Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

OLBG - online-betting-guide.co.uk

I start by saying that it's not easy to win money in OLBG, at least I don't find it easy

but with some luck i alredy won £36

OLBG is a totally free betting site where we make bets with virtual money and can win prizes in real money

every month everyone starts with virtual £1000 plus £100 added per day,with that virtual money we make bets in any sports that we want

football ,horse racing ,tenis, golf ,rugby among others

we can be bet a maximum of £500 and a minimum of £50 per bet

when we make a bet and win we make virtual profit, that virtual profit is added to our virtual money to spend in more bets

we win real money if we finish the month in a top position of one of the rankings

our position in the rankings depends how much virtual profit we make

at the top of a ranking we can see the requirement to win a prize

olbg gives around £4000 in prizes every month

payments are made by paypal or moneybookers,cashout is £5

after login click members area -» my tips in this page we have everything we need

then where it says Make tips click in the football league or sport and make the bets you want

we can see how much virtual money we have where it says Virtual bank

where it says Rank we can see which position we are in the rankings

This is my lastest payment:

image-84B2_4CDB8B0A.jpg

Don't miss your chance to earn money here guys!

Join and play now! OLBG - Free Sports Betting, Win Real Cash!

• 2 weeks later...

I start by saying that it's not easy to win money in OLBG, at least I don't find it easy

but with some luck i alredy won £36

OLBG is a totally free betting site where we make bets with virtual money and can win prizes in real money

every month everyone starts with virtual £1000 plus £100 added per day,with that virtual money we make bets in any sports that we want

football ,horse racing ,tenis, golf ,rugby among others

we can be bet a maximum of £500 and a minimum of £50 per bet

when we make a bet and win we make virtual profit, that virtual profit is added to our virtual money to spend in more bets

we win real money if we finish the month in a top position of one of the rankings

our position in the rankings depends how much virtual profit we make

at the top of a ranking we can see the requirement to win a prize

olbg gives around £4000 in prizes every month

The main attraction of OLBG is that it ia totally free betting site. Maximum 500 and minimum 50 per bet is allowed. our online profit gets added to our virtual money, and this can be spent in further bets.

payments are made by paypal or moneybookers,cashout is £5

after login click members area -» my tips in this page we have everything we need

then where it says Make tips click in the football league or sport and make the bets you want

we can see how much virtual money we have where it says Virtual bank

where it says Rank we can see which position we are in the rankings

This is my lastest payment:

image-84B2_4CDB8B0A.jpg

Don't miss your chance to earn money here guys!

Join and play now! OLBG - Free Sports Betting, Win Real Cash!

• 2 weeks later...

Aha I found some good answers on why they are giving free bets.. This article was taken from the olbg.com.

Why Do Bookies Give Free

Bets?

It may seem too good to be

true, but it does actually make sense for bookies to give away free money to get people to open an account. Its actually quite a cheap method of advertising for them, and whilewith some people they may end up losing if the players take the money and run, they hope that some will stick around and use them some more and become a proper customer.

This is a complex system. I don`t understand all the terms involved.

I better see their website to see whats up.

I think by breaking it down to the simplest part,it's like a forum which host contests to reward the most active posters with real cash. But in this case, you win that contest by having most money.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Good site with social connectors and the most important we can get GBP(£) as payment currency. So 156-160% of a USD($). We can take best support of seeing such payout proof that the site is paying on-time. If anyone has £50+ then can join with them ; luck supports or best abilities then win % is 60-70.