith on OS to run for a long long days :D

@maling, definitely if this one continue to be paying till next year then we still be in good profit. that'd why members just want to risk here.so I'm risking more too in the hope it will last till next year.

All hyip involve risking of our money to double it and that is for sure but no guts no glory we have to make risky investment here if we want us to be happy till next year ^^

Really great program - the older the investment, more the earnings.

Just made a desposit to Oilstructure

Your transfer was successful! Thank you for choosing Liberty Reserve!

Payment Mode Account

Date 10/20/2010 19:24

Batch 47244341

From U7552528 (yogeshwartyagi)

To U4898120 (Oilstructure)

Amount $1.60

Memo 30711 (yogeshwartyagi)

I have just entered in stage "C" so now i shall be getting 2.2% daily and can withdraw any time with 60% deduction. This is really one of the few great hyips which are very hard to miss, and oilstructure is especially the best as we get more profit as our invest becomes older.

Gratz for your new stage here friend.. I am also soon will reached stage D here about 2 weeks away

and Just received my payment today, next 10 days I'll added more bucks to my balance to reached my target here :D

Gratz for your new stage here friend.. I am also soon will reached stage D here about 2 weeks away

and Just received my payment today, next 10 days I'll added more bucks to my balance to reached my target here :D

so what is your target here? lets talk about our strategy here..

what I am doing is, every 7 days I am withdrawing my 50% of my balance and the other 50 % is I am adding it to the pricipal investment that way I am a so-so side increasing my pricipal while gaining profits

@seyren

if you plan to reinvest your balance every 7 days, I think, better you do it every day friend..

And if every 7 days you just needed to withdraw the other 50%..

As for me here, I withdraw all my daily interest and every $20 interest I withdrawn, I'll reinvested about $5 until I reached $100 balance here, and currently my balance already reached $60 mark :D

Still a long way to go but I hope I can reached my target here :)

@seyren

if you plan to reinvest your balance every 7 days, I think, better you do it every day friend..

And if every 7 days you just needed to withdraw the other 50%..

As for me here, I withdraw all my daily interest and every $20 interest I withdrawn, I'll reinvested about $5 until I reached $100 balance here, and currently my balance already reached $60 mark :D

Still a long way to go but I hope I can reached my target here :)

but my principal is still low even if i do it in a daily basis and i add 50% of my earnings i think it will not affect my interest that's why i decided to do it

in a weekly basis but maybe if my principal reach high I can do a daily add

but my principal is still low even if i do it in a daily basis and i add 50% of my earnings i think it will not affect my interest that's why i decided to do it

in a weekly basis but maybe if my principal reach high I can do a daily add

But in my opinion, if you decided to reinvested the 50% better do it daily, coz it would added some amount on your balance, and with 2% interest daily you could earn higher daily..

Maybe about 1 cent increment within 3 or 4 days, coz I ever did compounding 20% about 1 or 2 months ago and now I think I prefer manual compound by re-invest beside I also can earned more from my up line for RCB :)

But in my opinion, if you decided to reinvested the 50% better do it daily, coz it would added some amount on your balance, and with 2% interest daily you could earn higher daily..

Maybe about 1 cent increment within 3 or 4 days, coz I ever did compounding 20% about 1 or 2 months ago and now I think I prefer manual compound by re-invest beside I also can earned more from my up line for RCB :)

maybe I would consider you suggestion after I reach about few more dollars in my principal balance because as of today even if I do it it will only gain super low interest because my investment here is low

maybe I would consider you suggestion after I reach about few more dollars in my principal balance because as of today even if I do it it will only gain super low interest because my investment here is low

Even you invested low, at least if your strategy here to re-invest the 50% of your interest, better do it quickly before the new interest day shown up.. So it probably would raised your interest in the next day..

From compounding I already got about $10 here and it only 10%-20% compounding.. So with compound also can increased our balance.

Even you invested low, at least if your strategy here to re-invest the 50% of your interest, better do it quickly before the new interest day shown up.. So it probably would raised your interest in the next day..

From compounding I already got about $10 here and it only 10%-20% compounding.. So with compound also can increased our balance.

uhmm now that you say than i am thinking of compounding my balance into 50% of the interest to reach my BEP more fast but i think it will

take a little time before i can reach it

uhmm now that you say than i am thinking of compounding my balance into 50% of the interest to reach my BEP more fast but i think it will

take a little time before i can reach it

No, no you posted before you you added 50% of your earning after a week and I think you better compound or added to you balance daily for you better earn, but if you want to reached BEP faster than never compound or added you interest to your balance...

But we all know that if the compounding plan succeed than the result very nice..

I just received my payment today :)

Right, @indieover it is really good strategy to withdraw whatever profit you earn,

Further the performance of OS shows they are here with very long term perspective and

the more people has faith on this the better performance this hyip is delievering,

I believe there is lot more life span left in this hyip.