Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

HoldingsTrade - holdingstrade.net

I am not the Admin.

HoldingsTrade

Holdings trade is the subsidiary company of TradeSense Capital SDN.BHD. A fully registered trading company in Malaysia. (Click here for the registration certificate). Holdings Trade was founded on a solid base of financial market professionals with an innovative vision to provide investors the best returns available. Transparent and ethical business principals are the foundation that Holdings Trade is built upon.

Investment Plans:

Plan Name Minimum Maximum Running Days Total Returns

Plan 1 $10 $199 60 3% Daily

Plan 2 $200 $4999 60 3.1% Daily

Plan 3 $5000 Unlimited 60 3.2% Daily

Affiliate Program

Level 1: 8%

Level 2: 2%

Level 3: 1%

Why Choose Holdings Trade?

First company to offer 100% capital protection

Withdraw your principal and earnings any time. No fee.

Investment Starts from $10

Up to 3.2% daily interest

Automatic Deposit & Withdrawal

16 years of experience

Dedicated server with DDOS protection

256 Bit SSL protection

3 level affiliate program

Affiliates earn up to 11% bonus

Accepted: LR

Link: http://holdingstrade.com/

Good to have a nice hyip advertiser on DMT, I just have joined this investment program, using DMT link here and this program is just awesome, the admin seems to be really serious to run this program for a long time, I just have invested a $10 in the first plan, hope I shall earn good profit from this one.

Yes, this is great that we have new hyip advertisers plus we do have sign up offer. Just hoping to get enough funds but then the minimum investment is 10 dollars. If that is only 1-5 dollars then i will go on for investing here. Well i have signed up under admin as we have it in the sign up offer.

This is one of the steadiest plans for a while. I think this site have a big chance of lasting long because their ROI is very sustainable and fair. However i guess we need to invest big amounts here to really see our profits because they offer 3% daily so if you are a small time investor, i dont think you will see your money grow from here.

Good to have a nice hyip advertiser on DMT, I just have joined this investment program, using DMT link here and this program is just awesome, the admin seems to be really serious to run this program for a long time, I just have invested a $10 in the first plan, hope I shall earn good profit from this one.
i have not been conversant with the Investment site of recent and i know they sure with the listed points here.

well, the site was down due to suspended domain, but it has returned with a change in domain name, from .com to .net, here is their latest update on this !

Important Announcement from HoldingsTrade

Dear Investors, Members, Monitors & Haters of Holdings Trade.

As you might have noticed, our Domain HoldingsTrade.com was suspended because some scammers created fake reports and sent it to our Domain Registrar that we are a scam company and they suspended our domain without any notice. Everyone who has invested with us knows that we have paid all the withdrawals on time. We did not run away with your money and instead we have taken all the necessary actions and we are now available in WWW.HOLDINGSTRADE.NET

This actions clearly shows that some one does not want us to be here and wants to damage us as much as possible.

For all those SCAMMERS who doesn\'t want us to be here: WE ARE HERE TO MAKE THINGS WORK IN THE HYIP INDUSTRY AND WE KNOW YOU DON\'T LIKE THAT. YOU WANT THIS INDUSTRY TO BE A SCAM SO THAT YOU CAN EASILY SUCK THE MONEY FROM POOR INVESTORS AND WE WILL NOT LET THAT HAPPEN. EVERY TIME YOU TRY TO DESTROY US, WE WILL RISE EVEN STRONGER.

For all our investors: We know you will be rushing to withdraw your principal. We kindly request you to do that on Monday as today and tomorrow there are no trading and we will face a major loss if we have to send all the principal back. We know you will come back to us as we will be here forever.

For our monitors: Kindly change our domain from .com to .net and thank you for the support during our tough time and please publish the news in your monitor.

We would also like to express our gratitude to our investor Desert_Sand who was very supportive and helped us during the down time.

Please give us 24 hours time to process all pending withdrawals as we still have to some work left on the website. Our live chat support will also be online in few hours.

We thank you again for your patience and support.

Regards

Holdings Trade Admin.

I have been receiving fast payments from this program, whenever we request, we can expect to get paid within few minutes after sending the withdrawal request, I think this program is worth give a try, also when many hyips didn't return after domain suspension issue, only Holdings Trade could return successfully.

• 3 weeks later...

Holdings Trade is nearing one month online, on this occasion, the admin has sent us a news letter today, as on 4th March for the continued support of investors !

Help us to improve HoldingsTrade.net

Dear investor of HoldingsTrade,

We are glad to announce that we are nearing our one month of being online. To serve you better, We have created a small survey.

