Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

RoyalMiracles - royalmiracles.com

If at all there is any issue with the payment system of the program, we would be fast given alert on it, by MNO monitor, here this program has lot of monitors listing including MNO, these two days during weekend, there might have no profits as the program pays on basis of trading days, so it's paying as of now.

I followed their Facebook message where they just celebrated on their 35th days success - mean they just completed a successful month. We hope that the admin should bring some better commission for any good serious deposit like $50 or $100. But bad news is one one is active at their Facebook page, only just gave some likes. We expect that admin should stay here active a usual.

Latest news letter update as on 28th March 2012 regarding the successful 40 days online !

Mar-28-2012 02:30:00 AM

Royal Miracles Succesfully running his 40th Day

Hello Dear Royal Miracles Investors ! I hope all of you have a good time! Today, 20th March 2012, we will successfully complete the 40th day of our online business operation. We are deeply grateful for the thousands of positive feedbacks we have received from our members, monitors, forums and supporters along the way. I wish you have a nice day with your beloved ones. Regards, Royal Miracles Team

@archu7

There is no use posting latest news of Royal Miracles.I think you did not notice that RoyalMiracles is already scam now, majority of monitors turned their status to scam or problem.This site looked promising at one moment but disappointed investors just after 1 1/2 month.

When i am trying to open this page i am getting an error message that "" Index of / "" i do know why it is coming like that i think the site is a paying one since i have seen all the conversation above by seeing that i came to know that it is a paying one but do know this message is coming to just me or what ?? do know .

i see this site now become a scam site there are a lot of HYIP monitors that already giving up with this program, and today i also cannot accessed the site same just like what happened with chintu, it is bad to see a good hyi program now scammed the members even they have good plan.