Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

RoyalMiracles - royalmiracles.com

I'm not admin

http://royalmiracles.com/

Royal Miracles is a legal registered private investment company in the United Kingdom with an office located in Florida that founded in 2011 by a group of expert traders and professional analysts that specialized in the stock, currencies, bond and gold trading with having more than ten years of extensive experiences of combined personal skills and knowledge.

Having many investment methods allows us to maintain a constant high interest rate for our clients. One of our strongest advantages over competitors is that Royal Miracles expert team. We strive to improve our performance by being instantly responsive to the needs of our clients, sharing our success with them and learning from our experience.

Royal Miracles provides investments to global users and payment-processing services to the UK largest financial services providers, to the merchant around the corner, and to businesses of all sizes. We ensure that investments will generate earnings stable and risk free, and money moves accurately and securely anytime, anywhere. We believe in open and candid communication with clients. After all, clients should know how their investments are being managed.

Our cooperation with trustworthy and reliable people who comprise our club's core is the ground stone and insurance for the successful outcomes.

Our track records mean we have nothing left to prove. This unique combination of client-side and agency side experience means we understand better than most what the pressures and challenges are. You'll find we all have open minds, clear opinions and useful experiences to offer you.

We have achieved the target, but still are moving ahead. Our main goal is to provide first class service capable of meeting the demands of the most fastidious customers.

Plans:

Miracle Plan 1

Min-Max Deposit : $5 - $500

Investment Period : 10 Days

Trading Days : Mon - Fri

Compounding : Available

Daily Profit : 1%

Principal Returns : Available

Pre-Mature Closing : Not Available

Miracle Plan 2

Min-Max Deposit : $100 - $1000

Investment Period : 15 Days

Compounding : Available

Daily Profit : 1.2%

Pre-Mature Closing : Not Available

Miracle Plan 3

Min-Max Deposit : $250 - $5000

Investment Period : 30 Days

Compounding : Not Available

Daily Profit : 1.4%

Pre-Mature Closing : Available (Fee of 10% will be charged)

Miracle Plan 4

Min-Max Deposit : $500 - $10000

Investment Period : 45 Days

Compounding : Not Available

Daily Profits : 1.8%

Pre-Mature Closing : Available (Fee of 10% will be charged)

Payment system: LibertyReserve.gif PerfectMoney.gif

RoyalMiracle seems to be having sustainable investment plans, the first plan i am looking at is the best one i found since it allows investors to start with as low as 5$.It claims to have DDOS protection but i could not see SSL Encryption yet so i am unsure about the life of the program.

• 2 weeks later...

well, they have installed SSL security certificate now and that is also mentioned in their recent news letter as on 28th February !

Feb-28-2012 10:25:29 AM

COMODO EVSSL SECURED AND TRUSTED LOGO ADDED

We are happy to share that Royal Miracles are now Verified by Comodo EVSSl certified and trusted company, This feature allows the members to manage the investments in a safe and convenient way instantly receiving their deposits back as the plan expires. Our SSL-certificate was issued by Comodo Group for the safety of our customers’ personal information. No one will ever have access to it. All transactions made in our website is safe and secured transactions, As we had promised in our last newsletter,we will established a very convenient phone Support, which will operate 24 hours a day. It will ensure that our Clients receive support services, advice, instructions, and answers to any of their questions as quick as possible, you can expect a phone support very soon. regards admin

Its really good to see that RoyalMiracles installed SSL Encryption too, it looks like investors asked for it.Royal Miracles is getting popular now as it is listed on popular monitors such as MNO.I just hope this site will turn out to be long runner in this scamming hyip world.

Though they have little bit low RoI but it's very boarder line profit, by which any authority can take their company to supreme end. We can get live support from the authority, so can clear any problem & doubt. Many times later we can see such site which has green zone certification because they want a long term business. Hopefully we should get pay from them for next 180 days.

After three weeks online, successfully, here is the lastest news update from the program, as on 6th March 2012 regarding the program statistics.