We will be very glad if you could spare 2 minutes of your time to answer these questions. It will be very helpful in improving our program and administration. The result is a much better program for everyone.

The survey is available here:

https://holdingstrade.net/blog/help-us-improve-holdingstrade-net/

We will take the results of this survey very seriously and start implementing the changes right away.

Thank you for your time.

Regards

Holdings Trade Admin.

I think this site might be down again - probably they have used stolen money to clear their invoice, so after some times later their domain will close. But right now their have hosting problem, either migrate their script or move it. Their plans were good enough for any investors because 3% daily RoI is the best, but it's hard to afford for any authority. If you get any good news from them then please give a reply here.

This program has been paying for more than a month and I don't think the daily ROI of 3% is high since this is a plan in which principal will be included in daily profit, so for a total period of sixty days, one will get a 180% in return which is 80% profit by the two months term, so far the admin has been making on time payments.

@archu7, I would like to inform you that the site might gone by taking our investment funds. Though somebody told us that this site could be accessible from somewhere. But on very last their payouts ware very irregular and went for random selection. So some got paid and others wait for infinity time. Probably they just close their business because 3% daily RoI was little bit high from any natural item. (1%-2%).

in my end this site is not accessible and i see the rate they offered is quite high so i think it is not sustainable, and i am not sure they will be up, i also heard some selective payment issue, but the funny things some HYIP monitors still listed this program as the paid program as i see it in allhyipmonitors

in my end this site is not accessible and i see the rate they offered is quite high so i think it is not sustainable, and i am not sure they will be up, i also heard some selective payment issue, but the funny things some HYIP monitors still listed this program as the paid program as i see it in allhyipmonitors

I did not hear about selective payments on Holdingstrade otherwise someone would have reported on MNO but the site is not accessible for me too.Server not found error comes as soon as i visit.May be its having some technical issues.

well, I think we should allow it when the error like untrusted connection comes on trying to access this program, I think members are trying the dot net domain as we all know they shifted to new domain long ago, for me no issues with the site and I have been getting paid from this program till date on time as usual.

many feel fortunate to join at the beginning of this hyip site was launched because it's been a month over this hyip site survive, and I also just found out that this hyip site, has moved domain, with a different look than the previous

Yes many will feel fortunate and others unfortunate,Holding Trade is paying and I can see them listed as paid,the roi 3% is not that high and can sustain this program for some time, but its like the program has scam of because of some dificulty today in terms of accesing the site thank you

Latest news update from the admin as on 12th March regarding the survey results conducted on 4th March 2012 !

Uncensored Reviews of Holdings Trade

Dear Member of HoldingsTrade.net

As you may be aware, We conducted a survey on 04-03-2012 and the response was amazing. I would like to personally thank everyone who participated in the survey. We have already started implementing the suggestions that were given by you and we will be updating you as its been done. In case you missed the survey, It is available here:

https://holdingstrade.net/blog/help-us-improve-holdingstrade-net/

Some of our members were kind enough to leave us a review during the survey and we decided to post them for you Uncensored. These are the honest reviews from real investors. You can read those reviews in our home page here:

https://holdingstrade.net/

You may also leave us a review by filling our survey and we will publish it on the home page.

We have also been reviewed by HypingMoney.org which is one of the most honest and reputed monitor. You can read the review here: http://hyipingmoney.org/holdings-trade-hyip-review/

MPORTANT: We strongly advice all our investors to add us to your skype account: Holdingstrade This way even if our website is not accessible you can be in touch with us all the time. You can also follow us on Facebook & Twitter to get all our latest news and updates.

https://www.facebook.com/HoldingsTrade

https://twitter.com/#!/HoldingsTrade

We would like to express our gratitude to all the investors who has invested in our program so far.

If you have any questions, you can always contact our support department here:

https://holdingstrade.com/support.php

Best Regards

Holdings Trade Team

6o days is reasonable and i' 'believe the program should well, but the roi offered with number of days on plan, i guess the return on it is kinda too high and might be too attractive,one has to be careful,because no program can be trusted, that is why am not giving my full support on this one.

My latest withdrawals for last three days, also have been processed as fast as usual, though I didn't add up more funds to my investment balance than a $10 that I have active from the beginning here, I am quite satisfied with the performance of the program so far with fast payments on time, no matter at what time I request cash out.

This is really a great news that our seniors just got a regular payout as usual. I wish that people should stay here more days because their on-time response made them honest. If we want to stay here for 1 more month then we have to follow some active posts of hyip proof forums and also monitors status. If we can see that their current status is far better than their average daily revenue then we should need to stay here because after that they should try keep their goodwill up.