Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

biglandbux - biglandbux.com

quangnam52335

• 3 weeks later...

LOL $0.2, i think that is too high,well from the earning here i can say it is good since there is no minimum payout here too but at least for now this site still paid the member but i think that fee before is one of the way to make member upgrade in this site

I think this program is a paying though the fee for the payment is more than $0.2 i think it is only for the Liberty reserve since LR will be having the transfer fee more than Paypal and Alertpay . and i have seen in the payment proofs of the site am really happy to see more than 50 payment proofs in this month and i think this program will pay for some months .

I think they bumped up LR also minimum to $2, which IMO is better than taking $0.22 fee from $0.26 withdrawal. But I've stopped using the site, trying to stick with the sites that are not surrounded as much as controversy as this one (or more likely their sister site - but as it's run by the same admin, maybe the same actions are to be taken on this site as well).

But well, enjoy it as long as it lasts.

I'm sure they'll bump up their minimun to $2 very soon, since that's the rate of their other site and because on this main site it says "no minimum now". Nevertheless, if you'll get 0.07 daily, you'll reach that $2 quite fast anyway.

They've had $2 minimum on PP/AP/LR for a while now. But the issue is not with reaching the minimum in a timely manner - it's more like getting it without major fees, or getting it in the first place. This is quite controversial site, so use caution when dealing with it.