Mar-6-2012 06:27:23 AM

Royal Miracles successfully crossed 3rd Week, Thanks for all our members

Hello Royal Miracles clients, My name is Kelvin Kite and I would like to introduce Royal Miracles to everyone who read this newsletter. I hope you are in a really great mood. Royal Miracles is already 18 days online and doing very well. As you see, Royal Miracles has already crossed 3rd week online mark and taken a Gigantic shape. What started as an small ant - will be a huge mammoth soon, and it doesn\'t seem to stop growing. My heartiest thanks to all the 2200+ members for their trust and faith in us. Every minute of Royal Miracles is dedicated towards providing the best of service to them. Our company was originally established in the United Kingdom, providing investment services to a narrow circle of investors. We have now enhanced our services online, making them available to every interested investor worldwide. With our increasing popularity and reputation, we have been receiving a lot of member registrations from people of various countries all over the world. The huge exposure Royal Miracles has been receiving as of late, has made us one of the biggest investment firms across the high yield industry. Our rankings in various monitoring websites are climbing up the list, and we are already ranked as the number one program in some of them. We understand that many of you are new to online investment programs, and as a result, are unaware of how to participate in the investment opportunity provided by us. Our team does their very best to explain each and every section in your account area as detailed as possible, and we hope it will help you clear your doubts regarding any of the investment procedures. That is why, if You have any doubts, you are more than welcome to contact our customer support department at support@royalmiracles.com and one of our customer support representatives will be happy to get back to you at the earliest. By the way, we are planning to add 24/7 phone support these days, we will inform you about it.

This is really a good news that the site is running over 3 weeks. Because they are looking very strong upon financial platform. Another matter is they have 2200+ members, so they growing will stay for next 6 months at least. Their green zone made them elite. Anyone can access smoothly due to they dedicated server. But their header flash screen give little trouble on loading. So I would like to request you all to use this service without loss any single time.

Well from the start, I really like this site as it has a unique script. Also they have DDoS protection powered by comodo so investing here is really a good idea. They have good sustainable plans. Up to now, the site is doing really great. I gues i have to consider investing here now. Hopefully it not that late already.

RoyalMiracles is growing very good and the alexa ranking is improving day by day.I feel admin and also the promoters are spending good money on advertising.That's the key of getting investors regularly.Hope this site will turn out to be good.

It seems that they are good hyip script, ssl and good investment plans. It is really sustainable to have 1% daily profit. I see that they have huge number of hyip monitors here really impressed to it as it shows they are really good in longevity of this hyip.

This program has been living for more than three weeks, that's a good thing to know they have managed to stay active this longer, early investors might have successfully finished two rounds with the first plan, hopefully, this program will run for a long time, as long as the investors keep reinvesting or there will be fresh investors coming in.

Latest news letter from the program as on 13th March 2012 regarding the compounding option available in few of their plans !

Mar-13-2012 03:56:09 AM

Compounding Allowed in Miracle Plan 3 and Miracle Plan 4

We are happy to announce the great news to all. Due to our members request we are now allowing compounding option for miracle plan 3 and miracle plan 4, Now here after all members can able to use compounding in miracle plan 3 and 4. We looking forward your support forever

Another fast update from the program as on 14th March regarding the successful twenty five days online and active !

Mar-14-2012 05:30:40 AM

Royal Miracles Running successfully 25 Days

Hello, RM investors! So what do we have this time? Let\'s take a closer look at our global statistics. Royal Miracle is crossed successfully for 25 calendar days and is still improving day by day. We are definitely the only surviving long-term program in 2012 With more than 4200 total accounts and $112000 invested, we have successfully paid out $15000 to our investors from all over the world. We are going to reach $1M total invested mark very soon and that\'s what we call a great achievement! Royal Miracle is receiving tons of inspiring on thanking emails on a daily basis and I must say that our clients are really satisfied with our investment service offered. This, of course, motivates our team to work even harder, to establish Royal Miracles name as a strong, solid and reliable investment partner in the industry. That\'s about overviewing our statistics. So far we tried to process all withdrawal requests instantly, but in some cases we couldn\'t deliver on this promise. We are a human beings here as well and sometimes we have some offline tasks to handle. That is the main reason why we find that implementing a 12-hour pending policy will avoid any misunderstandings. But we request to allow us to process your payment within a maximum of 12 hours. We are looking your support forever Thanking you Regards Royal Miracles Team

The site seems to be down currently for me, but since archu7 has provided updated news from the site today, I guess the issue is just within my internet connection.

