Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

80% profit in 10 minutes - FREE Trading system

repunzel

Earn 80% Profit in 10 Minutes!

* 16 Wins 5 Losses (76% Winners) in December

* Simple system that ANYONE can learn. (No indicators at all)

* Trades last only 10 minutes

* Trade at the EXACT same time each day so you can plan your LIFE

* 80% Profit on every winning trade! ($100 invested turns into $180 on a win)

* FREE SYSTEM + Live Support!

Get the system FREE today!

http://10minutestoprofit.com/

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...

Though there might still be chances of reality, I don't think it's wise to take such high risk. I would rather expect to make little profit and grow my capital over time than wanna blow it up suddenly all in a bid to make up to 80% within 10 minutes. That is almost impossible

Well I do not really believe it if you ask me, 80% is for sure attractive but it cannot be made within 10 minutes unless we take a high risk and jump into the trade for 10 minutes, we do not know whether we would make the profits or not or lose whole of our capital because of taking the risk so I think it is better to stay out of it.

• 1 month later...

I know that it is the binary type of trading that will be able to make the person that type of profit. Binary traders can make big profit from their trading in a short time but the type of risk that is involved in this type of trading is too much that you can be able to lose fast.

Yeah, most apparently, it is options that will give such high profit within a short period of time. undoubtedly, there are those who still reap well from options but majority of them really see the rough end of it. A lot of those who trade in options rarely get the better part of it. I think the problem is simply the fact that you can't manage any risk in options.

• 1 month later...

To generate such with ordinary Forex might prove very difficult and it is better for the trader to aim at it gradually. Forex isn't a system where you can make a lot of money in a short period of time but a place where you should allow yourself a lot of time to prosper and make something out of it.

• 2 months later...

If you ever know of Binary, then you would know it's highly possible. To generate such is feasible and to lose that or all your capital is as well, highly possible. So it's a two way thing and in the same way you have it, so can you lose it once the knowledge is lacking.

• 1 month later...

This thing is the most risky type of thing to do. When a trader wants to make profit trading in binary, he or she must be the type of trader who is a risk taker and who knows and understand the trade of binaries very well. Binary is not easy and it can make you lose all your money in ten minutes

Why are you expecting such amount as for me I think its far way too high if traders want to succeed then they dont need to expect that too high amount of target ,

we need to set our target minimizing to what we can get and that is what forex is all about for sure.