But by judging from the presented facts in this thread, this one seems very sustainable due to the low ROI, but on the other hand it might not be worth the time of some investors who are looking for greater income, even with the increased risk of loss of investment.

soo many HYIP Monitors that listed this program, i think they are become one of the hot HYIP nowadays, one of HYIP monitors that listed this program is MNO, about their status is paid which you can check in here, and i think now they are still gaining some popularity from many other investors

well, this site was down due to the DDOS attack on them, but they could successfully fix that site is back now, here is the update from the admin as on 15th March !

Mar-15-2012 06:24:18 AM

We Rectified the problem in our server

Yestaurday our website has been up and down due to DDos attack , I apologize personally for this and it’s rectified. Now members can request withdrawal and deposit in our website, Thanks for you support

well i dont see reason why this program shouldnt do well, the plan in here is just one and the roi on it can be very sustainable for i guess, but that depend on what the admin of the program think he/she about the program. i believe the only plan of 5$ deposit can reachable for the admin to sustain.but am kinda surprise the program has last that long without ddos protecton and ssl cert installed.

I followed that last news of the admin that the site was down doe to Ddos attack. But this is really a new of worry because our date will not be safe here as their Ddos protection is low. Probably admin should made a strong ddos protection after attacked by some hackers. We can make clear out any doubts from their live support so need to ask about their current security. But overall good news is the site is back ultimately.

Live support feature is a attractive feature in this active program, FaceBook updates for discussion help us to know the program updates on time, it's very rare reliable programs that open their business via social networking sites like FB, whereas this one has been living for more than one month active.

today, i face so many problem when accessing the site, and this program is the third HYIP site that have problem, and i cannot access the site, but until now this program still paid the members, and it is about their 31 days since the first time launched, and it is a good performance and no doubt about that since the rate here also stable for this program

@Trickster Site seems to open just fine for me. I guess all the sites you can't access are on the same hosting company, and they have some sort of routing issues to your location. I also have occasionally such issues, but other people report sites working, so I trust them.

well, no problem with the loading of this site from my end too, we can have this program thread active everywhere, latest payments of 19th March that is of today can be found around, we can notice that this program is growing strong so far, paying for more than a month is definitely an achievement.

Another fast news letter update from the admin as on 20th March regarding the program statistics having 4 K online investors after 32nd day online.

Mar-20-2012 06:45:02 AM

Royal Miracles complete the 32nd Day of online business

Hello Dear Royal Miracles Investors ! I hope all of you have a good time! Today, 20th March 2012, we will successfully complete the 32nd day of our online business operation. We are happy to see more than 4,000 online investors have joined us all over the world from the first days of our online business. We are deeply grateful for the thousands of positive feedbacks we have received from our members, monitors, forums and supporters along the way. I wish you have a nice day with your beloved ones. Regards, Royal Miracles Team

Latest news update from the program today that is on 23rd March regarding the Toll Free number launched in the program !

Mar-23-2012 04:29:28 AM

TOLL FREE NUMBER LAUNCHED SUCCESSFULLY

Hello Royal Miracles clients, We hope you all have enjoyed /are enjoying your weekend. Royal Miracles has been online for 35th day successfully, and as we had promised in our last newsletter,we have established our Toll Free number service, which will operate 24 hours a day. It will ensure that our Clients receive support services, advice, instructions, and answers to any of their questions as quick as possible. Call us: 1-800-405-5670. That is all for today, see you really soon with Royal Miracles next newsletter. All payments are processed as usual. We wish you a good week and we hope you will continue to support and stay with us. Thanks to all members for being a part of Royal Miracles. Warm Regards, Kelvin Kite CEO, Royal Miracles, https://royalmiracles.com/

until now listed as paid program which make me think twice to invest in this program, in some hyip monitors such as hyipbanker.com, this program also listed as paid program some of hyip monitors already reach about 26% of their investment, so i think this site is good for now to invest